Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement (45634 Views)

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by jude33084(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
I believe God has accepted Ď„his new pope as one of His own,...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1027613_62746_416917395071830_688058774_n_jpg604fa2f9a5c8a655e9fd6d434f5cfca1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzCRaS0awaw
Just hours after Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio made his first appearance as Pope Francis at the Vatican, Florida resident Jodi Guthrie snapped a photo of a stunning cloud shaped like an angel hovering in the sky over Royal Palm Beach.

What do you thinK Nairalanders? cool

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by achinaboy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
rapture please get ready

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Sunnycliff(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Exactly, I have to concur with the first commentator. I believe that the rapture is nearest now than ever before. repent and give your life to Jesus Nairalanders!

17 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by obioraeze(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
i cn even do dat on photo shop or corel draw mtshww

17 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Is that how an angel looks like.?. Some people take anything they see too serious

20 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Some people are satanically programmed for doom no matter heavenly sign. Every sign will always be photo shop till they perish

50 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
JudismphD: Some people are satanically programmed for doom no matter heavenly sign. Every sign will always be photo shop till they perish
And some people get to make a big deal out of nothing. Have you seen an angel before for you to even think that's an angel

51 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Maisuya1: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
It baffles me how much Hollywood and western superstition have found their way into religious beliefs, have u seen an angel before for u think the cloud looks like an angel, can you describe the form of angels with authority.
Common guys just because some Hollywood confused diva on palm beach thinks she saw an angel doesn't mean u swallow it hook line and sinker,

14 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by devigblegble: 4:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Another white lie

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Parnassuss(m): 4:36am On Mar 17, 2013
devigblegble: Another white lie

Seconded. I am catholic but even I have to draw the line here

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Vansnickers: 4:42am On Mar 17, 2013
LOL!! Pope anointed in Rome, Angel appears in Florida USA. If there is a god, he must have a very serious sense of Humor just like his followers. grin tongue grin

8 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by masterpiece123: 4:43am On Mar 17, 2013
Mai-suya:
It baffles me how much Hollywood and western superstition have found their way into religious beliefs, have u seen an angel before for u think the cloud looks like an angel, can you describe the form of angels with authority.
Common guys just because some Hollywood confused diva on palm beach thinks she saw an angel doesn't mean u swallow it hook line and sinker,
. Your being adamant about the power of God is not a new thing. Your are not spiritually sensitive and ur spiritual mind is Dead, until rapture caught u un prepare you will not beleive. Beware so you will not perish. Give your life to Jesus christ

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by masterpiece123: 4:52am On Mar 17, 2013
obioraeze: i cn even do dat on photo shop or corel draw mtshww
. You can do it on your photo shop but you cant deny the fact that its a sign frm supreme God in Heaven. Is that how your mind will be blinded until Jesus christ appears in the sky to take is elect and you ll be left alone for turture of antichrist. Think twise and forget using human wisdom for things of God so that you will not perish. God Loves U

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Why wasn't I there sef. I for use AK47 scatter that angel's head. Nonsense sad

Come to think about it, on a closer look, that angel resembles Casper the friendly ghost grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by princeonx: 4:56am On Mar 17, 2013
If appeared in Oshodi too! Smh

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by SlyIg(f): 4:58am On Mar 17, 2013
Oh my good Jesus!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 17, 2013
masterpiece123: . You can do it on your photo shop but you cant deny the fact that its a sign frm supreme God in Heaven. Is that how your mind will be blinded until Jesus christ appears in the sky to take is elect and you ll be left alone for turture of antichrist. Think twise and forget using human wisdom for things of God so that you will not perish. God Loves U

You sound like a deeper life church member cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by YorubaOmoge: 5:01am On Mar 17, 2013
[size=18pt]Debra needs to hit the gym. . . . her obesity is clogging her vision and logic reasoning.

She no dey even fear. How angel go carry her up there?

Bling-Bling catholic with the finest jewelry, most expensive laptop, expensive smartphone, pedicure with fake nails etc

Hmmmm
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by YorubaOmoge: 5:06am On Mar 17, 2013
This is even in Florida. . . .no surprise lol.

Prolly one dingy retirement town.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Basic(m): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2013
Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
Now, some deluded fellows are claiming to have seen what looks like an angel, when they've never seen one except in imagination and fictitious dreams, books and movies - yet the same people who rush to lambast Muslims are swallowing this poo.
What does an angel look like?
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).

34 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by killuminati(m): 5:27am On Mar 17, 2013
That thing looks more like a demon from hell not an angel! All you christians, catholics, satanists, jhova witness, etc repent now oh... gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by simplemach(m): 5:27am On Mar 17, 2013
wallahi, thank God i'm a catholic. Catholic for life.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Gee2728(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2013
Even with all this signs still does not mean the end is at hand.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by CashVessel(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2013
obioraeze: i cn even do dat on photo shop or corel draw mtshww
I hope u can also photoshop urself in heaven too? Even if it is not an angel, must u show how depraved ur mind is?

7 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by patostation(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2013
masterpiece123: . Your being adamant about the power of God is not a new thing. Your are not spiritually sensitive and ur spiritual mind is Dead, until rapture caught u un prepare you will not beleive. Beware so you will not perish. Give your life to Jesus christ

Trust the Catholics, their sense of religiosity is stirred most by what their eyes can see: images of "saint", idol image of "Mary" in the Grotto, image of "baby Jesus" in a manger, image of shadows which they approximate to "Our Lady of whatever", tunder at the Basilica, even apparitions they take so seriously, not to talk of cloud shape. Sometimes I just pity the way they reason. Is this how you guys are going to "make heaven"? As for me and my family, it is by faith we shall walk, not by sight. (2Cor 5:7, Heb 11:1-13)

11 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Chanchit: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2013
This means the deal has been endorsed by the Oga ontop.

But me think say the Angel looks more like Sam Adeyemi's church logo.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 17, 2013
Van snickers: LOL!! Pope anointed in Rome, Angel appears in Florida USA. If there is a god, he must have a very serious sense of Humor just like his followers. grin tongue grin
Ekwensu!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by kinethic: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2013
If I may say there is no rapture ..Read your bible well keep expecting Christ to take u away from here..If u keep living in sin and reject his obedience and expect to be whisked away you are hallucinating..
The ultimate reward of Christians is to reign with Christ on earth not heaven.
Heaven is Gods throne and earth will be christs as king.
I wonder who teaches us all these rapture stuffs and you always have your bible with you.
Lazy bone Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by dnawah(m): 6:12am On Mar 17, 2013
Van snickers: LOL!! Pope anointed in Rome, Angel appears in Florida USA. If there is a god, he must have a very serious sense of Humor just like his followers. grin tongue grin
belive me there r gods and there is a GOD(when u seek him u'll see him)

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by daroz(m): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Pure Jehovah withness, no doubt
kinethic: If I may say there is no rapture ..Read your bible well keep expecting Christ to take u away from here..If u keep living in sin and reject his obedience and expect to be whisked away you are hallucinating..
The ultimate reward of Christians is to reign with Christ on earth not heaven.
Heaven is Gods throne and earth will be christs as king.
I wonder who teaches us all these rapture stuffs and you always have your bible with you.
Lazy bone Christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / Ogun Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.