Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigerians And Their Money! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Their Money! (1353 Views)

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / How Do Yahoo Boys Get Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Money! by Ciaralover(f): 1:28am On May 07, 2006
Nigerians love too much money!!Please dont get offended!!LOL
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by mokwuosa(f): 5:21am On May 07, 2006
That is a strong assumption. Remember, there is a distinction between loving money and simply seeking to be financially successful. Before you make such a generalized statement (especially about Nigerians) I would be sure to consider who my audience is. undecided
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by Ciaralover(f): 9:04pm On May 07, 2006
Dont u see the Nigerian movies!!Some nigerians come to liberia and all they care about is money and more money!!some are crooks!!
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by niterider(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2006
Name one person that doesnt strive for financial success in life and i will call he/she a "LOSER".The fact that Nigerians struggle to make it in life doesnt mean they love money.You talk about nigerians being crooks,in a country of 100++ million ppl,there is definately bound to be alot of everytin including crooks.Having said that,i have to add that anyone that has been duped by a nigerian in ur country is a DUMBF**k.
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by babymine(f): 1:41pm On May 08, 2006
Not just Nigerians, everyone does. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by Badman888(m): 12:49am On May 17, 2006
mony makes the world goes round $$$
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by DaHitler(m): 1:51am On May 17, 2006
I am Nigerian, and I am not obsessed with money. While many Nigerian love money, it is because their goals are screwed up. For instance, many Nigerian men want multiple wifes and ton kids, when you could live a more enjoyable life single or at most with one wife.
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by ldollier(f): 1:56am On May 17, 2006
of course nigerians love money too much. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY. YES I AM OBSSESSED WITH MONEY. i am not saying i am a Gold-digger, but i aint messing with no BROKE INDIVIDUAL
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by Seun(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2006
The love of money is good, provided that you don't obtain the money by stealing from others or defrauding them.
Re: Nigerians And Their Money! by temmyabby(f): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2007
undecided everyone loves money

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. / People Should Respect Them Self In Here / Lagos State Painting Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.