Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (5874 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2013
pleep: I'm not going to argue with your ego bro.

Like i said earlier, this "sense of having advantages over women" is so core to the male phyche that there is no way i'm going to convince you of the truth. You are biologically programmed like this, just as women are programmed to see themselves as perpetual victims.

Ill leave you on one last note.... people have a much milder emotional reaction to seeing a man die than a women. Thats because both males and females instinctively value the lives of women more, while men are subconciously viewed as expendable

enjoy your mans world. wink

the above is very simple, thats because of the notion that MEN ARE STRONG, and women are viewed as weak, like children. this is why when a ship is sinking or there is a crash, you let women and children get to safety FIRST. its like saying we protect you, without us you wouldnt be you. so when a man dies, its "almost" ok (or expected) because nobody protects men........
***** MBJ takes a bow******
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY: the above is very simple, thats because of the notion that MEN ARE STRONG, and women are viewed as weak, like children. this is why when a ship is sinking or there is a crash, you let women and children get to safety FIRST. its like saying we protect you, without us you wouldnt be you. so when a man dies, its "almost" ok (or expected) because nobody protects men........
***** MBJ takes a bow******

[size=13pt]Let's say that's the case. Now you're dead and I'm floating with a life vest. Still bowing?[/size]

1 Like

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Katie Holmes isn't poor. Their daughter would have a life much better than average, even with Tom Cruise out of the picture.
If I read correctly, one of the issues "bothering" Katie Holmes was Tom Cruise's beliefs and its affects on their daughter... as if she didn't know she married a Scientologist. Anyway, the koko is that most of the time women get custody of children. A woman has to be suicidal, on drugs, or abusive for her not to get custody. I'd actually think it's reverse sexism. Women are considered best suited for raising children.

Compare the celebration of Mother's Day to that of Father's Day.[/size]

come on, OPEN YOUR MIND!!!!! it doesnt matter how much little KH had, she did not have enough to sustain the lifestyle that Suri has been accustomed to...... as for custody, yes most women are stay at home moms so why shouldnt they get custody while daddy is at work? its all for the benefit of the KIDS, not the mothers...the minute you realize THAT is the day you will have a fair chance of understanding the custody issue.

as for the celebration of mother's day, is just the same as the belief that a mother is dearest than a father.....its in the mind! the cathc is that many children spend most of the time with their mom at home, so they get a closer contact, since daddy is at work making the cheddar.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
We all knw its not a man's world
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by pleep(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Let's say that's the case. Now you're dead and I'm floating with a life vest. Still bowing?[/size]
Gbam X1 million

Men are dumb sha, but thats what makes us great grin
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

What gyal? grin

lol you are just a trip. grin
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by cowgurl: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
I kinda like that song though..

This is a man's world BUT it would be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by eduappollo(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2013
BeautyFULL85: I've lived to hear dis statement all my life, and i've just about had it! Why da hell is it a man's world? Wat kind of world permits a man to go scotfree over certain evils, and punishes a woman for exact same reason? I just read about a man who is disgusted by his wife of 11years cos she cheated on him. Further on, he confessed to cheating on her earlier on as well, and she forgave him and lived on. But he can't forgive her for committing d same sin. Cos a man is allowed to cheat and not a woman. Double-standards if u ask me! I'm really trying to understand d justification for dis injustice. Can anyone help?
I am a man and believe in what u re saying but the fact is that men benefit more than women because they made those through bible and other religious books. Which means that people presented those books made it to benefit men than women. They ve to make it equal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Hottest Body Parts In A Female / How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.