Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. (118337 Views)

African Men Tattooing Their Bottom Lips Pink To Attract Women / Why Are Nigerian Men Tattooing Their Lips Pink? / Where In Lagos Can I Make My Lips Pink Or Red? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by fankasibe: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rosy lips are one of the most important elements of a woman’s charm which add to her appeal. No doubt , naturally rosy and pink lips look visually appealing. There is no need to wear lipstick at all times. You can get pink and rosy lips using natural remedies at home also. Read on to know how to add a dash of colour to your dark and dull lips using home remedies.

Here are some tips on how to get rosy and pink lips.
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Make a paste of rose petals , malai and honey .Leave this paste for 15 minutes and rub off your lips with milk .This treatment will remove the dead skin off your lips and make your lips fuller and reddish.

Massage your lips with lemon juice .This home remedy will help you a lot in getting rosy lips.

Apply honey on your lips at bedtime to make them pink and smooth.

Mix 1 to 2 raspberries with 1 spoon of honey and 1-2 spoons of aloe vera gel .Keep for 5 minutes. Follow with a lip balm or Vaseline petroleum jelly.

Use one tea spoon of strawberry juice with 2 spoons of petroleum jelly on your lips. Use this mixture as a lip balm.

Scrub your lips with sugar mixed with cold cream once a week.

Rub rose petals on your lips to lighten their dark colour. Rose petals give your very rosy lips.

Apply beetroot juice to massage your lips to redden them naturally. Beetroot juice helps a great deal in lightening your dark lips.

Exfoliate your lips with a wet toothbrush and rub it in a circular motion . Afterwards, apply lip balm. If your lips are chapped , then use tooth brush coated in Vaseline before you use this home remedy.

You can scrub the slice of cucumber on your lips whenever you have some time .It will have your lips flushed with blood. Cucumber juice is also very beneficial in lightening your dark lips.

Seeds of pomegranate are also very helpful in lightening and reddening your lips.

Aloe vera gel is also worth a try for making lips rosy.
Always keep your pout moisturized . Protect them with a lip balm enriched with SPF 15.

Apply lemon juice mixed with glycerin on your lips at bedtime .Leave it overnight. It will help in lightening your lips.

Squeeze out the milk from the coconut and apply on your lips to lighten them naturally.

While having a facial, try to pat your lips with carrot juice or coriander juice that nourishes and adds colour to your lips. You can mix carrot juice with beetroot juice for better results.

Apply orange peel powder to lighten your lips. Orange peels are immensely helpful in lightening your facial skin as well as your dark lips.

Massage your lips with ice cubes .It will keep the lips nourished, moisturized and fresh

Give your lips a Gulkan syrup treat to maintain the colour of your lips . Gulkan syrup is very tasty and will make lips smell very sweet.

Apply mint juice or coriander leaves' juice on the lips to make your lip smooth and pink naturally.

Boil milk and keep for ten minutes .You will see a deposit of cream floating over milk. Apply this deposit on your lips to make them soft and pink. This home remedy will make your lips moisturized.

Make sure to stay away from sunlight. Never forget to apply sunblock on your lips to protect them from getting chapped and dull

Apply the mixture of castor oil and almond oil to massage your lips to make them pinkish naturally.

Apply turmeric mixed with lemon juice or milk cream on your lips to make the dark colour of your lips normal.

Apply the mix of gram flour and turmeric to your lips. Leave it till it dries .Wash off with water to make your lips pink and beautiful naturally.

Apply gooseberry juice , tomato, or coconut oil to lighten the colour of your lips .These natural ingredients give a natural and rosy colour to your lips.

Make a paste of almond paste and mix some drops of lemon juice in it. This natural remedy reduces the darkness of lips naturally.

Apply olive oil on lips to lighten them. Olive oil will give a moisture boost to your lips making them soft and beautiful.

Mix few drops of lemon juice in malai to lighten your lips

Mix honey with lemon juice to apply on your lips to reduce the darkness and dryness of lips

Make a paste of glycerin , lemon juice ,rose water and rose petals .Massage your lips with this pack to keep them moisturized and rosy.

Put desi ghee or mustard oil on navel before you go to sleep. This age old home remedy is very helpful. Try this home remedy.

Drench your lips with a few drops of honey and one drop of rose water to lighten their dark colour.

Mixture of glycerin , rose petals and saffron can give amazing results in lighening your dark lips.

Mix saffron with ghee to moisturize your dry lips. Saffron will give a healthy glow to your lips and ghee will create a protective barrier as well as nourishing and making it pink and smooth naturally.

Apply butter at bedtime to get rosy and very soft lips naturally. Butter is very helpful in lightening your dark lips.

Apply the mix of heavy cream and tomato paste to add a natural rosy color to your lips.

Raw potato juice lightens the dark colour of your lips naturally.

Apply milk with rose petals on your lips daily .This home remedy will help you in lightening the dark colour of your lips.

Make sure you are taking a healthy diet consisting of fresh vegetables, fruits and a lot of water. Cut down on tea, coffie and smoking as they play a vital role in darkening your lips.

wink wink wink wink kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Rooneyboy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
DAMN !
Poster u are tooooo HAWT,
Feel like licking u all over

tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by fankasibe: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: DAMN !
Poster u are tooooo HAWT,
Feel like licking u all over

tongue tongue tongue tongue
thanks, u've gotta go buy ya self a LOLLY POP.

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
All this for freaking Pink lips?

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Chinwem(f): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by fankasibe: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Brand_new: All this for freaking Pink lips?
d ladies would understand better.
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
fankasibe:
d ladies would understand better.
i feel embarrassed when my lips goes pink. don't know why but it's not so manly. undecidedgay undecided
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by victoriousvic1: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2013
tnx, bt is it one of dis we'll use or all. Bcs i realy hv a very dark and strong lips & i wnt 2 try it bt all of dis? Wow.......
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
victorious vic: tnx, bt is it one of dis we'll use or all. Bcs i realy hv a very dark and strong lips & i wnt 2 try it bt all of dis? Wow.......

Just choose the one that's readily available and comfortable for you. Natural methods take time, so you have to be patience, persistent and committed to get what you want.
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by victoriousvic1: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
@poster, tnx alot
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by viviennobrazyno(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
tnxs 4 d tip
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by kandiikane(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wetin?! All this just to get mere pink lips? Abeg, if I want pink lips I will just stop smoking weed. tongue

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
kandiikane: Wetin?! All this just to get mere pink lips? Abeg, if I want pink lips I will just stop smoking weed. tongue
Ewww!
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by kandiikane(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sharrap! Try it. tongue
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by fankasibe: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nigeria guys ar really funny, dis is for my ladies and nat for men.
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by NessaFresh(f): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
Thank God for ma natural pink/red lips......
@op...for naija most of these "materials" are not possible to find
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Born2beRich1(m): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2013
All this stress and hassles for pink lips...

What a woman does just to impress us men is just unimaginable... undecided
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Ezibless: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kul
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Paulpenny(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane: Wetin?! All this just to get mere pink lips? Abeg, if I want pink lips I will just stop smoking weed. tongue

keep smoking dawg i ll have brown lip
i think dats better
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Paulpenny(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2014
im think abt using dat cucumber thing
but that blood that u mention
is scaring me
pls can u explain better
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 16, 2015
Some guys have dark black lips coz of smoking....and they hate it...like me. Duo I hav stop smoking a long time nut the deed has already being done ,d black lips can't go. And is disgusting...wana get rid of it
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 16, 2015
fankasibe:
Nigeria guys ar really funny, dis is for my ladies and nat for men.
. Some guys have dark black lips coz of smoking....and they hate it...like me. Duo I hav stop smoking a long time nut the deed has already being done ,d black lips can't go. And is disgusting...wana get rid of it
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by Tintz: 2:29pm On May 17, 2015
Hello everyone! Do you desire smooth flawless skin you have been longing for? Do you want to be chocolate,fair,light or white? Do you want to maintain your skin color but want it to glow? Contact me now for your 100% organic products:Body polish,scrubs,anti-blemish cream,stretch mark soap,scrub and clenser,pimples treatment,sunburn treatment,dark armpit,dark toe,moisturising cream,brightening cream,ebony glow,hot chocolate,egyptian milk,indian milk,cleopatra milk,toning cream,lightening cream,whitening cream,skin repair cream,body butter,talking oil,half cast milk,body wash,spot remover scrub,etc.We deliver nationwide! We also do training weekly! For more info contact BB pin 55d1f4ad, 08066450321
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by skintouch: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2016
fankasibe:
Rosy lips are one of the most important elements of a woman’s charm which add to her appeal. No doubt , naturally rosy and pink lips look visually appealing. There is no need to wear lipstick at all times. You can get pink and rosy lips using natural remedies at home also. Read on to know how to add a dash of colour to your dark and dull lips using home remedies.

Here are some tips on how to get rosy and pink lips.
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Make a paste of rose petals , malai and honey .Leave this paste for 15 minutes and rub off your lips with milk .This treatment will remove the dead skin off your lips and make your lips fuller and reddish.

Massage your lips with lemon juice .This home remedy will help you a lot in getting rosy lips.

Apply honey on your lips at bedtime to make them pink and smooth.

Mix 1 to 2 raspberries with 1 spoon of honey and 1-2 spoons of aloe vera gel .Keep for 5 minutes. Follow with a lip balm or Vaseline petroleum jelly.

Use one tea spoon of strawberry juice with 2 spoons of petroleum jelly on your lips. Use this mixture as a lip balm.

Scrub your lips with sugar mixed with cold cream once a week.

Rub rose petals on your lips to lighten their dark colour. Rose petals give your very rosy lips.

Apply beetroot juice to massage your lips to redden them naturally. Beetroot juice helps a great deal in lightening your dark lips.

Exfoliate your lips with a wet toothbrush and rub it in a circular motion . Afterwards, apply lip balm. If your lips are chapped , then use tooth brush coated in Vaseline before you use this home remedy.

You can scrub the slice of cucumber on your lips whenever you have some time .It will have your lips flushed with blood. Cucumber juice is also very beneficial in lightening your dark lips.

Seeds of pomegranate are also very helpful in lightening and reddening your lips.

Aloe vera gel is also worth a try for making lips rosy.
Always keep your pout moisturized . Protect them with a lip balm enriched with SPF 15.

Apply lemon juice mixed with glycerin on your lips at bedtime .Leave it overnight. It will help in lightening your lips.

Squeeze out the milk from the coconut and apply on your lips to lighten them naturally.

While having a facial, try to pat your lips with carrot juice or coriander juice that nourishes and adds colour to your lips. You can mix carrot juice with beetroot juice for better results.

Apply orange peel powder to lighten your lips. Orange peels are immensely helpful in lightening your facial skin as well as your dark lips.

Massage your lips with ice cubes .It will keep the lips nourished, moisturized and fresh

Give your lips a Gulkan syrup treat to maintain the colour of your lips . Gulkan syrup is very tasty and will make lips smell very sweet.

Apply mint juice or coriander leaves' juice on the lips to make your lip smooth and pink naturally.

Boil milk and keep for ten minutes .You will see a deposit of cream floating over milk. Apply this deposit on your lips to make them soft and pink. This home remedy will make your lips moisturized.

Make sure to stay away from sunlight. Never forget to apply sunblock on your lips to protect them from getting chapped and dull

Apply the mixture of castor oil and almond oil to massage your lips to make them pinkish naturally.

Apply turmeric mixed with lemon juice or milk cream on your lips to make the dark colour of your lips normal.

Apply the mix of gram flour and turmeric to your lips. Leave it till it dries .Wash off with water to make your lips pink and beautiful naturally.

Apply gooseberry juice , tomato, or coconut oil to lighten the colour of your lips .These natural ingredients give a natural and rosy colour to your lips.

Make a paste of almond paste and mix some drops of lemon juice in it. This natural remedy reduces the darkness of lips naturally.

Apply olive oil on lips to lighten them. Olive oil will give a moisture boost to your lips making them soft and beautiful.

Mix few drops of lemon juice in malai to lighten your lips

Mix honey with lemon juice to apply on your lips to reduce the darkness and dryness of lips

Make a paste of glycerin , lemon juice ,rose water and rose petals .Massage your lips with this pack to keep them moisturized and rosy.

Put desi ghee or mustard oil on navel before you go to sleep. This age old home remedy is very helpful. Try this home remedy.

Drench your lips with a few drops of honey and one drop of rose water to lighten their dark colour.

Mixture of glycerin , rose petals and saffron can give amazing results in lighening your dark lips.

Mix saffron with ghee to moisturize your dry lips. Saffron will give a healthy glow to your lips and ghee will create a protective barrier as well as nourishing and making it pink and smooth naturally.

Apply butter at bedtime to get rosy and very soft lips naturally. Butter is very helpful in lightening your dark lips.

Apply the mix of heavy cream and tomato paste to add a natural rosy color to your lips.

Raw potato juice lightens the dark colour of your lips naturally.

Apply milk with rose petals on your lips daily .This home remedy will help you in lightening the dark colour of your lips.

Make sure you are taking a healthy diet consisting of fresh vegetables, fruits and a lot of water. Cut down on tea, coffie and smoking as they play a vital role in darkening your lips.

wink wink wink wink kiss
please where can I buy saffron powder,gold powder and silver powder in nigeria or port harcourt.thanks
Re: Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. by kylfederer123: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2016
In such cases you should massage your lips with ice, continue massaging it for 2 minutes and you would be able to get the reddish silky look on your lips. For more details on making your lips bigger and fuller you can visit: Simple and Effective Tips to Get Natural Pink Lips.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** / Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.