Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Listen: Kendrick Lamar & Jayz Collaboration - Who Killed It? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen: Kendrick Lamar & Jayz Collaboration - Who Killed It? (553 Views)

Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince / Nas Vs Jayz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen: Kendrick Lamar & Jayz Collaboration - Who Killed It? by pckid: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
It is not a very clear version of the song but it is quite audible.

Kendrick Lamar is getting the ultimate co-sign from one of hip-hop’s greatest. Jay-Z has jumped on the official remix to “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe,” which Young Guru previewed during his set at SXSW in Austin, Texas. The good kid, m.A.A.d city cut contains new bars from Kendrick and a verse from Hov.

“Look inside of my soul and you can find gold and maybe get rich/ Trinidad James in four weeks, but now my album platinum and shit,” raps Kendrick before throwing it to Jay.

“Told you motherfu**ers all I do is ball/ No, I don’t remember you, I don’t intend to,” quips Mr. Carter.

Get a first listen to the remix before the full version drops.

Listen.. http://amehdaily.com/2013/03/14/listen-kendrick-lamar-btch-dont-kill-my-vibe-remix-ft-jay-z/

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal And Airtel / Acdebee Music / Introducing Sweetvine - Jolami + Belinda [NEW MUSIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.