Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) (36113 Views)

Photos Of Omotola Receiving Her National Award / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Photos Of Her Receiving Her National Award / Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by vivianc(f): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2013
Nice car, nice gesture.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by iamswizz(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by dridowu: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2013
God please make me Oga at the top
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Jesuspikin87(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2013
No even reason am say u wan run Annie o......Cos me no understand ur wasterful,mumu and ode gesture now.

Good for Annie tho'
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Agbesky: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2013
there is something secret between Annie and Akpabio...there is always pay back time...Tuface go soon realise it
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Tuface and Annie, shame on the two of you.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by tantita(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2013
Naija nw i knw ur deform,ed ... Governor giving out ur tax n common wealth ...n we al here applauding both giver n benefactor b/c its 2bab shea?

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by mutualrespect(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2013
congrats 2baba and ur amiable wife,annie. cheesy
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by eastOFwest(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2013
One has to question the relationship between Annie and Akpabio. I've seen things in Nigeria! U sure day "uncle G" no dey follow shine the Congo?
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Tuface and Annie, shame on the two of you.[/size]

Wonderment!! shocked shocked shocked

Nne maka gini zi?!

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by kagari: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2013
My oga at the top must hear dis shocked
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2013
undecided
If cost of the jeep and sponsoring of family members to Dubai came out of the state's coffers, then you will answer questions on the day of judgement if not on earth, Akpabio.... For every single person who could have benefitted more, for every single person who could have carried a smile for days if they benefitted from a fraction of those funds, you will answer questions!
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Decryptor(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: Hmmmm! Akpabio can't just wipe off the memory of good times he had with that sluttt *annie*. Let's wait and see if their marriage wouldn't end up like that of 9ice and toni payne.

Tubaba i pray you don't regret this marriage oh.
I'm telling u o. Akpabio was Annie's Oga at the top before 2face decided to marry her. The jeep was just to appreciate the past bed-warming adventures
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by LZY: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmmmm, My Oga at the top is watching oo
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by cyril83(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2013
Jesuspikin87: No even reason am say u wan run Annie o......Cos me no understand ur wasterful,mumu and ode gesture now.

Good for Annie tho'
sit down there dey drink bobo.

The bad guy *akpabio* don scatter her G-spo.t finish.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by akatonero(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2013
Hope he will not corner tuface babe sorry wife cos i see he's the oga at the top there grin grin grin
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Wonderment!! shocked shocked shocked

Nne maka gini zi?!

[size=13pt]Nothing dey to wonder na. It's a foolish move on everyone's part. From a rogue politician attending a celebrity wedding, to him donating a car (paid for with which money?) to one Akwa Ibom daughter and shunning the rest, to the Idibias accepting it. They were tested in my eyes and failed woefully. Because he offered doesn't mean she/they should say yes.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2013

Been single can be so frustrating u know?

I pray god gives u your own husband so that u can be happy like that lady in the picture (annie idibia)

And please, while you're waiting/searching for your own husband, stop hating the already married peeps

Safe!

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Airforce1: Been single can be so frustrating u know?

I pray god gives u your own husband so that u can be happy like that lady in the picture (annie idibia)

And please, while you're waiting/searching for your own husband, stop hating the already married peeps

Safe!

[size=13pt]Wasted prayer. Don't pray for me to get a husband o. Pray for all daughters of Akwa Ibom to receive cars when they marry. Equality tinz.

Anyone celebrating the Idibias receiving a car from a politician and his sending of a 29-person entourage to their wedding in UAE is an enemy of progress. Fact of life.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by aflag: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2013
anitank: I can see her tummy bulging out, is she pregnant?
just wait, let me ask my oga @ the top cos i dont want to say sumtin now and my oga at the top will say another thing.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2013

That should be directed at the foolish governor. The two are just fortunate to have benefitted from Akpabio's fraud !

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Clemzy16(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Sharp Girl! Receiving a car gift for a marriage that might not last a year.

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by brosdoncome(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2013
eastOFwest: One has to question the relationship between Annie and Akpabio. I've seen things in Nigeria! U sure day "uncle G" no dey follow shine the Congo?

Guy, u just took d right word outta my mouth....lol! Shining Congo has been d order of d day by these our dishonoring Governors. When an SUV jeep is being given to a female celebrity by a sitting governor, just know that Congo has or must be shone....be it Brazaville or Democratic Republic cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by cyril83(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Been single can be so frustrating u know?

Safe!
Don't be a learner oga Airforce.

Ogugua has already camped yellow fish in her aquarium. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That should be directed at the foolish governor. The two are just fortunate to have benefitted from Akpabio's fraud !
Thank you .... In as much as Tuface and Annie have the responsibility to do what is right here, the top blame should still go to Akpabio!
Akpabio, you and your press/media heads are going to rot in hell for this nonsense!
The sufferings of the several million indigenes of Akwa Ibom State will curse you lot!
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by polipompom: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmmm....' giver n benefactor'. @ tantita, u sure know d meaning of benefactor? 'ur' oga @ d top must hear dis. Smh4u;(
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Table Leg :
Thank you .... In as much as Tuface and Annie have the responsibility to do what is right here, the top blame should still go to Akpabio!
Akpabio, you and your press/media heads are going to rot in hell for this nonsense!
The sufferings of the several million indigenes of Akwa Ibom State will curse you lot!

[size=13pt]Pele. I don't care who is most wrong or least wrong. I blame everyone. Wrong is wrong. Tuface and Annie are just as wrong if my opinion is to be counted. Maybe if Tuface was one of those musicians singing of winding waist and clubbing 24/7, I for no send. He's someone who's been promoting peace, justice, and government accountability, so what is this supposed to mean?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2013
Table Leg :

Morally, the couples may not have think they did something bad.we are just criticizing because the jeep should cost nothing less than #10 million which could have been used to better the lives of Akwa ibom people,but what if the gift was something very cheap ? I'm sure nobody will even complain.

The main issue is that of a reckless ruler who feels he can do anything without ACCOUNTING to the electorates that voted him into power.why sponsor a wedding when there are many school children looking for scholarship ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan / Ebuka Shares Pics From His Graduation As American University Honours Chimamanda / Bukky Wright Is An Ageless Beauty In New Portraits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.