Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment (28628 Views)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match / Sunday Oliseh Meets With Victor Moses In London.....photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by bigfat04(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=15pt] NIGERIANS ARE NOT ALWAYS KNOWN FOR NEGATIVES THINGS ONLY....[/size]

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Gbenge77(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
He is an analyst exTraordinaire.heck,he is one of the best around
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by johnsluv: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hard work is paying off...congrat my oga @ the top Sunday Oliseh,,,make sure you take us @ d top in the next fifa ranking.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
nice
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by movein: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebamma: He deserves it to me i rate him a better football analyst than victor oliseh and amokachi
You mean Victor Ikpeba?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
You see......... FIFA overlooked the likes of Onigbinde, Ogunjobi, & Afolabi, to go for the .... grin greatest of the chosen people who made it possible for Nigeria to have a trophy again. tongue hide this one now make i see.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by obongtunji: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
This guy is good, I love him, watching him on supersport during the last AFCON, the he analyze is just wonderful, congratulation to you sir.......lop
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by otipoju(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hmmm,Sunday Oliseh... Rejected by NFA recognised FIFA...A prophet has honour except in his own home...Why swim in a pool when you can surf in the ocean? You knew your worth,stood your ground and refused to be tossed around by some imbeciles. That goal against Spain in 1998 has been etched into my memory forever.Your long range pass to Aghahowa in 2000 when you came on as a substitute against Senegal to rescue Nigeria even when you were down with malaria was the epitome of patriotism..In years to come your forthrightness, courage dedication and competence would either see you become the Minister for Sports in Nigeria or FIFA top executive. You have always been my role model and that is why I wear no jersey than the number 15...Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh, doesn't drink ,doesn't smoke,I am following in your steps in my chosen field. Congratulations.

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Mentcee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebamma: He deserves it to me i rate him a better football analyst than victor oliseh and amokachi

Sir, do u mean Victor Ikpeba?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by free2ryhme: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Oliseh congrats... This a proof that if u sabi your hustle God will take you to greater heights...
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mushroom committee
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by onyebaba(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
ITbomb: Why should he be the ' First to comment ' about his appointment to FIFA. Kinda blowing his trumpet alone.
I assume this to be some adhoc sub committee until I see it in mainstream headlines
Must u always hate?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by iykmora(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
davidylan:

nigerians are some of the most negative cynics the world has ever seen. na wa o.

if you are not a cynical one, you wouldn't have termed it 'Nigerians' because i only read a negative post from one person here....the bulk of folks here are giving praise which is due to S Oliseh, and what's with the small letter used for the country if you are so positive!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by tomakint: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
I am happy for HIM wink
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Soso990240(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Mushroom committee
whch 1 ur papa dey?,ur papa go even struggle 2 shake his hands..and u ar here spitin trash.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by omonnakoda: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
What is a FIFA Study Group?
I think I want to know what this means before e,jaculating "great!!" or does it not matter? as long as it is FIFA
So this position involves "football analysis" Presumably Sepp Blatter is a better analyst than Oliseh?

Ok.
There is no suggestion that he is representing Nigeria there officially
Anyway he is happy so good for him and his family.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by jadajada: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
congrat bro.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by hardbody: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
otipoju: Hmmm,Sunday Oliseh... Rejected by NFA recognised FIFA...A prophet has honour except in his own home...Why swim in a pool when you can surf in the ocean? You knew your worth,stood your ground and refused to be tossed around by some imbeciles. That goal against Spain in 1998 has been etched into my memory forever.Your long range pass to Aghahowa in 2000 when you came on as a substitute against Senegal to rescue Nigeria even when you were down with malaria was the epitome of patriotism..In years to come your forthrightness, courage dedication and competence would either see you become the Minister for Sports in Nigeria or FIFA top executive. You have always been my role model and that is why I wear no jersey than the number 15...Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh, doesn't drink ,doesn't smoke,I am following in your steps in my chosen field. Congratulations.

So what is it about drinking and smoking? Hop heads will always find ways of diverting from the main topic of discussion.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congratulations ! Mr. sunday Oliseh. I wish you will the one that will succed stephen Keshi as super eagles coach.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by amlydave: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS, BRO. MAY GOD SEE U THRU !!!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Please my fellow nairalanders, all these comments with "my oga at the top" should be ignored. no more likes and comments for them. I think ita time to call a spade a spade. thank yhu all.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Morgan1092(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congrat bro
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Phikom(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
congratulations!!! he is really a good football pundit....glad to hear this....
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by COOLDUN: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
otipoju: Hmmm,Sunday Oliseh... Rejected by NFA recognised FIFA...A prophet has honour except in his own home...Why swim in a pool when you can surf in the ocean? You knew your worth,stood your ground and refused to be tossed around by some imbeciles. That goal against Spain in 1998 has been etched into my memory forever.Your long range pass to Aghahowa in 2000 when you came on as a substitute against Senegal to rescue Nigeria even when you were down with malaria was the epitome of patriotism..In years to come your forthrightness, courage dedication and competence would either see you become the Minister for Sports in Nigeria or FIFA top executive. You have always been my role model and that is why I wear no jersey than the number 15...Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh, doesn't drink ,doesn't smoke,I am following in your steps in my chosen field. Congratulations.

My dear , i understand your feelings and love for Sunday Oliseh, but let me chip in this little word, Oliseh was not rejected by the NFA, his time of coaching Nigeria national teams have not yet reached. When his right time to coach comes, no one will ever stop him.

Sunday Oliseh is another ordained coach that will bring more success and honor to this country, that is why God never allowed him to be disgraced with the national teams now. Mark my words he will be called to coach one day.

His new appointment is a place God want to prepare him more for the national job ahead. I don't want those players that sacrificed their energies to win trophies and honors to the country to be messed up with the national teams now. I want them to wait for some time, mature enough so that they can be respected by the people and players.

Sunday Oliseh, is a real son of the country, he is a player who played football with all his heart, loved glories well, i can remember his cry after 2000 final against Cameroon , he looked at the little trophy given to him, and showed that it was not what he and his team mates labored so hard for.

I will never forget that day in my life, i am happy that we captured the Africa continent again this year, it will continue like that , as long as we sincerely put the right pegs at the right holes. Big Congratulations again Mr Sunday Oliseh.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Put together
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by mike404(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
ckkris:

bad bele.com
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by abhosts(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congrats to him!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by KwoiZabo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
aminho: he has now become oga at the top
grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Akpoistson(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gud for him. lolz
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Gabsoka(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
talktimi: victor oliseh ke ? Is he from Togo
u hav now become his 'oga at the top' is that a correction or a mockery, oga?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Chynx(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
ITbomb: Why should he be the ' First to comment ' about his appointment to FIFA. Kinda blowing his trumpet alone.
I assume this to be some adhoc sub committee until I see it in mainstream headlines
You are just one hell of a sadist...damn!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by sylvadan: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
CONGRAT TO SUNDAY OLISEH
Now nigeria has another chance to proof her self not in the threshhold of amos adamu but with credence.this is a prophetic football analyst,if u can get the replay of all his analyses and predictions during the just concluded AFCON u ll agree with me.please mr oliseh use this office in the fear 0f GOD and for the sake of good name for nigeria.Then GOD ll lift u up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers / List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.