Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

NFA/NFL wastage of Nigerian fund. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFA/NFL wastage of Nigerian fund. (1078 Views)

NFA Electoral Appeals Committee Upholds Pinnick’s Election. / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Nfa To Report David Moyes To Fifa For Saying That Yakubu Falsified His Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFA/NFL wastage of Nigerian fund. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2005
I want to use this informative and educative media to inform the concerned authority about the way in which our hard earned fund from Football is being wasted.

Please for heavens sake, the Minister of Sports should redirect this wonderful team so that the money will be used judiciously by organising friendly matches with reputable football countries like Brazil,France,Italy,Holland England or even Senegal which is rather preferable to countries like Benin Republic,Libya.

Is this another way of building these boys to contest with the big football nations please something should be done to also reform this ugly trend.
Re: NFA/NFL wastage of Nigerian fund. by Chxta(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2005
Bros, welcome to the forums. You are 20 years late when it comes to complaining about NFA.
Re: NFA/NFL wastage of Nigerian fund. by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2005
Yes, but what in particular do you want us to do to improve NFA?
Re: NFA/NFL wastage of Nigerian fund. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2005
Well, I hope that you viewed yeterday`s match ? they should give a clear example of what should be done because I dont know if we are improving or what ?

(1) (Reply)

Can Kaka Beat The Record Of Legend Pele? / WBC declares Peter as new heavyweight Boxing champion / Okocha, Kanu And Aiyegbeni Makes Epl Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.