Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report (13838 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by MrGarri1: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2013
R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D: Ezu River victims murdered, says autopsy

Snippets from the autopsy report on the 25 corpses dumped inside Ezu River in Amansea, Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State, indicate that the deceased were extra-judicially murdered.

Vanguard gathered from sources in Lagos last night that the pathologists, who carried out the autopsy, discovered some bullet wounds, bruises and other signs that the suspects did not die of natural causes.

The sources said although the results of the autopsy were scanty, it would be correct to assume that those whose corpses were thrown into the river had been in detention or custody.

Anambra State Commissioner for Health, Dr Lawrence Ikeakor, had said that government made “startling discoveries” from the corpses of three of the victims, whose bodies were initially exhumed, prompting it to order further investigations on the remaining bodies.

Tongues were wagging last night that some of those killed were suspected kidnap or armed robbery suspects in the custody of security agencies in the state

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/r-e-v-e-a-l-e-d-ezu-river-victims-murdered-says-autopsy/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Les: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2013
Who doesn't know that they were extra-judicially murdered?? I dont need an autopsy to tell me dat, ol I need is justice to be done. They were still suspects for crying out loud, i tot they said no one is a criminal untill tried in court? Some of those guys could be victims of circumstance and they were just wasted like dat... Oh God. During d colorado shooting, Obama took it personally, but here, a state in u.s is larger than d whole of 9ja, how then minute is a state in 9ja dat d whole governor cant oversee ol d events of the state?? Peter Obi, am ashamed of you....

15 Likes

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2013
WE KNOW THAT THEIR DEATHS WEREN'T SUICIDAL; However, no finger prints on their bodies? No analysis on the type of bullets found? No identity of the bodies, like their states of origin, names, occupations etc? No traces of their past records e.g criminal activities, if any was an excon? Sometimes, I'll be forced to think that our security system is that of 1990, this is 2013 for credibility sakes..

3 Likes

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Tolexander: 7:15am On Mar 14, 2013
So na person kill them, was thinking maybe the river has a source where it flows human dead body instead of water.

How will a sane man think in his mind that the dead bodies could die a natural death? The autopsy has been done on some of the corpse with others waiting to be exhumed for the post mortem to be done. And after the post mortem, am assured one may not know the outcome of the investigation.

1 Like

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by MrGarri1: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Peter Obi's handwork no doubt. The dude has a penchant for engaging in JUNGLE JUSTICE...

angry

1 Like

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2013
After the autopsy,what next? how are they gonna trace the family of the deceased ones? will they be compensated?
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by MrGarri1: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2013
berem: After the autopsy,what next? how are they gonna trace the family of the deceased ones? will they be compensated?

Compensated by who??
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Mr. Garri.:

Compensated by who??
Police na! abi no be police kill them?
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Tongues were wagging last night that some of those killed were suspected kidnap or armed robbery suspects in the custody of security agencies in the state

Meanwhile Massob in its world-class stupidity announced to the whole world that those bodies were its members.I just hope the police can do what they know how best to this animals "Arrest them indefinitely " .

Bunch of retarrded hoodlums !

1 Like

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by kgbd(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2013
God pls save our soul from the hand of the enemy. RIP to the victims of injustice
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2013
Why has this particular case only elicited muted outrage, in contrast to the opprobrium and public outcry which followed the ALUU killings?

1 Like

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by MrGarri1: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2013
berem: Police na! abi no be police kill them?

Twas more like a "Joint Venture" between the Police and The Govt of Anambra State, though they're yet to accept responsibility..
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2013
Mr. Garri.:

Twas more like a "Joint Venture" between the Police and The Govt of Anambra State, though they're yet to accept responsibility..
Are you trying to say Peter Obi supported the killings? Odikwa egwu!
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Okijajuju1(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2013
@ Topic!!

DUH!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Ebestsmscom: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Anambra forces is the worst.

The police should be held responsible, why the talking.

Action is needed asap.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by safarigirl(f): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Meanwhile Massob in its world-class stupidity announced to the whole world that those bodies were its members.I just hope the police can do what they know how best to this animals "Arrest them indefinitely " .

What is this one talking?

I believe the MASSOB story more, na only papa sabi pikin. I'm sure they must have been MASSOB members, the NPF just came up with the story of armed robbers and kidnappers so as to make their acts justified in the eyes of a few misled Nigerians.

The only people those cannibals can attack are MASSOB members that are leading a just and peaceful fight. When violence is involved, dem no go get liver. Bunch of shameless touts!

7 Likes

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by dady12: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2013
i think peter obi and the commisioner of police should be sue for extra judiciary killing if bullet wound are confirm
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Ebestsmscom: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Check ur comment, why Massob naa... They are suspects not kidnappers or arm robbers.

Don't just conclude bro.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by MrGarri1: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2013
berem: Are you trying to say Peter Obi supported the killings? Odikwa egwu!

Yes!!

I'm bringing the link shortly..
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by igbsam(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2013
We all Know that....we don't need any "OGA AT THE TOP" to tell us that

1 Like

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Ebestsmscom: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2013
safarigirl: What is this one talking?

I believe the MASSOB story more, na only papa sabi pikin. I'm sure they must have been MASSOB members, the NPF just came up with the story of armed robbers and kidnappers so as to make their acts justified in the eyes of a few misled Nigerians.

The only people those cannibals can attack are MASSOB members that are leading a just and peaceful fight. When violence is involved, dem no go get liver. Bunch of shameless touts!

Exactly.

Police are trying to cover up.

Remember what someone said on AIT then.

Police should be held responsible, now there is an evidence of bullet.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Soso990240(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2013
emmysenior: NO FINGER PRINTS on their BODIES? No analysis on the type of bullets found? No identity of the bodies, like their states of origin, names, occupations etc? No traces of their past records e.g criminal activities, if any was an excon? Sometimes, I'll be forced to think that our security system is that of 1990, this is 2013 for Seun's sakes..
hvnt u heard of hand gloves?people mk use of dm.Our security system is nt dat advanced.bt hw u wan take knw dead body state of origin? Nobody even knw their tribe..d truth be told,even OYIBO secury go jst formulate smthng 2 use am cover up,mk people no label dm inconpitent.(no correct my spellings)
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2013
berem: Are you trying to say Peter Obi supported the killings? Odikwa egwu!

[b]Dont quote me, but I have heard that he sort of gave a blanket instruction to the Nigerian Police and AVS (Anambra State Vigilante Service) to kill any kidnapper they catch on sight.

I sort of supported it as we all know how our judiciary and Police system works. If a kidnapper has connections in high places, he would never see inside a courtroom and may end up back on the streets. But this dumping them in a River is just downright callous. How about a well or a pit somewhere.

The Nigerian system has really left us vulnurable. Two wrongs can never make a right, but in the absence of sanity in the system, we have to find a way out. So the courts dont work, the Police dont work, the criminals all know this, the government also knows this, the citizens also know this, YET! We want a crime free society. What then should we do?! Let the criminals go scot free?! Or what?!

Even Governor Amaechi did similar in Rivers State at some point. If a Kidnapper is caught, they dont make it to the station alive.

When you hear the tales of people that have been kidnapped, you will shudder. Example; A woman that was kidnapped recounted her ordeal for 2 weeks in the bush of how she was repeatedly r`aped by countless guys over and over and over until her ransome was paid.. At some point, they were inserting all sorts into her v@gina. A man that was returned after his kidnap, cam back blind. Rivers State Power comissioner for Power was shot in the leg after his ransome had been paid. A guy in my office has not been seen or heard from for over 4 years now since his kidnapping and the payment of his ransome, no closure for his family as everyone has given up hope. A man in my office had his children (3kids) kidnapped on their way back from school. He virtually sold his life to pay their ransome.

Anambra State is the wild. When those niggas wanna do anything, they push the envelope to the limit. I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea on this matter. I support the extra-judicial killings of criminals, however I am afraid that some innocent people might also be delibrately killed in the process and labelled criminals as well.

EITHER WAYS!! This is the life we are faced with. I cant really blame anyone for anything anymore.[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Soso990240(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2013
I thnk say we get prophets,pastors and native doctors dat do see vision..mk dm come tel us wetin de sup..wher ar these people frm?! Who killd dm?! Bt why?
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2013
[size=16pt] I thought they got drawn from swimming. So they were actually murdered? [/size]
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Is police they are using to kill .
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by gerald09(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2013
emmysenior: No finger prints on their bodies? No analysis on the type of bullets found? No identity of the bodies, like their states of origin, names, occupations etc? No traces of their past records e.g criminal activities, if any was an excon? Sometimes, I'll be forced to think that our security system is that of 1990, this is 2013 for Seun's sakes..

U really fink d Nigerian police has such. Equipment, in 2013 the NSCDC boss doesn't even know what a web site is, they still feel NYSC form with pen n paper, the ministry of agric wants to give farmers phone, 70% of Nigerians don't kn what e-banking means, 80% of Nigerians use d smart phone jt to get laid (so d big d smart phone d less u talk on it), most Nigeria finks being computer literate means knowing how to use MS office, d police collage was only recently refurbished by painting n planting flowers, most graduates actually believed it when n power minister said it was evil spirit dat is involved in d shortage of lyt.

2 Likes

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2013
Soso990240: hvnt u heard of hand gloves?people mk use of dm.Our security system is nt dat advanced.bt hw u wan take knw dead body state of origin? Nobody even knw their tribe..d truth be told,even OYIBO secury go jst formulate smthng 2 use am cover up,mk people no label dm inconpitent.(no correct my spellings)
Dem no do SIM registration? With that, most of their useful data go show, & don't forget that finger scanning is always included in SIM reg. From there, one can deduce whether they have criminal records, their states of origin, pull out their sent & received msgs courtesy the network providers, they can start from there. How about that?

3 Likes

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Soso990240(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2013
Les: Who doesn't know that they were extra-judicially murdered?? I dont need an autopsy to tell me dat, ol I need is justice to be done. They were still suspects for crying out loud, i tot they said no one is a criminal untill tried in court? Some of those guys could be victims of circumstance and they were just wasted like dat... Oh God. During d colorado shooting, Obama took it personally, but here, a state in u.s is larger than d whole of 9ja, how then minute is a state in 9ja dat d whole governor cant oversee ol d events of the state?? Peter Obi, am ashamed of you....
and who told u d governor knws about d killin? Wount he hav covered up his ass if he was involved?by dumpin them in a more hiden place,or perhaps buried dm..dnt accuse d govervor,nobody knws d people involved in d kill..ar u sure they wer killd in anambra?
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by dridowu: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2013
I dont need autopsy result, we all no dat dy are moda, so fuc.k autopsy result. This is extrajudicial killing
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by luluosas(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2013
I am too sure this incidence was the handiwork of our brothers in uniform p.l.c. Don't ask me who ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo / Dora Akunyili's 61st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 2019: Okupe Tells Saraki To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.