Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement (45638 Views)

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by sidvinci(m): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Haters full everywhere. Even if its not an angel must your comment be like. Foto shop ur self beside God. Even though the don use your tithe money buy private jet and build private university that you can't afford in your next generation, you eye never still open.
Catholic has gone far, if you like quote bible or photo shop, seat never do people wey come church.
Ask your father which church dey born am into.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2013
Basic: Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
Now, some deluded fellows are claiming to have seen what looks like an angel, when they've never seen one except in imagination and fictitious dreams, books and movies - yet the same people who rush to lambast Muslims are swallowing this poo.
What does an angel look like?
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).
Blessed are those who have not seen yet believe. If one sight what looks like an apparition that takes the form of a human being, is it not ideal if one calls that an angel since they have defies some scientific explanation. Looks it is high time we give credence to supernatural activities because certainly they exist.
I remember in my adolescent years I use to watch what looks like paranormal activities in the cloud. The cloud at dusk taking shape of human forms and activities going on among the forms. It might sound weird and unbelievable but that's the truth. I was always treated to this supernatural activities until I became exposed to worldly things
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by chukxie(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Photoshop. That's what it is! Why didn't it appear in naija? Leave story.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by badassnigga(m): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2013
comedians ...gullibility of d highest order cry
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
And some people get to make a big deal out of nothing. Have you seen an angel before for you to even think that's an angel
. Do u understand simple English at all? What is the connectivity between heavenly sign and angel? Attention seeker
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by tyle(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2013
masterpiece123: . Your being adamant about the power of God is not a new thing. Your are not spiritually sensitive and ur spiritual mind is Dead, until rapture caught u un prepare you will not beleive. Beware so you will not perish. Give your life to Jesus christ
He was in Noah's generation.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2013
Mai-suya:
It baffles me how much Hollywood and western superstition have found their way into religious beliefs, have u seen an angel before for u think the cloud looks like an angel, can you describe the form of angels with authority.
Common guys just because some Hollywood confused diva on palm beach thinks she saw an angel doesn't mean u swallow it hook line and sinker,
Thank you jaree!
Somebody should check that woman very well, I bet she's high on cloud nine when she snapped that cloud! **mexican marijuana** no be small thing!
Person never see angel korokoro not to talk of snapping it on camera. Abi na frail cloud wey sunset beam lite up na hin be angel for dia bleeping mind? Too much Sam and Dean(Supernatural series) don run her mad! With much love from my oga at the top!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2013
Many so called Christians will fall for anything that seems to give them false hope of heaven. Una doh o!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2013
looks like a balle dancer jumping.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by rose002(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Heeyyyyyyyy first to comment I'm blessed to c dis Angel ; D yeeepiiiiii grin
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by KINGwax(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2013
JudismphD: Some people are satanically programmed for doom no matter heavenly sign. Every sign will always be photo shop till they perish
my friend go and sit down! Na florida dem do d election?
The angel miss road?
Bros, dt one na ordinary one of the many cloud formations, ok?
Besides, how u take knw it aint d devil? Na only angels dey fly for sky?

7 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by bongila(f): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Hian! Angel-shaped cloud? She overdosed on antidepressants jare!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ziccoit: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Lies don scatter una heads. Angel ko Engine oil ni.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by megareal: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2013
undecidedIf it was a sign of acceptance, why angel miss road go Florida? Abi Rome and US dey the same continent? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by dady12: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2013
This is not strange cos many people want to see be4 they beleive and they will die with their sins cos the son of man will come without them being told.even in noah's time,when he was making his ark, telling people of that generation to repent ,they were laughing till God strike.this is the time for you to accept jesus christ as your personal saviour before it is too late cos there is no repentance in the grave
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Rooneyboy(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2013
killuminati: That thing looks more like a demon from hell not an angel! All you christians, catholics, satanists, jhova witness, etc repent now oh... gbam!

Must u always display ur ignorance anywhere u find urself
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Paulonminyi: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2013
Angel appeal 4 aceptance of pope Francis?wel but did we all no dat pope France is nt d most cardina in d Ventican.what happen 2 d Most cardina Arize d Black man?i dnt much blame dem coz it is a Roman Catholic Church NOT African catholic church. Bt 4 d angel,d same tin happen evry year in Al-OKPE okpokwu Local govt,Benue state. Home town of interor Minister Comrad Abba Moro. I ve witness dat one nd many Pple around d globe. I dnt tink it is a new tin.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Rooneyboy(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2013
chukxie: Photoshop. That's what it is! Why didn't it appear in naija? Leave story.

And this photoshop cliché is what's going to kill we Nigerians .
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Alajiki(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2013
JudismphD: Some people are satanically programmed for doom no matter heavenly sign. Every sign will always be photo shop till they perish
grin grin grin Federal MUGU! MUMUnatu!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by qplus(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2013
Angels and demons
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by 1shortblackboy: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Una don start this early sunday morning?
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Icecomrade: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2013
It seems we ve not realised that Oyibo people!!. Likes attention. Its either some are eating snakes, flies or cockroaches or seeing angel to get attention. Gullible nigerians are already bought over. I pity u people
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ogoigbe(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2013
jude33084: Jesus is coming soon

I believe God has accepted τhis new pope as one of His own,...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1027613_62746_416917395071830_688058774_n_jpg604fa2f9a5c8a655e9fd6d434f5cfca1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzCRaS0awaw
Just hours after Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio made his first appearance as Pope Francis at the Vatican, Florida resident Jodi Guthrie snapped a photo of a stunning cloud shaped like an angel hovering in the sky over Royal Palm Beach.

What do you thinK Nairalanders? cool
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by busayobrig: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2013
It looks like the head of the coming Antichrist. Most angels have the appearance and form of a man. Most of them have wings, but not all. Some are larger than life. Others have multiple faces that appear like a man from one angle, and a lion, ox, or eagle from another angle. Some angels are bright, shining, and fiery while others look like ordinary humans. Some angels are invisible, yet their presence is felt and their voice is heard. Angels are not glorified human beings. Matthew 22:30 explains that they do not marry or reproduce like humans, and Hebrews 12:22-23 says that when we get to the heavenly Jerusalem, we will be met by “myriads of angels” and “the spirits of righteous men made perfect”—two separate groups.

Angels are a company or association, not a race descended from a common ancestor (Luke 20:34-36). We are called “sons of men,” but angels are never called “sons of angels.”
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by enigmagu1(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Sunnycliff: Exactly, I have to concur with the first commentator. I believe that the rapture is nearest now than ever before. repent and give your life to Jesus Nairalanders!

na waooooo ...life to nairalanders

toh let me have ur life...
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Alajiki(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2013
ziccoit: Lies don scatter una heads. Angel ko Engine oil ni.
Kolo mental! grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Alajiki(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2013
busayobrig: It looks like the head of the coming Antichrist. Most angels have the appearance and form of a man. Most of them have wings, but not all. Some are larger than life. Others have multiple faces that appear like a man from one angle, and a lion, ox, or eagle from another angle. Some angels are bright, shining, and fiery while others look like ordinary humans. Some angels are invisible, yet their presence is felt and their voice is heard. No, angels are not glorified human beings. Matthew 22:30 explains that they do not marry or reproduce like humans, and Hebrews 12:22-23 says that when we get to the heavenly Jerusalem, we will be met by “myriads of angels” and “the spirits of righteous men made perfect”—two separate groups.

Angels are a company or association, not a race descended from a common ancestor (Luke 20:34-36). We are called “sons of men,” but angels are never called “sons of angels.”
So, wetin come be d conclusion to all your permutations, combinations and postulations nah? You don dream see angel before? Where you get all your 'heavenly' descriptions from?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2013
jude33084: I believe God has accepted τhis new pope as one of His own,...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1027613_62746_416917395071830_688058774_n_jpg604fa2f9a5c8a655e9fd6d434f5cfca1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzCRaS0awaw
Just hours after Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio made his first appearance as Pope Francis at the Vatican, Florida resident Jodi Guthrie snapped a photo of a stunning cloud shaped like an angel hovering in the sky over Royal Palm Beach.

What do you thinK Nairalanders? cool
i luv photoshop.....interesting
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2013
This looks like a sky va*gai*na to me
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by POLICECAP: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2013
WASH !!
WASH !!
WASH !!
WASH !!
WASH !!
WASH !!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2013
the bible says we should test ALL spirits. Even if a supernatural being or whatever apears to us,we should test it 1st and see if its from the LORD.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Bright2(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2013
If really it's an angel i think it should be on white,not those multi colour vision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop / TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.