Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect (8698 Views)

Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran / Did ANYONE Mentioned In The Bible Actually Ever Exist? / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Boomark:

What is the pope doing here? Decoration or what?

Now this is purely photoshopped. Real catholics will know that priests don't put on their chasubles except when celebrating MASSES. Mass is obviously not going on in this picture. So....invalid. Try again
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

Just listened to the actual YouTube video in full and he mentioned Jesus Christ ONCE or so.

The transcript which I originally read from multiple sources omitted this , possibly for brevity , such as HERE and HERE

So we are on the same page.

But to accuse me of pride as you so eagerly did a few pages away, was quite presumptuous and slanderous. I was also presumptuous in my initial assessment.

Albeit, he worships a different Jesus , the Jesus of the Bible does not sanction an iota of the Pagan worship and belief system in the Catholic apostate church.

what i asked for was an apology for a 3 page long thread dat was deceptive
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

You only say sorry when you INTENTIONALLY wrote an article to deceive which is what you are implying. I cannot accept this , not in a million years.

Motive is the key word bro, my motive was well intended and I have rectified any anomalies that may have followed.

You are left to clutch at your straws and dig deeper into your slanderous approach, knowing quite well the facts.

Then again, I have exposed so much fallacy and fiction in the Catholic church , such that you and co are left with no other option but to malign my person , which is really what is left for your guys smiley

Sin against the Holy Spirit grin , take your catholic fear mongering to another planet.

so u mistakenly told a lie, still wait for u to say 'i was wrong i am sorry'
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ubenedictus: what i asked for was an apology for a 3 page long thread dat was deceptive

You will keep talking about this 'deceptive' misnomer.

It was not deceptive, it was a misapplication of a transcript , which was more than it was made out to convey in terms of message , or so the OP thought.

Anyhow this has been rectified.

Again, I owe you no apologies, it is the Pope I want to apologize to directly, can you arrnage an audience with this so called Christ representative or can you kindly send me his email address. grin
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

This is a straw you will clutch to the end I am sure. grin

The Father of LIES is SATAN who lives in the Vatican and is leading 1.2 billion precious souls through that snake the Pope to the land of DOOM.

Well this is a war I am prepared to fight despite your tricks.
heheheheheheheheh, am very sure either satan himself or one of his demons will be parading in ur environ, u dont need to go to the vatican to find satan, hehehehehehe
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

Indeed.

Your POPES and cardinals are full of it.

Martin Luther will explain better.
martin luther and pope francis abi?? hehehehehe
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ubenedictus: heheheheheheheheh, am very sure either satan himself or one of his demons will be parading in ur environ, u dont need to go to the vatican to find satan, hehehehehehe

Oh Yes, I know SATAN is in the Vatican grin

unlike you , I have actually been there.

What is it with all the dead mummified bodies holed up in glass tombs , statues all over the place, evil symbols , gold and gold plated items everywhere. There was 0% spirituality to it because God is not there one bit.

In fact when I posted the pictures on Facebook my wife asked me to remove them , they smelled of death and not life.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
ijawkid:

Frosbel no be Jehovahs witness eHhhhhh.....

whatever he is. Let him liv d church alone.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by truthislight: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Enigma:

Bros, I dey kampe oh!

smiley

Good to know.

I dey hail o!
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
italo:

Except psychopaths like truthislight, boomark, ijawkid etc

You are already wasting your time with the father of lies.

ok

I hope you are learning some truth about the idol worship in your church?
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

What is it with all the dead mummified bodies holed up in glass tombs , statues all over the place, evil symbols , gold and gold plated items everywhere. There was 0% spirituality to it because God is not there one bit.

In fact when I posted the pictures on Facebook my wife asked me to remove them , they smelled of death and not life.
my dear friend, don't be dumb, you know nothing about me, you don't know where i've been not to talk of where i haven't. Yes the basilicas contain dead body, and that is strange to you becos you know nothing about historic christainity, the early xtians buried their dead in their worship place, the catacombs served as both church and burial ground and other churches where build literally on d remains of the dead.
Atleast learn a little background, next time you tour get a tourist guide to help you.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
italo: Even Boomark, who didnt make the post, has apologized.

...and I thought he was the daftest of the daft.

Am now having a rethink. i actually did nothing wrong. the publisher of that article did, for giving people wrong info. they should apologize to all of us.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Boomark:

Am now having a rethink. i actually did nothing wrong. the publisher of that article did, for giving people wrong info. they should apologize to all of us.

Don't mind them.

I posted an article where it was said Jesus was not mentioned, a few pages later , I actually watched the video and admitted my error. Yet they want an apology to 1.2 billion Catholics, I refuse, I want to see the Pope himself and apologize and maybe preach the real gospel to him.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

Please i will like to watch some pictures.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

Don't mind them.

I posted an article where it was said Jesus was not mentioned, a few pages later , I actually watched the video and admitted my error. Yet they want an apology to 1.2 billion Catholics, I refuse, I want to see the Pope himself and apologize and maybe preach the real gospel to him.

I hereby suspend/delete my apology. italo and ubenedictus should calculate the number of times they insulted embarassed me on this forum and apologize to me. Lets settle here 1st before we think of going to rome.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Boomark:

I hereby suspend/delete my apology. italo and ubenedictus should calculate the number of times they insulted embarassed me on this forum and apologize to me. Lets settle here 1st before we think of going to rome.

Dear one. Two wrongs never make a right,"no one lights up a lamp,only to hid it under..." How will some one else wrong make you ashamed of being right?
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

Don't mind them.

It matters not how many times you shout this, the truth remains that you know that prayer by heart, and do not need to watch the video to know it contains the name Jesus(mentioned with a bow of reverence). You adjusted the title, ok. The apology is not meant for the pope, no, it is meant for those who come to Nairaland to be informed, but were misinformed by your post. When you posted it, it was a message meant for an audience,now the message has been found to be wrong, the very least you can do really is"I was wrong,I'm sorry". Know that it is not out of place that people are already carrying this beyond your thread. Even if you are fighting for God,would it be nice doing it with a lie? And if you were in error as you said above then you could be in error in some other things,that's why even when you chastise,do it humbly.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2013
Boomark:

i believe you won't find any post where i insulted you. Hehe.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2013
Syncan:

It matters not how many times you shout this, the truth remains that you know that prayer by heart, and do not need to watch the video to know it contains the name Jesus(mentioned with a bow of reverence). You adjusted the title, ok. The apology is not meant for the pope, no, it is meant for those who come to Nairaland to be informed, but were misinformed by your post. When you posted it, it was a message meant for an audience,now the message has been found to be wrong, the very least you can do really is"I was wrong,I'm sorry". Know that it is not out of place that people are already carrying this beyond your thread. Even if you are fighting for God,would it be nice doing it with a lie? And if you were in error as you said above then you could be in error in some other things,that's why even when you chastise,do it humbly.
if you are preaching this gospel to frosbel, then i wish you good luck.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: i believe you won't find any post where i insulted you. Hehe.

Wherever it has happened before. They are plenty. Italo's own is the worst. I hope he will calculate all of them well.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Boomark:

Wherever it has happened before. They are plenty. Italo's own is the worst. I hope he will calculate all of them well.
Day and night, you are calling me and 1.2 billion of my brothers and sisters all sorts of unprintable names.

Idol worshippers, satanists, demonic, pagans, blasphemers etc.

God hasnt condemned us but you have condemned us to hell already.

When we are rejoicing, you try to tarnish it with your insults...

When we are mourning, you give us no respect or reprieve, you add your insults to our injury...

When we say Jesus is our God, you say he is only a man...then later you accuse us of not worshiping the Jesus (who you call 'man')

When the Pope speaks and we are glad we have a new Pope, you try to dampen it by claiming he didnt mention "Jesus"

When we bring video evidence that he did, you switch and say it doesnt matter what the Pope says...he doesnt believe in Jesus.

In the morning, you say Mary is our God... In the afternoon, you say Statues are our God...in the evening, you say rotten flesh is our God.

When we do good, you hide it under a carpet...but when we do bad, you are the first to shout in on a roof top.

And when you hear a false rumour that paints us in bad light, you jump on the bandwagon without caring or wanting to know if it's true or not.

Day and night, you never sleep. All you do is paint us in bad light and wrap us with satan's blanket.

Anywhere you see the word "CATHOLIC" you go there to rain insults on us, not minding the topic of discussion.

NOW YOU COMPLAIN OF BEING INSULTED...

2 Likes

Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2013
italo:
Day and night, you are calling me and 1.2 billion of my brothers and sisters all sorts of unprintable names.

When we are mourning, you give us no respect or reprieve, you add your insults to our injury...

When we say Jesus is our God, you say he is only a man...then later you accuse us of not worshiping the Jesus (who you call 'man')

When the Pope speaks and we are glad we have a new Pope, you try to dampen it by claiming he didnt mention "Jesus"

When we bring video evidence that he did, you switch and say it doesnt matter what the Pope says...he doesnt believe in Jesus.

In the morning, you say Mary is our God... In the afternoon, you say Statues are our God...in the evening, you say rotten flesh is our God.

When we do good, you hide it under a carpet...but when we do bad, you are the first to shout in on a roof top.

And when you hear a false rumour that paints us in bad light, you jump on the bandwagon without caring or wanting to know if it's true or not.

Day and night, you never sleep. All you do is paint us in bad light and wrap us with satan's blanket.

Anywhere you see the word "CATHOLIC" you go there to rain insults on us, not minding the topic of discussion.

Brother why are u explaining na? Fools like Bookmark dnt need explanation.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2013
Let us face it, our Catholic brothers need Prayers, the deception is thick.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
italo:

When i say Catholics worship idol, it is left for you to exonerate your self.

2kings 18:4 and the video you guys are dodging from is an indication of idol worship practiced by catholic. Just view the video and compare it with the quote. You can find it on the thread "catholic idol kisses the dust." You will see the pope offering incense to Mary statue the same way the Israelites offer incense to the brazen serpent.

I do not condemn any body but am saying what is happening which is true. You insult me unexpectedly without provocation for showing you the truth. This is why i demand an apology.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
frosbel: Let us face it, our Catholic brothers need Prayers, the deception is thick.
continue to pray for me in ur prayers alway remember to add.

Dear holy and almight father, may i not be like the pharisees, hypocrites who wish to remove the spec in their bothers eyes and forget the log in their own eyes, help me each day by the light of your holyspirit to seek, see, admit and remove my blinder if any and confirm me always to teach your own truth. Teach me dear lord to be humble, to be like the little child alway ready to learn your truth, may i be pepetually open to the work of your spirit and continue in my journey to know you the only true God and your son Jesus Christ. I make this prayer in the name of my lord and saviour Jesus christ. Amen.

Each time you pray for me remember to also pray for yourself. I'll pray you continually hear d word of God and ponder it in your heart like mary.
Peace
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Richieboyn:

Brother why are u explaining na? Fools like Bookmark dnt need explanation.

why would call me fools. is singular not enough for you to make it plural? embarassed Am asking for apology and you adding more insults. Do you need proof of idolatry in the roman church?
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by alexleo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
italo:

Why are you guys such shameless liars? Dont you even fear God?

Frosbel said the Pope didnt mention "JESUS" in his speech.

But the man clearly mentioned JESUS as he said the "Hail Mary" in full.

View this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtPSTGfQzHw and check on 2:05 min

Whats good about the nonsense hail mary prayer?
Even in our Lord's prayer was there anything mentioned to warrant the hail mary prayer? And if Christ didnt pray hail mary and didnt even mention anything that suggests praying through Mary then its you and your pope that will engage in such rubbish. FOOLISHNESS AT ITS PEAK. CATHOLICS ARE SO SWALLOWED UP IN IDOL WORSHIP. PITY.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by alexleo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: hehehe, now i'm suspecting frosbel, if frosbel was the ex catholic he claims to be he shuld know the prayer "glory be to the father..."
the prayer is:
Glory be to the father, and to the son and to the holyspirit...
That is what the pope said, and "the son" is Jesus christ.
Take am easy. I also remember
"hail mary full of grace, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb JESUS
pope francis speech mentions Jesus by name, by his title as lord and by his position as son of God.
Peace.

The hail mary trash where he mentioned Jesus was just catholic ritual which he was bound to fulfill but HE DIDNT MENTION JESUS IN HIS SPEECH. I DONT COUNT THE JESUS HE MENTION WHILE FULFILLING THE CATHOLIC HAIL MARY RITUALS AS MENTIONING JESUS IN HIS SPEECH. I DONT SEE ANY ERROR TO APOLOGIZE FOR IN THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
alexleo:

Whats good about the nonsense hail mary prayer?
Even in our Lord's prayer was there anything mentioned to warrant the hail mary prayer? And if Christ didnt pray hail mary and didnt even mention anything that suggests praying through Mary then its you and your pope that will engage in such rubbish. FOOLISHNESS AT ITS PEAK. CATHOLICS ARE SO SWALLOWED UP IN IDOL WORSHIP. PITY.
this is a diversion from the topic, i refuse to join u in your failure to speak the truth.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
I'm usually against it when italo call people names but if he does to to this post i'll actually feel no need to caution him
alexleo:

The hail mary trash where he mentioned Jesus was just catholic ritual which he was bound to fulfill but HE DIDNT MENTION JESUS IN HIS SPEECH. I DONT COUNT THE JESUS HE MENTION WHILE FULFILLING THE CATHOLIC HAIL MARY RITUALS AS MENTIONING JESUS IN HIS SPEECH. I DONT SEE ANY ERROR TO APOLOGIZE FOR IN THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD.
and sorry for you ignorance, saying 'hail mary' isn't some ritual a new pope must fulfil.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by alexleo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: I'm usually against it when italo call people names but if he does to to this post i'll actually feel no need to caution him.

am not even begging him not to call names. Dont worry yourself about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Religion And Education In Nigeria / Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God / Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.