Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool (2033 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 / Who Has Downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas From The PSN?... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by Noctis(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
I have a wifi only vita console and wifi is out of the question for...geographical reasons. I have to use a modem to connect to the internet. Can't create a hotspot with my laptop cos my wireless card is not supported by connectify or mhotspot. Is there any other way i can download stuff off the PSN without connecting my vita to the internet or maybe another way to create a hotspot that i'm overlooking?
Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by oshioke2012: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2013
From my own knowledge nd research.... No sir, u cnt.
Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by Noctis(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks, i kind of already came to that same conclusion. By the way, if you're interested in CFW for the vita (so far this'll only allow you to play psp CSOs and playstation PBPs, no ISOs yet) then check out http://wololo.net/2013/03/16/vita-hack-tomtomdu80-confirms-his-vhbl-port-will-be-released/

If you have any trouble you can ask questions on this thread and i'll do my best to help. And try and have at least $10 in your PSN wallet in readiness for the ninja release. I can't do anything right now without wifi but it'll make me happy to know that someone else on nairaland is hacking sony.
Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by oshioke2012: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2013
Noctis: Thanks, i kind of already came to that same conclusion. By the way, if you're interested in CFW for the vita (so far this'll only allow you to play psp CSOs and playstation PBPs, no ISOs yet) then check out http://wololo.net/2013/03/16/vita-hack-tomtomdu80-confirms-his-vhbl-port-will-be-released/

If you have any trouble you can ask questions on this thread and i'll do my best to help. And try and have at least $10 in your PSN wallet in readiness for the ninja release. I can't do anything right now without wifi but it'll make me happy to know that someone else on nairaland is hacking sony.
Bros to be honest, i dnt get all dis many grammer. To cut d long story short am jst a ps vita user
Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by Noctis(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
If you want to be able to play psp games on your vita, there's a hack that gets released on this site. They have to be very quiet about it because as soon as sony finds out, they block it. If you want to know as soon as the hack comes out, stay subscribed to the site I linked to.
Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by oshioke2012: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Jst went tru d site, quit difficult to understand, what should i do sir?
Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by Noctis(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Are you any kind of tech-savvy? Do you have good internet with like 200mb and maybe N2000 to spare? Its not a particularly long process but you'll still need a detailed, careful walkthrough and I can't do that right now. If you're still interested let me know and I'll put up the info in another thread before the next ninja release (its when they release the hack on the psn) so that everyone with a vita can use it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by oshioke2012: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
Men! I was realy tinking about sellin my vita out, bt wit such info nd help, i guess am havin a chng of heart
Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by ritchboy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Noctis: I have a wifi only vita console and wifi is out of the question for...geographical reasons. I have to use a modem to connect to the internet. Can't create a hotspot with my laptop cos my wireless card is not supported by connectify or mhotspot. Is there any other way i can download stuff off the PSN without connecting my vita to the internet or maybe another way to create a hotspot that i'm overlooking?

What smartphone do you use? Some droids have hotspot functionality.

Too bad Sony's rubbish devices(PS3, Vita etc) don't support ad-hoc networks.
Re: Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool by Noctis(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
i have an ipad but unfortunately its wifi only. I'll survive, i'll be back in Lagos in about 2 weeks anyway. Looking forward to God of war: Ascension even though it got only good reviews rather than great like its predecessors. Also i'm not really into slash and hack but the vita library is a bit thin and the ascension online gameplay is supposed to be "off da hook". I'm assuming young people still say that.

(1) (Reply)

Tom Clancy's The Division Beta Key Giveaway INSTANT ACCESS / Install Any Ps4 Games Of You Choice On Your Console / Who Else Is Getting FM2016 Crash Dumps Error, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.