Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Oga At The Top Joke Should Pls Stop. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top Joke Should Pls Stop. (693 Views)

WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top Joke Should Pls Stop. by maigida231(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
I hope we are now happy..
The wife of the NSCDC Commandant that was ridiculed in the crazy "My Oga At The Top" video has been reported to have barged into Channels TV studio today to protest bitterly to the chairman of Channels on the damages the crazy video has caused his family.:She says her kids at school are been ridiculed everyday:'her neighbours and fellow market women make jest of her everyday, and to make matter worse, she says her husband can't sleep at night again cos of the terrible embarrassment the video has caused him:& . In fact she says the man cry every night and also, the so called oga at the top is even thinking of sacking or demoting the man cos of the damages the video has caused NSCDC:'So, my fellow Nigerians, pls, pitty this family now. If na you d thing happen to, how u go feel?Abeg, make we stop this "Oga at the top" madness before the commandant go kill himself.The commandant, his children and his wife cry of shame and disgrace everyday.Pls,Stop the Oga at the top madness.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Declares: I Am Ready To Die In Corruption Battle. Declares Assets. / A Date With Destiny - Femi Fani-kayode / THE MOSES OF Abia.(by. Ugochukwu Ezenwa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.