Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,086 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists (893 Views)

Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
I said this because when you criticize ACN as a party for what it did or didn't do like imposition of candidate falsely called consensus, you're tagged "PDP apologist". When you criticize Fashola for destroying peoples' homes without adequate notice and without providing temporary alternative shelters, you're tagged "PDP apologist". Also, when you criticize GEJ for doing obvious wrong thing like associating with thieves, you're tagged "ACN apologist or GEJ hater".
Re: ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists by jmaine: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
So invariably ,most people in the politics section are daft lipsrsealed
Re: ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
The most perfect examples of both sides are @dayokanu and @sincerenigeria. The first will never criticize ACN or people holding offices under its flag while the second one will never criticize PDP or people holding offices under its platform. And they're quick to point out the wrong deeds of the other party while ready to defend their interests no matter how silly and illogical.

1 Like

Re: ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists by ba7man(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yes, I find it daft that some people can compare a State that receives N25billion monthly allocation to cater for a population of 4million to a state that receives the same N25billion to cater to a population of 18million in terms of performance. That's my benchmark of daftness on NL.

1 Like

Re: ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists by ninja4life(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
D most funny part is u find people lik dayokanu and sincere9gerian calling people bigot and ass lickers it often amuse me
Re: ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists by seunfly: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
True talk, infact they are getting on my nerves. how will someone see wrong dt affect us together and still defend it.
ACN peaple defend wrong with arrogance, while PDP defend glairing wrong tribalisticaly to win support.
Re: ACN Apologists On NL Are As Daft As PDP Apologists by sasview: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
What would onlooker be tagged?
maasoap: I said this because when you criticize ACN as a party for what it did or didn't do like imposition of candidate falsely called consensus, you're tagged "PDP apologist". When you criticize Fashola for destroying peoples' homes without adequate notice and without providing temporary alternative shelters, you're tagged "PDP apologist". Also, when you criticize GEJ for doing obvious wrong thing like associating with thieves, you're tagged "ACN apologist or GEJ hater".

(1) (Reply)

Is GEJ Responsible For Nigeria's Economic Growth? / S’west Military Pensioners Protest Over Arrears;Regret Fighting Against Biafra / Lagos Set To Enforce ‘owambe’ Merriment Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.