Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90449 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by 2legit2qwt: 5:37am On Mar 14, 2013
romanlaw: . Go and sit down, efeniwe! That's what u are. If its to be an Ibo man this thread wld have gotten to page 15.
Ok read the topic again, it ain't Yoruba vs Ibo or how to make 15 pages..ok?

I just wasted 15 minutes of my sleep time talking to a person with a < 70 IQ. Good luck with your hatred thick skull
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Jibwillz: 5:39am On Mar 14, 2013
I hope those shirts ain't coming out 4 realz...

Una no qo wan wear "My Oga @ d Top"
pass front of Nscdc office ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2013
Hopefully one of our artistes will soon release a track that will be titled "my oga at the top"...... grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2013
In osuofia' s voice "wonderment!!" cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by fitzmayowa: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2013
Blame GEJ

* i hope my oga at the top is not watching *

Naija i hail o
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 14, 2013
LWKMD .. grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by boladez(m): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2013
Laugh don injure me........Nigerians are quite creative...hahahahah grin

This shows of the people that manage our resources, security , infrastructure and country.

The entire civil service needs to be cleaned out.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Hopefully one of our artistes will soon release a track that will be titled "my oga at the top"...... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0MeZbdDHkU

14 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Sallywhyte(f): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2013
this issue is not funny at all,just imagine if one wants to apply in that organization,they will ask you all manners of questions,main while oga at the top cannot represent what his organization stands for.shm.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by groovie(m): 6:25am On Mar 14, 2013
hey! abeg who fit help me do dat T shirt?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by 1shortblackboy: 6:37am On Mar 14, 2013
My oga

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by question(m): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2013
This is big time comedy... DATS ALL.

But who his "Oga at the top"?

I guess those channels guys plan am.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by naptu2: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2013
question: This is big time comedy... DATS ALL.

But who his "Oga at the top"?

I guess those channels guys plan am.

Here he (Mr Obafaiye Shem, Lagos State Commandant of NSCDC) is with his "oga at the top", Commandant General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, Dr Ade Abolurin

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2013
romanlaw: GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE MAN IS YORUBA MAN! WITH ALL THEIR NOISE MAKING ON NAIRALAND. DAME GEJ IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE. IF THEY SACK HIM NOW AND REPLACE HIM WITH SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER TRIBE YORUBAS WILL START CRYING.

OUCH! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by zebudaya(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2013
THIS GUY HAS BECOME A MASCOT FOR OAFS ALL OVER THE WORLD. I WONDER HOW HIS JUNIOR OFFICERS WILL C HIM.TAKING ORDERS FROM A DUMB FELLA. I HOPE HE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR COS THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by evatee(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2013
If the NSCDC boss is ur Dad n he complains dat u didn't mak a first class or second class upper, dnt argue wth him just show him his Video to kip him quite .
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2013
The interviewers are completely immature and unprofessional.

They knew the guy did not know the answer and kept over-flogging the issue. He did not know it, Simple! That's part our failures as a society. I am pretty sure GEJ does not know the address of Nigeria's web portal.

Even after he answered incorrectly, the lady in their midst went further to repeat the wrong answer with sarcasm. Such a bunch of unprofessional idiots.
I have seen many interviews done on BBC, CNN, RT etc where the people being interviewed show some deficiency in knowledge...... they simply move on to the next question. When shall we learn?

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by ifeT(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2013
My Oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by jaybee3(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2013
1stCitizen: The interviewers are completely immature and unprofessional.

They knew the guy did not know the answer and kept over-flogging the issue. He did not know it, Simple! That's part our failures as a society. I am pretty sure GEJ does not know the address of Nigeria's web portal.

Even after he answered incorrectly, the lady in their midst went further to repeat the wrong answer with sarcasm. Such a bunch of unprofessional idiots.
I have seen many interviews done on BBC, CNN, RT etc where the people being interviewed show some deficiency in knowledge...... they simply move on to the next question. When shall we learn?
Duhhhhh, what ever happened to "I'm gonna have to get back to you on that as it's not fully functional just yet"

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by buchibabe: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2013
I would have loved to eat bread n egg for breakfast, but i dnt want to say one thing now,and my Oga at d top will say anoda tin.......

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by VirginFinder: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2013
I have little or no respect for the NSCDC.

I place them in the same category with the Man O War,National Vigilante Squad(NVS) and the modern day Boys Scout.

They are a bundle of half illiterates(at best) and nobodies, to be honest.

Any graduate seeking employment in such corps should be heavily whipped openly.

And now they are allowed to carry arms, terrible!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2013

Please don't just attempt to defend an incompetent f00l.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2013

You have a point there. It's clear they intentionally wanted to ridicule him once he starting blabbing. But the man on his part should've known better. Rather than try to con his way out he should've given a straight answer or simply own up that it's skipped his memory.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2013
jay bee:
Duhhhhh, what ever happened to "I'm gonna have to get back to you on that as it's not fully functional just yet"

Just because you are privileged enough to have a little form of intelligence to think of that answer does not mean the guy is not smart enough to know that a functional website actually exists and that such a dull answer will give more ammunition to those "teenagers"

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Please don't just attempt to defend an incompetent f00l.

Tell me of any arm of Nigeria's security establishment being run by competent people. I am waiting. My point is an interview is not meant to be an avenue to ridicule people. It is designed to get an insight into issues, people, projects, governance etc

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by pankere(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2013
Stallion84: Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.
I watched a live session of a programme in 2006. 'one on one' where the jigawa state governor couldn't give a tangible response to all questions asked but the anchor was professional. He made the point known to us all and protected the interest of his host.
The Civil defence rep might not be the best candidate for his role or the live interview but using the whole scene as a cheap way to attain fame or viewer-ship is not the best. The show was not meant for that, its not Jerry Springer.
I think the NBC should do something about this and avert further occurrence.
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU! Why was he beign cunny and dribbling the presenters? I'm very sure if he had said that he does not know the website name in a straightforward and honest way the matter would have ended there.but he kept on trying to outsmart the presenters who asked him a very simple question.
Why should we protect incompetence and inefficiency? Why should unqualified public officers be tolerated or pitied? If he knew he coulndt answer questions about his agency then why should he come on air? And moreover its not that the question is out of topic or not related to his office. And I'm very sure his Oga at the top doesn't know it too! grin

15 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 14, 2013
the funniest thread of the time.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Pain(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2013
I Love this Guy. He should run for President in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / These Pictures Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.