Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project (16798 Views)

Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project / Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Dede1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
freechat: In case you didn't know, UBE Act 2004 only guarantees free and compulsory PRIMARY education. But in Imo, Okorocha has taken it further to SECONDARY and TERTIARY levels.

If you were in a position to pay anybody’s school fee in Imo State, you would not have vomited the above crap.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Wash!!!!

Somewhere in the IMO STATE 2013 BUDGET, the compensation for that house has been factored in.. Imo State people will build Rochas a bigger, better and more luxurious house than that..

The Bible according to the book of Ichie John 3:16 For Rochas so Loved his state, that he gave his only begotten house, That Imo people should vote for him would not suffer, and have everlasting roads.. King Okijas Version... grin

I dey laff....
LMFAO @ Ichie John grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Masiya(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
Of course, he(rochas) is not an exception, is he not a human being? His case is even better of. He can move to one of his numerous houses nd sleep with his two eyes close. Wat of the common man is compel to an known destination as a result of d demolision. Any way, is welcom development sha...
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Dede1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
It is unfortunate that large cross-section of Ndigbo has sunken to the abysmal depths of social emptiness to embrace the attitude of panhandling. They have lost the dictation of our forbearers.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by shaneroberts26: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Abeg mek we hear word.Which building are they even talking about?That thing na house?No be say na new or standanrd building,dat building is more than 35 years and he bought it just few years ago from the original owner.So,the building itself is an eyesore.Rochas has demolished virtually every structures in Orlu both peoples shops and he is yet to do somtin about it.Unemploymnt is on d rise now in Orlu as many people are now jobless because of d demolition.I used to be a passionate Owelle supporter but right now,d state of things in Orlu right now doesn't giv joy to be candid.

Shaneroberts26 15-03-2013
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Iykopee(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
those whose houses were involved in d ongoin demolition exercise shud be fully compensated if okorocha wants to endear himself to the people......dat his own house was equally demolished doesnt really mean anytin to him coz he can afford times 3 of it.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by usayab(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
oluwadare26: Okorocha for Vice-President come 2015
point of correction okorocha 4 president
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by zenith7(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
Sharrks: The man is really trying, start appreciating him and stop being a hater.It is true that Rochas makes primary education free,yes its true that he makes secondary education free,yes its true that.......
FYI, he didn't make primary education free the federal government did. If you've forgotten let me remind of 2004 UBE act of compulsory free primary and junior secondary education. A.s.s.h.o.l.e.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Costa2000(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk: But he will use state funds to reconstruct or acquire a new one.

Who is fooling who?
They are fooling us now.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by obagangan: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
i no he will perform
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Godyke(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Thats my governor jooor..Oyato joor. The best Governor other states never have and will like to have.

Not even the so called fashola.
Afterall they did not mention that the gate will be a toll Gate neither will the roads be tolled.

Carry Go.....We are greatly behind you and gratefull to God for giving us you
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by wolex200980: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ibo nation shld learn on hw to celebrate there own.okorocha working with budget less than 200 billion
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by ESULAALU: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Wash!!!!

Somewhere in the IMO STATE 2013 BUDGET, the compensation for that house has been factored in.. Imo State people will build Rochas a bigger, better and more luxurious house than that..

The Bible according to the book of Ichie John 3:16 For Rochas so Loved his state, that he gave his only begotten house, That Imo people should vote for him would not suffer, and have everlasting roads.. King Okijas Version... grin

I dey laff....

HMMMMM!!!!! I SMELL AN UNKNOWN MEMBER HERE......ABI YOU ARE COPYING THE WRITING STYLE OF MY UNKNOWN MEMBER?LOL
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Onyegecha(f): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
freechat: In case you didn't know, UBE Act 2004 only guarantees free and compulsory PRIMARY education. But in Imo, Okorocha has taken it further to SECONDARY and TERTIARY levels.

Are you saying what you know to be true or just re-echoing a political propaganda that is sour to the ear? Please there is no real education going on in Imo State public schools right now. Nothing has really changed, except for the worse. I make bold to say that the quality of instruction in the public schools is at its lowest point now. Are you aware that virtually all the pupils and students in these schools are yet to be given any books for their class work. Teachers don't even have the courage to ask them to buy any book because the government says it is an abomination to do so, yet, they have failed to go beyond vain promises.

This administration is playing with the future of our children and posterity will judge them.

As for the tertiary education abracadabra, everyone knows that free education at the tertiary level only exists in the books of the politicians who came up with the plot to keep the polity in confusion until the rescuers are through with their task of rescuing their pockets at the expense of Imo people.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Chrichigo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Nothin goes for nothin....u can use wat u av to get wat u dont av...even dow is an exampary attidude to d mass but d facts stil remain dat u dont expect d same mass to pity u bcus dea is always a room 4remedy..
My humble submission is dat u should pls try nd provide remedy aswel to dos dat dea structures are also demolished......tanks...Hon.chrischigo..
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Chrichigo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahaha Guy have you considered stand-up comedy ?
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by zenith7(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Onyegecha:

Are you saying what you know to be true or just re-echoing a political propaganda that is sour to the ear? Please there is no real education going on in Imo State public schools right now. Nothing has really changed, except for the worse. I make bold to say that the quality of instruction in the public schools is at its lowest point now. Are you aware that virtually all the pupils and students in these schools are yet to be given any books for their class work. Teachers don't even have the courage to ask them to buy any book because the government says it is an abomination to do so, yet, they have failed to go beyond vain promises.

This administration is playing with the future of our children and posterity will judge them.

As for the tertiary education abracadabra, everyone knows that free education at the tertiary level only exists in the books of the politicians who came up with the plot to keep the polity in confusion until the rescuers are through with their task of rescuing their pockets at the expense of Imo people.
Nne, you're on point, leave all these praise-singers. They don't know what is going on in the state. They have been deceived by Rogue-chas.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Eziachi: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
elari: all na wash. he wants to awake a sense of public sympathy. me can't easily be fooled o.
If he decide to keep his house and knock down others like others had done in the past, you will still be claiming that you can't fooled, so either way, you will be fooled.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Eziachi: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
pro01:

Who needs a measly salary when you have direct and unfettered access to public funds?

We're not impressed by these tokenisms.
When Jonathan couldn't even give up the tokenism of his budgeted feeding allowance on his cassava bread?
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Eziachi: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
bigx: An excuse to later demolish houses of those who don't have access to state budgets that can rebuild a better house in days
So whats your option? He should keep his house and forget the road construction? Criticism is okay but not every action is subject to it, people.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Eziachi: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
zenith7:
Nne, you're on point, leave all these praise-singers. They don't know what is going on in the state. They have been deceived by Rogue-chas.
And what is going on in the state? grin
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eziachi:
If he decide to keep his house and knock down others like others had done in the past, you still be claiming that you can't fooled, so either way, you will be fooled.
nna ike gwuru! nairalanders get too much wahala eziokwu!
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Eziachi: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
Onyegecha:

I can only speak in the area I my wallet is directly affected. I shell out thousands of my own cash every new term paying school fees of my relatives in Imo from here in England but since a year now, I no longer pay those fees because they told me, they don't pay them anymore.

I can honestly say that I now use those cash to solve their other pressing needs. This is my personal experience from afar, if its a propaganda, may it continue because I am saving some cash.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by COOLDUN: 1:11am On Mar 16, 2013
Mekus68: Okorocha, Okorocha, Okorocha ka anyi ga-eso. Ma ona eje eje ma ona ala ala Okorocha ka-anyi ga-esooooo. RIP haters!!!

Gbam akwum gi n'azu rue mgbe ebighiebi , Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha bu Chineke zitere ya n'ala Imo state. Chineke gozie anyi nile n'aha Jeus Chrissi bu di nwelu anyi. Amiin.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by COOLDUN: 1:24am On Mar 16, 2013
Onyegecha:

You are a bloodiest liar i have ever come across on this nairaland forum. Which Imo state are you talking about? why can't you people say a simple truth for ones in your lives? i know you are a PDP sympathizer in Imo state, but let me tell you, embrace the new government while you pray for a better politician to take over from this great man Owelle Rochas Okorocha after his tenure.

Bible says that we shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free. I don't know the kind of bible you guys read. And i don't know what you guys gain from spreading lies. I am one of those who are benefiting from the free eduction of Owelle Rochas Okorocha in Imo state. Many of my family members who relocated back from the northern cities in Nigeria are not paying a dime for their children in both primary and secondary schools in Imo state. If you are talking of other states i can believe you but not the Imo state i come from. Hater pls learn how accept and commend good things. Truth is life.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by hubreality(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2013
INNO18: Dont be an ediot, if it was Fashola that demolished his own toilet, by now you'd have been Singing ur usual 'Eko oni baje' anthem. Let's for once give honour to whom it is due. Not that that i'm a fan of his though
God bless you! Rochas is working, I believe time will tell; it is only a blind deaf person would say he's not.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by ujoinme: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Look out for the compensation that will be paid to those whose houses were demolished for the project, with special emphasis on the governors compensation! If there is no irregularity in the process ie timeline before compensation? and amount of compensation paid? comparable to similar demolishions in the state. then can we sing his praise.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Duru1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
COOLDUN:

You are a bloodiest liar i have ever come across on this nairaland forum. Which Imo state are you talking about? why can't you people say a simple truth for ones in your lives? i know you are a PDP sympathizer in Imo state, but let me tell you, embrace the new government while you pray for a better politician to take over from this great man Owelle Rochas Okorocha after his tenure.

Bible says that we shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free. I don't know the kind of bible you guys read. And i don't know what you guys gain from spreading lies. I am one of those who are benefiting from the free eduction of Owelle Rochas Okorocha in Imo state. Many of my family members who relocated back from the northern cities in Nigeria are not paying a dime for their children in both primary and secondary schools in Imo state. If you are talking of other states i can believe you but not the Imo state i come from. Hater pls learn how accept and commend good things. Truth is life.

The only truth from the above balderdash is you have not paid anybody’s school fees in Imo State but relied on hearsay to make up a story.
Re: Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
We all celebrated Rochas Okorocha's election victory as he ran a very good campaign. He was always going to be popular as he is a philantropist. But I was always sceptical whether he will deliver the goods as executive Governor because the office demands a different set of skills.

It was an American politician who said "you campaign in POETRY and govern in PROSE!". I am affraid Rochas may be Governing just as he campaigned . . .in POETRY!

A load of noise which lacks an air of a sustainable policy that is all I have heard so far from my Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion / Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.