Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Great Investment opportunity!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Great Investment opportunity!!! (7542 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great investment opportunity / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
I am the manager of Holy Steward services Ltd. (A service delivery company, part of which is Quarry product and Haulage services) i have been in the business of sales, marketing, supply and haulage of granite materials, asphalt, sands, laterite for over a decade, it is simply combining multiple similar kind of business which are very interrelated and interdependent, and as a result of this i am able to manage them successfully. Now how about investing 6 to 7 million naira into a truck and making steady 400k monthly? Yes 400k! For more enquiries call 08020621510, 08071155335

3 Likes

Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2013
When it comes to getting to the destination you visualize during dreams and vision birthing, perception matters. How do you see yourself? A success or a failure?
Do you think you can achieve your aim or you can't. If you think you can, you're right. If you think you can't, you're right.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
you just try and read to understand, you never can tell, it might be the chance you are hoping for.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
For more details, how it works, questions and enquiries, please feel free to call 08020621510
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
yes oo
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2013
Every success come through risk, the greater the risk the greater the gain, you don't invest 5000naira and expect to gain in the same proportion with who invest 50000naira. your company is welcome...
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by spiceybrain(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2013
So like how much capital are we talking about here?/quote]
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
spiceybrain: So like how much capital are we talking about here?/quote]

it depends, like if you are bringing it from abroad it would be arpound 3m to 3.5m and if here in Nigeria 4m to 4.5m for ten tires and approximately double for full trailer
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2013

it depends, like if you are bringing it from abroad it would be arpound 3m to 3.5m and if here in Nigeria 4m to 4.5m for ten tires and approximately double for full trailer

1 Like

Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2013

Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
you just try and read to understand, you never can tell, it might be the chance you are hoping for.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2013
Still available
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by Jawn(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pls hw much can u supply filling sand to Festac in Lagos ? We need like 30 trips
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Jawn: Pls hw much can u supply filling sand to Festac in Lagos ? We need like 30 trips
60k per trhp sir, i know festac town like the back of my hand
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Invest and be happy
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Thank you Engineer...
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 6:53pm On May 01, 2013
alright, you will want to wonder the response of people on this forum concerning this post; but of-course you must know it's a capital intensive project which need a lot of money so it also need time. i appreciate all of you people that have called, showed interest and trying to work things out. just in case you may know, you do not know the taste of a soup from the aroma, you do not expect to reap when you have not sown. Risk is what you MUST take if you must grow, the higher the risk, the higher the gain. But here, you have noting to fear for this is a calculated risk, an adventure of a high return, a sure asset that will give you a rest of mind. Should you want to get the clear picture, kindly give me a call... 08020621510, 08071155335.

1 Like

Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:28pm On May 03, 2013
We are still in business
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:05pm On May 06, 2013
This is an example:
1985 R688 Mack Dump - $14,500.00 (Pittsburgh)
300 engine, 9 speed transmission,
44,000Lb. rears, hendrickson heavy spring suspension,
16' steel bed, runs good.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:03pm On May 08, 2013
Honestly i am giving you a sincere and the best offer, i will expect to hear from you all, Thank you.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:46pm On May 10, 2013
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that would unlock the door to personal excellence. cheers.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 3:26pm On May 12, 2013
The next step to becoming a millionaire is for you to have a plan. Money is like a toddler; it is incapable of growing/ managing itself. Since you cannot expect a toddler to grow and mature properly on it's own, then money can not grow or mature without proper investment and management, It is almost impossible to accomplish anything in life without planning, and becoming a millionaire is not an exception. Now, here is a plan on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 7:28am On May 15, 2013
Success often come to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences...
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:07pm On May 15, 2013
Money can be a very terrible Master if you allow it to boss and control you, but a wonderful servant if you control and allow it to work for you... Note: i have yahoo ID, and skype ID.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 8:37pm On May 16, 2013
I've been wondering why it took this long, yet no critics materialize here, well all critics and better thinkers are welcome with their opinion. i will only advice that if you can't build don't try to pull down, if you have nothing to offer don't try to create confusion, let every of your points be factual, and ideas be realistic for this is business and of-course on a serious platform. Please make your point, ask your questions and i will be willing to attend to you. thank you.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 11:13pm On May 18, 2013
Dare to be rich, it is not impossible, for wealth has no particular historical linage or relation; it abide with whoever understand it's philosophy and apply it. (C) ODEWALE G.O.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 9:57pm On May 27, 2013
Success often come to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences...
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 11:07pm On May 29, 2013
Honestly, you must know this, it is cheaper, better, and economical to buy the old R model mark for this remarkable business... well, You could simply ask me how 08020621510, 08071155334.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz / Sell Long Span Aluminium Corrugated Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.