Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Who Do You Want To See If The Movie My Oga At The Top Release Today? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Do You Want To See If The Movie My Oga At The Top Release Today? (1668 Views)

7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake / Bride's War (A Nollywood Movie) - My Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Want To See If The Movie My Oga At The Top Release Today? by Aksally(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Personally the following should be the cast for the movie

Peter Edochie - Oga at the top
Mr. Ibu - Oga below
Tonto Dike - Oga at the top girlfriend
Mama G - Oga at the top wife
That Etisalat guy - Oga at the top mai gaid
Jim Iyke - Oga at the top son.

Pls NL oga at the top help me move am go front page.
Re: Who Do You Want To See If The Movie My Oga At The Top Release Today? by Aksally(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls animation wizards should join with interesting stuff
Re: Who Do You Want To See If The Movie My Oga At The Top Release Today? by sirkay09(m): 12:02am On Mar 15, 2013
The movie must be sponsored bt Oga at the top..
Re: Who Do You Want To See If The Movie My Oga At The Top Release Today? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Has the oga at the top given consent for this script?
Re: Who Do You Want To See If The Movie My Oga At The Top Release Today? by VillageBoi(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
sirkay09: The movie must be sponsored by Oga at the top..

Hahahahaha - funniest post! grin

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Mark Angel Comedy Video – The Password [episode 132] / The Best And Sexy Pictures Of Nicki Minaj’s Butt Impelreport / Currently Trending Nigerian Movies 2018.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.