Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... (32653 Views)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by donem: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ivynwa:

Jeez, i don't want to see that crawly stuff.
The NYSC change in environment thing is something one needs to be prayerful about.
U dont want to see that crawly stuff?
Wheras it was ur kind that joyfully collected an apple in the garden of Eden from a serpent sad
Ivynwa:

Jeez, i don't want to see that crawly stuff.
The NYSC change in environment thing is something one needs to be prayerful about.
U dont want to see that crawly stuff?
Wheras it was ur kind that joyfully collected an apple in the garden of Eden from a serpent
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by groovie(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
lafflaff123: Weak guy. Na Snake them see for una room na you dey shout as if you Shine Mercy Johnson Congo.

Wetin you expect from orientation camp wey dey bush?i wonder if you come see KPUKPURU BIRD wey them say na WINCH wetin you go do?

When i even see the picture of the small snake i just say this guy FALL MY HAND. Abi you be Aje Butter wey any small thing go cry MUMMY MUMMY?which school you go sef?Convenant?Igbinidion?Redeemer?Babcock?i know say na one of this AJE school you attend thats why you weak like moin moin and see your fellow weak people dey thank God for you lol,for small snake matter and one even say na Cobra lol.

If you go school wey them dey do SHOT PUT as toilet inside bush you go know say when you bend down dey SHIT you go dey see snake around and wetin u go do as you dey KAKA na just to carry stone throw for the snake direction and continue your kaka. So if you dey KAKA come see snake nko?weak guy you fall your hand.

LMAO!! ahhhhhh... nor be small thing o! u wan kill person 4 here bros

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by yemmy19(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
lafflaff123: Weak guy. Na Snake them see for una room na you dey shout as if you Shine Mercy Johnson Congo.

Wetin you expect from orientation camp wey dey bush?i wonder if you come see KPUKPURU BIRD wey them say na WINCH wetin you go do?

When i even see the picture of the small snake i just say this guy FALL MY HAND. Abi you be Aje Butter wey any small thing go cry MUMMY MUMMY?which school you go sef?Convenant?Igbinidion?Redeemer?Babcock?i know say na one of this AJE school you attend thats why you weak like moin moin and see your fellow weak people dey thank God for you lol,for small snake matter and one even say na Cobra lol.

If you go school wey them dey do SHOT PUT as toilet inside bush you go know say when you bend down dey SHIT you go dey see snake around and wetin u go do as you dey KAKA na just to carry stone throw for the snake direction and continue your kaka. So if you dey KAKA come see snake nko?weak guy you fall your hand.
Guy,u βε̲̣ confirm kpako,u don do bush thng sotey u no even like to dey use toilet

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by lafflaff123(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
This babyosisi girl go stupid well well oh,who ask you if you do NYSC before you go abroad?okay you wan do NOTICE ME?if to say you get sense small you go know say Nigerians from abroad dey come do NYSC after them school and i dey talk of those wey them BORN FOR ABROAD OH, no be who THEM STRUGGLE CARRY GO LIKE YOU by COMMUNITY EFFORT.

One day you go know the importance of that NYSC wey you run leave mumu. Why you waste time go SCHOOL for NIGERIA?MUMU. Abi abroad no dey there when you dey suffer for naija school?Just continue to dey clean your plate and clean old people yansh(CNA)for abroad make you let people hear word.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Osuman(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
Eh, my name is nt on the viewers list, moderator, check dat list again, or else wetin happen 1960 go repeat himself now now again.
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by maneagle(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
hrhobi1: See wetin Goodluck and Alemesiasia dey cause.

Just dey run mouth any how, some hearvy words are nt 2b said cos dey are bigger dan u.... If i fit sit u down 4 an interview ur case go pass shem.
na gudluck put d snake unda his bed, u just b enemy of progress
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
when i was in niger state camp 2011. i refused to go defaecate in the bush, because i felt it was unsafe becos of snakes. one morning at about 5am when i was going for my bath and decided to move bowels. as i tiptoped in the dark with my horror movie nysc torchlight...you know, the type that goes off and u have to bang the bottom for it to come on, anyway, as i entered the cubicle to do my thing, aka blast, aka gbonse. i suddenly heard a slittering sound and my torch light went off! omo, i ran out half clad in my towel. when i got to the door, i paused and was wondering if it was a snake, because i didnt exactly see anything. but as i banged the damn flashlight and it cameback on, i could still hear the slittering sound move away. only a snake moving on pavement will sound like that. omo, na so me sef join the league of guys and girls wey dey go blast for bush oh.
as in, wetin i go talk for camp clinic when they take me to my fellow colleagues for treatment( i was a camp doctor too)
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
If that was me, not sure if i will sleep in that room again oh . . . Thanks to God all is well with you all.
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
poor snake. he was probably resting after a good meal of rat. he probably saved these insolent corps members from dengue. and they kill it and take pics. *smh sad

such senseless murder of forest creatures was not so in the days of our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thank God for your life,have had an encounter with a black snake too in boarding school in niger state,snakes too full that state,infact i dnt know the miracle speed i took out that day.When i think about it till date, i just thank God.
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by OgaTheTop2: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2013

grin
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2013

It is not the size of the snake but the potency of the venom that matters. If I see this snake I go pick race, but if I see python or any boa I will pick it up!
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by pendo89(f): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin The snake is a celeb
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by touchmeder: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
That snake has obviously swallowed something lipsrsealed
See them snapping away lol cheesy
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by YorubaOmoge: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by salmonkay: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
by free2ryhme:

I killd one under my bed in gubio borno state 07/ 08 service year. In one day i killd 2 snakes @ different locations try to hide in the 2 corper lodges in gubio
That's year is when I serve to in mongunu
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Pedekunle(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
@OP, I thank God for you & pray that no evil will befall any of you. However, most of you guys are not aware of the essence of NYSC Orientation Camp; it is not a comfort zone at all, it is meant to expose you to hard type of life that you might not have ever been exposed to - not death though.... YOU GUYS SHOULD ENJOY THE CAMP LIFE ALONGSIDE THE MANY STRESS THEREIN. I wish you all well in life.
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by tosrich(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
I did my NYSC in that state and I know how dangerous that orientation camp is. Most things called social amenities are not in place. The food serviced in camp is like the one prepared for the local dogs. God help Nigeria
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Burger01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
salmonkay: by free2ryhme:

I killd one under my bed in gubio borno state 07/ 08 service year. In one day i killd 2 snakes @ different locations try to hide in the 2 corper lodges in gubio
That's year is when I serve to in mongunu
What!!! CORPER!!!

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Stiv(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is a wake-up call to corpers. Carry carbide wen going to camp. As for the poster, were you expecting Govt to look after you wit care? NYSC - Now Your Suffering Continues. Be guided.
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by chreldb(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
vifald101: I was sleeping on my bed in the male block one when some some other corps members in the main hall were shouting and telling me to jump out of the room.. I thought they weren't serious so I didn't respond instantly, when I saw that the shout was becoming more serious, I quickly wore my cloths and jumped out.. Some of the boiz then went inside the room and brought out the snake dead after some minutes.. I was so scared.. I wonder what our country is turning into.. The safety of corps members aren't even guaranteed.. The toilets are messed up.. We live like prisoners and refugees.. God help us.

Had a similar experience when I was serving. Only I think mine was a bit more creepy. The state of my camp was so terrible back then. Infact I can categorically say it was the worst camp as at then. Anyway the camp was situated in a secondary school. To cut the long story short, my bed space was in the corridors of the class room. Me and my corridor mates had to use empty cement bags to barricade ourselves. So I was literally sleeping outside (a whole aje like me lol). Anyways one fateful day a snake was killed on the floor just next to the part of the corridor I was sleeping. Luckily it was not yet bedtime for us. But after that day I could not sleep at night because my mind did not let me. However, I hear that a new camp has been built and it has gone from the worse to the best camp in Nigeria. Good to know but too bad I never benefited. Just be thankful that nothing bad happened to you. You will live to remeber the experience and laugh in the future while telling yourself never again will I be placed in such a horrid situation.
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by Policewoman(f): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: I killd one under my bed in gubio borno state 07/ 08 service year. In one day i killd 2 snakes @ different locations try to hide in the 2 corper lodges in gubio
We go give u d title of OGBUAGWO 1 of NL.
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by TeemahFashion(f): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
Saw a snake in my room too while i was serving in Enugu at my PPA, gosh! It wasn't funny. Thank God it was not in the night when i'm asleep all alone. I left my room for over two weeks and slept with the guys in their hostel, even after fumigation, i eventually went back to my room, i was always sleeping with one eye open, at the sound of anything i'm up. I hate snakes with a passion, it scares the hell out of me
Re: Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... by CrazyMan(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osuman: Eh, my name is nt on the viewers list, moderator, check dat list again, or else wetin happen 1960 go repeat himself now now again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Why Are Corpers Nicknamed Otondo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.