Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos (21591 Views)

Court Cancels Disparity In Federal Colleges’ Admission Requirements / Abu Admission Requirements For All Courses / UI PG School Released Test Results Of 2012/2013 PG Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Who knows when unilorin will begin the sale of forms for its PG program,requirements and other details? Pls share along especially for the 2013/14 session
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 11:19pm On May 21, 2013
ADMISSIONS INTO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES IN THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Postgraduate degree programmes of the University.

Application Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on Monday,
17th June 2013. Note that the latest date for receipt of supporting documents
is Friday, 12th July 2013. Successful applicants would be notified by e-mail.
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by tunlex01(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2013
What are the supporting documents for aa masters applicant? Can i send the transcript or my university? Will a second class upper graduate write the qualifying exams?

1 Like

Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 11:45pm On May 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
tunlex01: What are the supporting documents for aa masters applicant? Can i send the transcript or my university? Will a second class upper graduate write the qualifying exams?
I guess any info on required document upload will be knwon from the 17th since there is presentlly no link for document upload now..fill the forms yet & make payment.
Secondl I guess there are no exemptions for the qualifying exams

1 Like

Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 11:47pm On May 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
tunlex01: What are the supporting documents for aa masters applicant? Can i send the transcript or my university? Will a second class upper graduate write the qualifying exams?
I guess any info on required document upload will be knwon from the 17th since there is presentlly no link for document upload now..fill the forms yet & make payment.
Secondly I guess there are no exemptions for the qualifying exams
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by fimi: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pls I need to know some things about this program before i apply?what are the possible documents needed?I need a reply asap
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
You have successfully completed STEP 4 of the Online Postgraduate Application process.

Your Application shall be duly processed.

To complete the application process, you are to ensure the following are submitted to The Secretary, Postgraduate School, University of Ilorin, P.M.B. 1515 Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria:
Application Payment Receipt
Referees Report - from three (3) referees
Completed Application Form
Academic Transcript
Photocopies of your credentials

NOTE ALSO:
You are to print items 1, 2 and 3 from the UNILORIN Postgraduate Portal (after logging-in).
You can track the status of your application by clicking on Admission Status under My Menu when you log-in to the Portal and by checking your email box regularly.
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by fimi: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tanx bro...bt wen is d deadline to present all dese supportin documents?
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
fimi: Tanx bro...bt wen is d deadline to present all dese supportin documents?
Closing date for online application is 17th june while submittion of credentials closes on the 12th of July..
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by tunlex01(m): 5:16am On Jun 04, 2013
Has any batch b applied without discharge certificate number?
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
tunlex01: Has any batch b applied without discharge certificate number?
Batch Bs shuld hv dia dschge cert num 2day bin 06-06-13 so no panic
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by hasami: 1:39am On Jun 08, 2013
fjjc: Need HIGH GRADE Unilorin POST UTME PRACTICE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS VISIT LARA BOOKSHOP AT TAIWO ROAD ILORIN.ADAMS TUTORIAL COLLEGE OSHODI LAGOS.AMBRA BOOKSHOP IYAN-IPAJA LAGOS.WED BOOKSHOP IYANA-IPAJA LAGOS.CONCEPT TUTORIAL COLLEGE AGUDA SURULERE LAGOS.UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN BOOKSHOP IBADAN.OR CALL 08130400451

Please I'll like to know the exam format.I applied for medical microbiology
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by tunlex01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
I started my application process but couldnt complete it because of my nysc discharge certificate. Now, i want to continue d application but d response is 'login id or password is incorrect'. I tried d password recovery but it says that it cant be accessed now, try again later. I ve tried several times. Can someone help me pls? Response asap
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 12:24am On Jun 11, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
tunlex01: I started my application process but couldnt complete it because of my nysc discharge certificate. Now, i want to continue d application but d response is 'login id or password is incorrect'. I tried d password recovery but it says that it cant be accessed now, try again later. I ve tried several times. Can someone help me pls? Response asap
Do u hav another e-mail address?
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by tunlex01(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2013
eddie 7: [color=#550000][/color]
Do u hav another e-mail address?

yes, i do. But d fear is dat i dont want to loose the application
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
tunlex01:

yes, i do. But d fear is dat i dont want to loose the application
U can't & u won't. Jus that u will start de application process all over since u hv not made payment & ensure u do dat b4 d 17th. Of june..
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by tunlex01(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
eddie 7: [color=#550000][/color]
U can't & u won't. Jus that u will start de application process all over since u hv not made payment & ensure u do dat b4 d 17th. Of june..

thanks
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by buccunmie(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Just seeing this for the first time. pls can i still apply?
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
buccunmie: Just seeing this for the first time. pls can i still apply?
U still hav frm Now 2 da 17th of ds month for de completion of da online application form & form payment...so hurry, ensure u start now meanwhile de submission of credentials in hardcopy clozes on da 12th of July.
Gud luck
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by hasami: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
eddie 7: [color=#006600][/color]
U still hav frm Now 2 da 17th of ds month for de completion of da online application form & form payment...so hurry, ensure u start now meanwhile de submission of credentials in hardcopy clozes on da 12th of July.
Gud luck
I completd step 1-3 of the aplication process but have not been able to make payment wit my first bank verve atm card.wot it alwaz bring afterwardz is transaction failure.have also tried using my zenit master card.plzz ao can I go abt diz?
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
has-ami:

I completd step 1-3 of the aplication process but have not been able to make payment wit my first bank verve atm card.wot it alwaz bring afterwardz is transaction failure.have also tried using my zenit master card.plzz ao can I go abt diz?
Dat of zenit shud do or if u hv a frend using GTB. Its faster
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by tunlex01(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2013
eddie 7: [color=#770077][/color]
Dat of zenit shud do or if u hv a frend using GTB. Its faster

Ʊ can as well try fidelity
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by buccunmie(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls who av any idea of wot d test slated for 22nd will b like.
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by tunlex01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Is the qualifying exams for everyone going for masters?
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by eddie7: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2013
tunlex01: Is the qualifying exams for everyone going for masters?
[color=#770077][/color]
Yesooooo xcept u graduated frm unilorin with 2:1 whr only oral interview will be administered to dem..best of luck all as de exam is here already
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by mtim14(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls can I submit my transcript after 12th? I was told my transcript won't be ready until 16th although I have submited all other documents.
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by debosalau(m): 2:40am On Jul 13, 2013
when will the result for masters entrance exam be out. and there anyone with an idea of the amount Unilorin charges for masters programme
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by Fejos(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
Any mcb applicant here? Hola @ me
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by hasami: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2013
Fejos: Any mcb applicant here? Hola @ me
. @fegos...I aplied for medical microbiology.my next of kin received cal from unilorin pg on my behalf 2 dayz ago informing him of interview sheduled for Monday22nd.we are to bring along all our credentials...did u reciv any cal?...where is the venue?.
Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by Fejos(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
has-ami:
. @fegos...I aplied for medical microbiology.my next of kin received cal from unilorin pg on my behalf 2 dayz ago informing him of interview sheduled for Monday22nd.we are to bring along all our credentials...did u reciv any cal?...where is the venue?.

I didnt recieve any call o.. They said dey r goin 2 notify us thru our email if admitted and besides we hav already submitted all our credentials so why do dey need dem again? Did u confirm by checkin ur email or login page?

1 Like

Re: Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos by hasami: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2013
Fejos: I didnt recieve any call o.. They said dey r goin 2 notify us thru our email if admitted and besides we hav already submitted all our credentials so why do dey need dem again? Did u confirm by checkin ur email or login page?
. Which of the area of specializations under microbiology did u apply for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School’s Protocol, Poor Facilities Kill Uniben 300-level Student (photos) / Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.