Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Do You Think About The Hummer H2: Only Car Geek Ideas Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Do You Think About The Hummer H2: Only Car Geek Ideas Needed (4799 Views)

2005 Hummer H2 Toks In Egbeda #3.5m / Range Rover Vs Cadillac Escalade Vs Hummer H2 / 2005 Hummer H2 Jeep. For Sale @ Low Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The Hummer H2: Only Car Geek Ideas Needed by hulkmarcopolo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hummer company has siezed the production of hummer h2 and hummer h3 due to loss of market share, vehicle size and curb weight amongst a few mentioned. But some car geeks like me. Would do anything for hummer to continue production but for special customers. What do you think abbout the hummer h2? Is it a clumsy vehicle or an audacious vehicle that shows ones wealth? Your opinions please.

Re: What Do You Think About The Hummer H2: Only Car Geek Ideas Needed by 234GT(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
I love the hummer H2, especially when the colour is cream. Unfortunately, I can't afford it.
Re: What Do You Think About The Hummer H2: Only Car Geek Ideas Needed by hulkmarcopolo(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2013
234GT: I love the hummer H2, especially when the colour is cream. Unfortunately, I can't afford it.

You really are a hummer h2 fan. I feel you bro. Just a pics to appreciate hummer lovers like you.

Re: What Do You Think About The Hummer H2: Only Car Geek Ideas Needed by goldedprince: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2016
I love hummer. Am stuck between hummer, range evoque, acura zdx and fj cruiser. Dont know which to buy, but one must be bought next month. Hummer truck keep echoing in my head.
I always like to stand out of the crowd

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2008 Mercedes Benz S-350 SOLD / Toyota Camry 2002 For Sale / 2006 Range Rover Sport HSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.