Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? (1084 Views)

How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by gentledove(f): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2008
I look ,   i see,   and what do i see,

Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by sylvao2000(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2008
@poster

your destribtion show sign of ASHAWO, abi you be one?? jst a question though.

reading over again something came to my mind, , are you for sale
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by gentledove(f): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2008
sylvao2000:

@poster

your destribtion show sign of ASHAWO, abi you be one?? jst a question though.

reading over again something came to my mind, , are you for sale

Poor you! dunno what description you are talking about. not even your total income for a century can buy me. go look elsewhere!!!! cool
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by sylvao2000(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2008
gentledove:

Poor you! don't know what description you are talking about. not even your total income for a century can buy me. go look elsewhere!!!! cool

My dear with the picture you got there, even a drunker will never spend 20 naira on you.
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by efuah(f): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2008
@topic
I see maself. . . the real me, Efuah. grin
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by jkpretty(f): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2008
Check my profile, U'll have an idea of what i see tongue cool
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by gentledove(f): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2008
@ sylvia

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

na u get your mouth. ride on in majesty, lipsrsealed tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by onyekang1(f): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2008
i c me wink
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by gentledove(f): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2008
jkpretty,

i now understand your point.  checking through your profile i was able to see that the best thing IS HOW GOD SEES YOU AND WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT YOU.

na only you get sense here, jare.  good point! wink
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by jkpretty(f): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2008
gentledove:

jkpretty,

i now understand your point. checking through your profile i was able to see that the best thing IS HOW GOD SEES YOU AND WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT YOU.

na only you get sense here, jare. good point! wink

Thanx dearie, u got it 100% correct!
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by iice(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
Nothing. . .i don't reflect
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by kingkams(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
I see a nice, young, beautiful and attractive guy most girls would like to have as their husbands. grin grin grin
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by 2dye4(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
@iice: serious?
u don't reflect ke? grin only vampires don't reflect in front of a mirror. this nairaland o, don't let them give u a name that is not ur own. grin

cheers
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by 2dye4(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
kingkams:

I see a nice, young, beautiful and attractive guy most girls would like to have as their husbands. grin grin grin

let me guess, your favourite cologne must be versace "the dreamer" , right? grin
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by twinkle2: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2008
i see my face? tongue
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by iice(f): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2008
2dye4:

@iice: serious?
u don't reflect ke? grin only vampires don't reflect in front of a mirror. this nairaland o, don't let them give u a name that is not your own. grin

cheers

Hehehehe grin grin
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by almondjoy(f): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2008
A helluva hot tabasco sauce "phock mess"! cool

Gosh!  These peeps are so dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by Bblak(f): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2008
Just the unique me. cool
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by kingkams(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
2dye4:

let me guess, your favourite cologne must be versace "the dreamer" , right? grin

Nairaland, Oh. Just too many player haters. We'll just have to put up with them.
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by dreeldee: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
i see wowoness
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by kingkams(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
dreeldee:

i see wowoness

O boy yeeee!!!!
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by squirrel20(f): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
I only see three things,
Me, myself and I
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
i have no reflection cry
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by dreeldee: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2008
ibkaye:

i have no reflection cry
u a ghost?
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by kingkams(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2008
dreeldee:

u a ghost?

Starts packing up all bags and baggages. Leaves the thread
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
dreeldee:

u a ghost?
maybee grin
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by kingkams(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
Comes back to the thread with an exterminator ready to exterminate ibkaye
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
hehe i cannot be exterminated grin
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
I see a face like every other when i chose to be ignorant n upset with d world. . .Plain n ordinary. . .so i try to avoid that. . .instead every day i make sure  i see Wisdom,Peace,kindness,love,the zeal to succeed n joy -aplenty all radiating to bring out that face that is a breathe of fresh air to behold. cheesy

Yes! o yes,it's heavenly sunshine i see everyday when i look me in d mirror cheesy
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by sistajay(f): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
I see my evil twin dyin to come out and do the things I dare not do.
Re: When You Look Into The Mirror, What Do You See? by dapcigar(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ dreeldee , u proly need to go for some facial surgery or sumfin lolz,

(1) (Reply)

Which Airconditioner Is The Best In Cooling And Ability To Work On Low Voltage ? / Free Download Of Beautiful Girls To Ur Laptop As Ur Screen Saver. / Soludo's Signature On New =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Gov. Sanusi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.