Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life (28398 Views)

Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless / Linda Ikeji Prefers To Make Love In Day Time / Larry Koldsweat's Daughter,onyeka Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Oga shymmexx,

I will archive this thread, I will respond tomorrow after my race and jollying tomorrow. For now, I'm exhausted and need to sleep. Good night.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by EzeUche(m): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2013
BlackBaron:
You had the guts to tell them of your double life then, cussing their tribe from beyond a keyboard whilst under pretense of dating...

It is all in jest. I tell them about their amala breath and talk about my Aba made clothing.

If you take the tribalistic banter on Nairaland seriously, I feel sorry for you.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Ivynwa: Jeez boy!
It must be hard work going thru all that and sanitizing the thread. Isn't anybody allowed to even cough on the thread. grin
[quote author=Ivynwa]Jeez boy!

MODs here should become Janitors
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 17, 2013
The mods messed up a good thread - we need Northerners as mods in this byt.ch...

Yorubas and Igbos are the problem in the Nigeria - they both act before they think...

Damn these two aggressive ethnic groups!!!

2 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 17, 2013
And Happy St. Patricks Day to my Irish people, the realist white people out there... tongue
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2013
iykak47: Did he say I Will Like, why is he wasting time? Agu dowakwa gi agba.
Gbam!! Ozugbo ozughbo!!

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by olaojo: 6:09am On Mar 17, 2013
pazienza: Original igboman, stroking the egos of his benefactors,while he continues to progress. I am sure that in his room,he would be saying a different thing. This is the way igbos of the old behaved,thats how people like ojukwu father and co were able to make it large in lagos and everyother place. We(ndiigbo) need to tone down the superiority talk,keep it confined to our rooms,and gatherings,while we project a humble and docile image.

Notice how happy the yorubas in this thread are with larry,it will work for his advantage,make yorubas to be less suspicious of him,and give him a better chance to succeed in their land. Tell them what they want to hear,but don't ever act against your ethnic group. That should be the way forward for us.

I believe that Zik didn't become popular in lagos by preaching igbo superiority,i believe that it was tactics like this that won him the yoruba support he had,while he remained igbo to the core.

"Ire oma,ka ejuna ji aga na ogwu".

Go and continue to grad ur integrity, rich cultural heritage, ur people and ur future in d mod, all in name of deciet to make money in another mans land. there you are!

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2013
9ja_I_hail: @Topic. I find nothing wrong in what this man said except the line he said he would love to change his identity to be a yoruba, well it will be good news for we igbos to hear that one future potential saboteur has finally become a yoruba.
Chukwu Gozie gi!!! Larry has never been a true Igbo man as he has •̸№t even been accepted into the true Igbo circle of the lion king Pete d father Edochie who happens τ̲̅ȍ always hold sway when Į̸̸̨ƭ comes τ̲̅ȍ Igbo matters.Igbos don't answer such names as"Larry Coldsweat"So we d Igbos take Į̸̸̨ƭ ‎​dat nature has finally revealed him •̸№t τ̲̅ȍ be of Igbo origin and off he goes τ̲̅ȍ d land of Ofe Nmanu pple who will finish him up!
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by rose002(m): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2013
undecided angryHeyyyyyyyyy who need u again for igbo land,oyaaaa cari ur bowed leg go Ekiti undecidedc e head lyk yoruba

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by hammedkola(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Ndigbo Kwenu...Something is about to go down
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by platinum131(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2013
musiwa19: i know why he said so because yoruba prefer to have the most honest person in power when compare with igbo people this is why igboland is not develop. the yoruba people hate people steal

you see the man who built this stadium, as been taken to court for increasing the price.. but igbo governors who did not build anything are walking free in igboland with that money.. because yorubas hates people who steal.

your comment is very infantile
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by fuke(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Let him 'try'......what am i even saying sef undecided!; let him 'dream' of seeking to become Governor, that's when he will know how daft he is!

He thinks he's in the US or UK!

Tha man said Yorubas are receptive.
Yorubas gave him land to make his dream come true.

Dispute those statements.
Here in Ibadan we allow the Igbos to blossom.

Tell me how many Yorubas have stalls in Ariara Market Aba and Onisha markett

Tell us how many Yorubas have houses in Enugu.

Tell us how many High Flying Yorubas in Umuahia.

Fact.
Yorubas most accommodating in Nigeria.
The Igbos came back to meet their abandoned properties after the war.

11 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Dipwater(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2013
This man is indeed funny sha.

I luv yorubas for there RESPECT,COURTESY, etc. And I admire their girls (not as beautiful as the ibos tho) for being hardworking and supportive.

I am proud to be an ibo man and I luv my people so much .if I am to come back to this world as a nigerian I wuld mosdef want to be an ibo man .

Let's not fight over larrys opinion ,I have yoruba friends that prefer to be ibo than being yoruba,cuz of their "I must survive" spirit and they luv our girls cuz they are so beautiful(physically)
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Dipwater(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2013
I wish I can marry a yoruba girl tho. An atheist or an agnostic.

Only if dreams can come to past.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by simple2626(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2013
Pls wat is larry koldsweat?
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by enyhss(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2013
Having read through most of the posts on this thread,I'm just spell-bound at the level of anger, bigotry & sheer intolerance & to a large extent, ignorance that is in full display over nothing!.

May God help Nigeria & Nigerians.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Policewoman(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2013
Desola:

shiatsu!

With talks like this, it seems my homeland would continue seeing an influx of your people except something is done to check that imbalance.

Why can't you people just stay in your villages? Why must you encroach us? We have the smallest state in Nigeria yet you lot want to suffocate us.

This Nigerian arrangement has to be reconsidered. I am just not happy with the daily influx. it worries me on end.
I HATE it when some Yorubas claim Lagos as if they were the ones who developed it solely from their resources. Get it into your thick skulls: LAGOS WAS THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA. Y'all should not act like you can wake up one day and chase out all non-westerners from Lagos because IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Maybe in your next lives but not in this one. Haba! Afterall Yorubas own properties in Portharcourt, Abuja, Enugu e.t.c and nobody is threatening them the way some of you bigots are. Happy Sunday all.

5 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by 1MCN: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2013
Nigeria, my Nigeria!
Every thread I read on NL that has any ethnic string (even the tiniest) corrobrates every single thing Prof Albert Chinualumuogu Anichebem wrote in his book There Was a Country. Our colonial fathers and now our political leaders have known this truth even before you and I were born and they use it to remote how you and I analyse issues and take actions!
I fear so much that One Nigeria is a silhoutte. I want to urge contributors on NL biko, mbok, ejoo, pls,... Dont let this corossive hate for your fellow compatriot sterilise your heart and hence circumscribe your progress.
I am nw'afo (and happy and proud of it), born and raised in PH, live and work among Ndigbo (Ikwerre/Asa/Etche), Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Efik, etc. I dont care where you come from or where you live, I mostly care {h}ow you live.
Larry Koldsweat and family can make their preferrences. They have the right to. It's not worth our bickering! Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Policewoman(f): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2013
fuke:

Fact.
Sensible enough.Unlike other comments.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Gbawe2: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2013
Who deleted all the posts and for what reasons? This is ridiculous. Yes some 'heated' talk but no insults as at when I departed last night. OAM4J, what went down and why are my post deleted despite being devoid of insult? What is this place now becoming? Which mod is responsible for this even as I think I know for sure who it is? Seun, let me warn you also to take an interest in the activities of your mods here.

I am not one of those who think you do anything special hosting us here. We make you blog what it is here. Don't ever forget that. You can never ever discuss as some of us do so make sure you respect those who blog to make a blog what it is. Look into this crap and reinstate my posts or show convincingly they were deleted specifically because they broke some rules and not because one of your jobless mods thinks he can bring his beef against certain posters to bear via abusing his power here.

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Afam4eva(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2013
[size=14pt]I've always wondered where Larry Koldsweat came from. His name sounds like something riverine Ijaws or those historical Igboid groups will bear. I also thought he could be Ghanian like Emanuel France. Since he says he's Igbo then he's Igbo. There's nothing wrong with what he said. He doesn't have to be un-Igbo to say those things. He just feels some sort of appreciation for his host community. He probably have lived among Yorubas for most of his life, spoken their language and eaten their food more than those from where he comes from so, he could ordinarily say things like that. If i was born in Rwanda and grew up there and spoke their language and ate their food, i'll kinda see myself as a Rwanda and i will hardly want to associate with my Nigerian roots. Such is life.[/size]
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Afam4eva(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2013
fuke:

Fact.
About the bolded, why don't you go find out yourself. You can't sit in Ogbomoso and be assuming things.

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Ngwakwe: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2013
If Okoro always visit, dine and spend night with you in your home. Then you never find time or interest to reciprocate when nothing is hindering you.

Common wisdom will always judge Okoro as more kind hearted and social than you.

Your reference make no sense at all.

fuke:

Fact.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by ifyalways(f): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2013
iykak47: Did he say I Will Like, why is he wasting time? Agu dowakwa gi agba.
gi ga agu na öbi ufu ga-ebu uzo dorie agba.

What's your business with his personal choice and decision? Na you dey feed am?

Twa, you guys are super nauseating. What's igbo land + or - one man? Why would you curse him for his personal decision?

Silly, juvenile monkey. I said it.

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by jeffizy(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2013
obilojay@yahoo.:
ewu ofia, what u still wetin for grin
You guys too dey boil. Wetin na?
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by OneNaira6: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2013
fuke:

Fact.

Can some people stop lying on this forum for once. I keep seeing this Igbo got there properties back after the war blah blah. Abeg my family have not seen there properties in Lagos since the war. Till this day that properties is not in our hands. We are not the only one, I know plenty with the same story. Is not like my family are complaining, we are good, but lthis lie need to cease on this forum. Even ojukwu had to take the person that stole his family's property to court before he got it back.

@ topic.
WTF is with the argument? There is nothing wrong with what the man said. It is his own business.

@ Afam
So when are you going to move this to its proper section. Larry koldsweat is not a polictian, na celebrity him be no be so?
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Afam4eva(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2013
One_Naira:
@ Afam
So when are you going to move this to its proper section. Larry koldsweat is not a polictian, na celebrity him be no be so?
DONE!
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Sibrah: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Gbawe.:
Who deleted all the posts and for what reasons? This is ridiculous. Yes some 'heated' talk but no insults as at when I departed last night. OAM4J, what went down and why are my post deleted despite being devoid of insult? What is this place now becoming? Which mod is responsible for this even as I think I know for sure who it is? Seun, let me warn you also to take an interest in the activities of your mods here.

I am not one of those who think you do anything special hosting us here. We make you blog what it is here. Don't ever forget that. You can never ever discuss as some of us do so make sure you respect those who blog to make a blog what it is. Look into this crap and reinstate my posts or show convincingly they were deleted specifically because they broke some rules and not because one of your jobless mods thinks he can bring his beef against certain posters to bear via abusing his power here.
I hope Seun listens. This whole thing of yoruba being treated as the opposite of igbo is getting out of hand.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by farochron(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2013
I hope to meet Gbawe someday. The guy has got it all up there. Gbawe is a star.Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
About the bolded, why don't you go find out yourself. You can't sit in Ogbomoso and be assuming things.

What is you guys problem with Ogbomoso? The way you guys mentions the name on many thread to refer to Yorubaland make it looks like a name that give you nightmares or send shivers down your spine. grin grin grin grin
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2013
The type of traffic threads such as dis generate is just unbelievable, like really who cares...
Many people want to be alot of things in another life, like frogs, mosquitoes and ants...
After life or no after life be content with the life God has given to you and live it well.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by sEyi6: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2013
Afam4eva:

You rarely see yorubas in those places that dude listed the way it is for the Igbos. Haven been to many places in Nigeria, Yoruba people stay mostly in their SW zone. Those outside there are either in Port-hacourt as oil company worker, Abuja due to it being the FCT or outside Nigeria(mainly: US,UK Benin republic and Cote d voir).
I'm not saying you won't find Yorubas in other Nigeria states but are they are 'very' few while they are many in those places I've listed.
Like I said I've been to places in Nigeria. Don't be surprised that you will find Igbos in thick Yoruba villages than you can ever imagine, they are living with comfort without any disturbance or stress from their host.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time / Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai / Yung6ix Shares Throwback Photo With Wizkid On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.