Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Oga At The Top Game From Kuluya - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oga At The Top Game From Kuluya (1372 Views)

'My Oga At The Top': New Job Matching Website. / Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspendedover “my Oga At The Top” Comment / BREAKING: Nscdc’smysterious “oga At Thetop” Finally Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oga At The Top Game From Kuluya by iamseanney: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
There has been so much noise over the social network about the commandant of with so many funny pictures, dance styles and to top it up a new game came out recently , the name of the game is simply "OGA AT THE TOP" the game was designed by a game development company in Nigeria based in Lagos kuluya.com

the link to the game is at
http://www.kuluya.com/games/my-oga-at-the-top/

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For You - Qualification From Good Wasc/neco/nd/hnd/bsc. Minimum / Get Ready For Work (courtesy Sterling Bank Plc) / Baker Hughes Oill And Gas Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.