Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Great Investment opportunity!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Great Investment opportunity!!! (8640 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great investment opportunity / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
I am the manager of Holy Steward services Ltd. (A service delivery company, part of which is Quarry product and Haulage services) i have been in the business of sales, marketing, supply and haulage of granite materials, asphalt, sands, laterite for over a decade, it is simply combining multiple similar kind of business which are very interrelated and interdependent, and as a result of this i am able to manage them successfully. Now how about investing 6 to 7 million naira into a truck and making steady 400k monthly? Yes 400k! For more enquiries call 08020621510, 08071155335
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
When it comes to getting to the destination you visualize during dreams and vision birthing, perception matters. How do you see yourself? A success or a failure?
Do you think you can achieve your aim or you can't. If you think you can, you're right. If you think you can't, you're right.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
For more details, how it works, questions and enquiries, please feel free to call 08020621510
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
yes oo
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
yes
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2013
Every success come through risk, the greater the risk the greater the gain, you don't invest 5000naira and expect to gain in the same proportion with who invest 50000naira. your company is welcome...
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
spiceybrain: So like how much capital are we talking about here?/quote]

it depends, like if you are bringing it from abroad it would be arpound 3m to 3.5m and if here in Nigeria 4m to 4.5m for ten tires and approximately double for full trailer
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
you just try and read to understand, you never can tell, it might be the chance you are hoping for.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2013
Still available
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:04pm On May 08, 2013
Honestly i am giving you a sincere and the best offer, i will expect to hear from you all, Thank you.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:45pm On May 10, 2013
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that would unlock the door to personal excellence. cheers.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 3:28pm On May 12, 2013
The next step to becoming a millionaire is for you to have a plan. Money is like a toddler; it is incapable of growing/ managing itself. Since you cannot expect a toddler to grow and mature properly on it's own, then money can not grow or mature without proper investment and management, It is almost impossible to accomplish anything in life without planning, and becoming a millionaire is not an exception. Now, here is a plan on a platter of gold.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 7:31am On May 15, 2013
Success often come to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences...
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by Saintigk(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2013
Bro, pls are u a millionaire?
Can we chat on yahoo or BBM or whatsapp, or skype?
I wish to chat on biz issue.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:04pm On May 15, 2013
Money can be a very terrible Master if you allow it to boss and control you, but a wonderful servant if you control and allow it to work for you... Note: i have yahoo ID, and skype ID.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by TexasR: 12:24am On May 16, 2013
9jagobetta: . The expected ROI (Return on Investment)on ten tire truck is between N70k & 80k and trailer is between 80k & 100k all per one week.

shocked shocked shocked
You funny o angry angry
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by Saintigk(m): 2:56am On May 16, 2013
Pls what do u mean?
Do u mean such ROI is nt realistic or small, kindly shed more light

Texas_R:

shocked shocked shocked
You funny o angry angry
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 8:34pm On May 16, 2013
I've been wondering why it took this long before a critics eventually materialize, well all critics are welcome with their opinion. i will only advice that if you can't build don't try to pull down, if you have nothing to offer don't try to create confusion, let every of your points be factual, and ideas be realistic for this is business and of-course on a serious platform. Please make your point, ask your questions and i will be willing to attend to you. thank you.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 11:09pm On May 18, 2013
Dare to be rich, it is not impossible, for wealth has no particular historical linage or relation; it abide with whoever understand it's philosophy and apply it. (C) ODEWALE G.O.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by Saintigk(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2013
9jagobetta, u nva replied to my mail.
Heroicman4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by code1: 6:14pm On May 19, 2013
If you are interested in purchasing any Building Materials, like TILES, POP, SANITARY WARES, SLIDDING DOORS, WINDOWS, GENERAL GLASS PRODUCTS, MOSAIC TILES,E.T.C call me on my phone number for relative cheap prices 08023235881 or 08152746583
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 9:53pm On May 27, 2013
Success often come to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences...
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 11:09pm On May 29, 2013
Honestly, you must know this, it is cheaper, better, and economical to buy the old R model mark for this remarkable business... well, You could simply ask me how 08020621510, 08071155334.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On May 30, 2013
@9naijagobetta, I remove the risk from your fleet of trucks, by modern GPS tracking system
One time of payment, NO yearly rental
You can track your truck at any location they are, driver no longer need to tell you stories.You understand what I mean.
In event of mishap you can readily call the FRSC officer by giving actual location of the truck and your personnel.
Ours comes with extra, you can remotely lock the doors of your truck from any where in the world, stop it, start it, whatever you want
Hence your trucks becomes anti-steal.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
we are still very much here to entertain your calls... and we open to every of your questions. thank you.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Really, it is expensive to be poor.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
thamks for ynur time
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
the fleet is almost complete, hurry up and be part of the successful group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us / How To Start A Meat Shop / Pvc Pipe Manufacturer Company in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.