Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33749 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by emmalezy(m): 1:49am On Mar 16, 2013
Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we’re told it doesn’t look good … ReportNaija has learned.

We broke the story … the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We’re told Wayne is currently “unstable,” and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

We’re told several people are at Wayne’s bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there’s evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We’re told Wayne's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

His mother have flown to LA to ascertain the condition of his son.

Souce : www.reportnaija..com/2013/03/lil-wayne-in-critical-condition-and-in.html

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 16, 2013
See wetin excess cocaine dey cause

9 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Abiolachiefo(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
when things go too fast....take a bottle of codeine n slow it way down... He can see d result now

3 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by pheyikemi: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2013
Eeeeyah, sorry to him o. I bet ds is wot happens wen a man gets tattooed on his entire body and tones it down wiv hard drugs.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by obo389(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7: See wetin excess cocaine dey cause

undecided
Wer u see wey them write cocaine for thre??
Codine(syrub)

13 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2013
obo389:
undecided
Wer u see wey them write cocaine for thre??
Codine(syrub)
lol..i actually didnt read up to wher dy wrote codine...

4 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by igbsam(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2013
Epilepsy
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by demelza: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2013
Aww, Lil Tunechi is in coma because of drugs.
In other news, the Atlantic is an ocean.

9 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Regiblinkz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
The result of Always living exaggerated life styles
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
so he was still addicted to cough syrup? wow!!

I hope he recovers from the coma and finds his way to rehab.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by enigmagu1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
only d tatoo is enogh to kill a complete human being...May God help him....

3 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Tjohnnay: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
My bestest is in coma...... Juz good kush and alcohol
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by palugycolina(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class

7 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by fitzmayowa: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wish him quick recovery...

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by palugycolina(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class
Broda i wish u well again...our lord and saviour is so merciful

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Regiblinkz(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
He must have listened to his own album

7 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by naijaobi(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
i guess if the ICU doctors can save him, he'll add another tattoo to his body to thank them...akpa amu

3 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Booty4me: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
ItsModella: so he was still addicted to cough syrup? wow!!

I hope he recovers from the coma and finds his way to rehab.

Nah when thread reach fp you dey comment

get well soon YMCMB wizard,i cnt wait to see u back in d game angry
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by ektbear: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Drugs are a terrible thing
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Booty4me:

Nah when thread reach fp you dey

comment

undecided
no, I wait for it to get to the backpage before commenting undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by lain: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wayne should learn from other rap artiste like the game, ice cube, snoop bun b etc these guyz are real gss but dont do drugs and they would live so long .. Wishn wayne (one of my best rapper, remeber hustler muzik) a quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7: See wetin excess cocaine dey cause
Young Mulla baby!!!!!!!! Mumu, dem do am for cough em say na lie na drink em wan drink am.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Feedmemore(f): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class

See how you don begin judge him...are you God? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by 190theclown: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
enigmagu1: only d tatoo is enogh to kill a complete human being...May God help him....
grin grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by oladapoa1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
emmalezy: His mother have flown to LA to ascertain the condition of his son.
is this part from the top or source?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by nairaman66(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
His new Rap Name- Lil' Codeine. Make him contact I'm Oga at the top before im quench ooO!!

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
Stay Off That Codeine Wayne! Smh See What It Did To Pimmp C?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
emmalezy:
Sources say there’s evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.
Souce : www.reportnaija..com/2013/03/lil-wayne-in-critical-condition-and-in.html

Show biz aint easy, all the rigorous schedule and for him too, i hope those teeth aint painful . . . . pray he gets better sooner than later.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
I still can't wrap my head around why people dive into the abyss called drug dependence. Don't do drugs!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
ArQueBusieR: I still can't wrap my head around why people dive into the abyss called drug dependence. Don't do drugs!

It is not that they wanna, sometimes, they have to, cos they have to perform in 50 cities in few months and have to dance and sing for hours to satisfy the fans . . . . That is painful if you ask me.

6 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by esteemman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
God b with him... [b][/b][s][/s][i][/i]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again / Why most celebrities didn't show up for the headies 2016 awards (short reason) / Zion Ayo Balogun And Mother, Jada P Pose With Santa Claus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.