Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me (20953 Views)

See What An Apc Lawyer Has To Say About Buhari. / Aks Tribunal Update: How Etido Inyang Demystified Apc's Lawyer / Apc’s Lawyer Beaten, Arrested And Car Impounded At Enugu Governorship Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by GeorgeD1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
hmmmm! this is so disgusting! angry
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
babapupa:

He said he used his friends address and not his own address.

No need for him to use or say used his friends address if hes employed at that address or a legal tenant at that address, but he did because he's no a legal tenant there.

Learn how to read and comprehend. When you feel out official government forms and they ask for your address, you use your own official and legal address, not other peoples address. Using other peoples address is fraud and pure intent to comment fraud, its deception, its called lies.

Obviously, he wasn't oblivious about his shady actions when he took that job, furthermore the application form he used was not an official government application form, it was computer generated so this scam was facilitated by corrupt/PDP INEC officials else this should have raised a red flag and stop right away. They don't even let lawyers or agents file applications so its still a misery why they allowed this man to file applications with bogus info. Obviously a collaboration between INEC and these fraudulent characters.

Why the needless arguments anyways? The facts are out there, we have clear and direct linkage between the fraudulent filings and the characters involved and also the same characters at the fake APC scammers sending emails back n forth with Official PDP email addresses.

You people really need to find other sane issues to defend and not this scam and fraud because only fraudulent and criminally minded people defend and make excuses for such.

You are just being needlessly gritty, Last time I checked, it was a lawyer belonging to a chamber? So stop over emphasising his personal address. have you bothered to find out if his friend has any stake in the chamber and hence the address? Did it occur to you that the existence of the chambers at the given address could have been hidden from ACN media men to avoid the unwarranted visit. If two chambers were sharing an office already, you are so quick to dismiss the existence of a third.

Of course everything is based on hearsay? Basically, do you think a lawyer who wants to work for clients on legal issues will register a chamber at the CAC using a fake address? The media men where told what they want to hear and properly dismissed. If you want the truth, find the landlord.

You say things that are laughable, so INEC does not allow lawyers to file applications! They only allow Engineers, Doctors and maybe truck pushers?lol. my lawyer can represent my interest anywhere, it is not even within the purview of INEC to choose how representation is made. Their job is to verify the indentity presented to them.
Please do not bring up the story of bulk SMS! any yahoo- yahoo boy can do that from a backyard cyber cafe in Lagos!

Again, there was no fraud, hence no case. Shikina !
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
kabba7:

Please can anyone educate on why overtime there is a dirty job to be done in Nigeria there will always be available an Igbo person to do it .
These incidents are quite disgraceful so for #80, 000 a lawyer lost his senses '
Okay now that you asked to be educated, let me help you a little bit without any pay.
It was't an Igbo person they used to lure Kudirat Abiola to her death, is it?
If I remember correctly IBB used Oni of Ife to manure the June 12 annulment-remember its an act of God speech? And Shonekan was used for burial of June 12. Both are not Igbos.
Adedibu and Arisokola Alao was used by Abacha to locate the hiding places of NADECO apostles,they are also not Igbos.
The likes of Olu Onagoruwa (Abacha's decree law writer), Jakande and Oladipo Diya were all used by Abacha to cement his foot hold on power at various stages of his madness. Neither of them is Igbo.
Its was Richard Akinjide expertise in maths equation of 2/3 of 19 states that Shagari/NPN used to kill Awolowo presidencial ambition of 1979. Akinjide is not Igbo and it was Akinloye that provided the brain and Abiola the capital, neither of them were Ndigbo.
Now you can use your tongue to count your teeth.

Not everyone has short memory. In every family including mine there are always sorts of characters, let alone a whole nation or tribe. Now if you are pretending that yours is pure, while others aren't, maybe you need more education and I quite willing to help. Now, thank you will be nice.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
omonnakoda:
Nothing fraudulent about it. We should separate sentiment from law and objectivity
we should rather be asking questions like
Have any laws been broken ?
Personally I have a problem with a law ,if such a law exists,that says two different parties cannot have the same Acronym. Though it may be argued to be necessary as our people are largely illiterate.
Nevertheless,Buhari and his people should fight this through the courts and if they lose they must have a plan B. Of course if they lose the case they should learn how to do less talking and more action in the future
Thank you. The problem with Nigerians is that, their opinion is strictly based on the emotion and bias of who they support, not anything to do with legality/law, moral or even reality.
Its what governs opinion of both supporters of original APC and their fake APC (PDP) cousins.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2013
Eziachi:
Thank you. The problem with Nigerians is that, their opinion is strictly based on the emotion and bias of who they support, not anything to do with legality/law, moral or even reality.
Its what governs opinion of both supporters of original APC and their fake APC (PDP) cousins.

It understandable that folks might have become overwhelmed by the avalanche of information which has saturated these boards in recent days.
But let's take a step back and review the arguments presented below, to see if those claiming that fraud was committed have some basis for advancing such views.

Group Accuses INEC Director Of Using Fake Form To Register ‘APC’

Says Signature, Logo Are Fake

THE last is yet to be heard of the alleged registration of the African Peoples Congress (APC), as a group of concerned Nigerians yesterday accused a key official of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of being the brain behind it.

The group, led by a member of the Save Nigeria Group, Salihu Aminu Mahmoud, further claimed that the sponsors of the new party, which was unveiled on Thursday in Abuja, used a fake INEC registration form.

Mahmoud said the INEC official, who works at the Directorate of Party Registration of the commission colluded with one of the aides of President Goodluck Jonathan to hurriedly apply for the registration of “APC” as part of a plot to block the registration of the All Progressive Congress (APC).

But when contacted, Mr. Kayode Idowu, the media aide to the National Chairman of INEC, Prof Attahiru Jega, declined to comment on the issue, saying: “There are different manners of things being said about INEC. All I can say for now is no comment on the issue.”

Flanked by Abdul Mahmoud, Mamoud Abdullahi and Kawu Idris Hausawa, Mahmoud said the INEC official, hurriedly arranged for the fake computer-printed INEC form, ensured it was filled, stamped and acknowledged receipt of it between March 1 and 5 until it evidenced its receipt on March 12.

Mahmoud, who brandished alleged copies of the computer-printed form, expressed concern that a body like INEC, created by an Act of the National Assembly, not only has card-carrying members of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in its midst but could descend to the level of taking sides with the PDP

The group further questioned the rationale behind INEC decision to accept an application to register the ‘APC’ from a legal firm, knowing that there was precedent as in the case of when INEC years ago had to insist that it can only take request for registration of a political party from either the chairman or the secretary of the party seeking registration.

Other oddities about the “APC” registration form is that it has blocked columns filled with the computer as against the original INEC form that is usually filled in handwriting and the green colour of the form as against the yellowish or sea green colour of the original INEC form.

He further pointed at the colours of the coat of arms on the fake registration form, which is different from that of the original INEC form, and the computer-engineered logo as against the practice of affixing the logo of a party seeking registration on the original INEC form.

Mahmoud also pointed at the inconsistencies in the signatures of the chairman and secretary of the “APC” to buttress the point that it was a desperate attempt to stop the all progressive congress (APC) by all means.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Muffy2912: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Anything Dirty all in the name of Money is synonymous with Igbo People.Thats why they will NEVER rule this Country.NEVER!!!!!!
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by nduchucks: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2013
@babapupa and other whiners, let it be known that it is unwise to underestimate great grandpa Anenih. He is not called Mr. Fixit for nothing.

Leave Ugochinyere Ikenga alone or talk to your APC people to start looking for ways to hire him or woo him away from PDP. APC already has many Ikengas in its fold so save us the whining. That Ikenga boy is going places. smiley
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Newcrescent(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=OkparaIgbo]

Because of my busy schedule and inability to descend so low to your earth level, I will not insult you but I will just state how daffy you sound. So because I gave an unbiased and clear analysis of the mess the merger party put themselves into by not sticking to the basic principle of due process and gave a thumbs up to the only national party PDP, I have now become a PDP Vampire.. shocked. What a big shame how some illitrate Nigerians who claim they have Education resort to making a nuisance of themselves on public forums. My opinion on this whole unnecessary drama has not changed one bit and I believe the merger party are jokers and have made a public Ridicule of themselves by this nursery school error..Now go and hug a transformer wet and unclad.. angry

M.U.M.U. extra-ordinaire, I've gat no time for day dreamer like you. In all honesty, virtually everybody yearns for a new platform, a platform that cuts across every age-group, tested hands and non-sentimental group. Your "today's men" as emphasized by abati has failed in it's entirety. A government that is not accountable, pardoning a self-confessed Theif and a runaway goon, regime that recorded rate of unemployment at 80% and still counting, people being deprived of at least food (out of d three basic necessity of life). Infact, go and eat superglue, clueless goon.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by M17: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
/
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by DerideGull(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
I am ashamed that most Nigerians tend to fall for the by-products of acts of loudmouthed endeavor from one section of Nigeria. There is nothing morally or legally wrong in groups of people registering a political party of their choice.

Despite the acronyms are the same but the names All Progressive Congress and African Peoples Congress are certainly not the same. If the airheads behind the All Progressive Congress (APC) think they could not co-exist with African Peoples Congress (APC), they could simply change to another name and stop the on-going political idiocy by crying over a party name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / EFCC Interrogates Mohammed Sani-Omolori National Assembly Clerk, Seizes Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.