Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? (1009 Views)

Is It Good To Wear "Go And Die" "My Oga @ D Top" Clothes? / My Only Oga At The Top / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by clemz85(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2013
for the children of God, let's move our own train.
i think God deserves all the glory, this is my own move
for my creator.

1 Like

Re: God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by clemz85(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2013
i am having my shirt costumized with this, my dp and fb profile
Re: God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by clemz85(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2013
check out...

Re: God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Erm...erm...wait...wait...let me ask my oga at the top...
Re: God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by tobechi74: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Y dont u leave God out of this " OGA AT THE TOP JOKE '
Re: God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by ijawkid(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lol......
Re: God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by tpia5: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
ok, since everyone is doing it, i also did my own, however, my objections remain the same and i'm still tired of seeing the phrase everywhere.

that does not in any way negate the fact that God remains my oga at the top.

Re: God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by tpia5: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
tobechi74: Y dont u leave God out of this " OGA AT THE TOP JOKE '

He's the only one actually deserving and worthy of the phrase.
Re: God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? by deebrain(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
ijawkid: Lol......

Daz all!

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The Christian God Beg/Threaten People To Worship Him? / Conversation With An Entity / How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.