Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement (45639 Views)

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Birmingham(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2013
Let me ask My Oga At The Top if it was a real Angel or Cloud.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by autchman144(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2013
Van snickers: LOL!! Pope anointed in Rome, Angel appears in Florida USA. If there is a god, he must have a very serious sense of Humor just like his followers. grin tongue grin
atheist?
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by autchman144(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Is that how an angel looks like.?. Some people take anything they see too serious
d Israelites of old also shared ur feelings...
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by premlove(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2013
Mai-suya:
It baffles me how much Hollywood and western superstition have found their way into religious beliefs, have u seen an angel before for u think the cloud looks like an angel, can you describe the form of angels with authority.
Common guys just because some Hollywood confused diva on palm beach thinks she saw an angel doesn't mean u swallow it hook line and sinker,
if is nt an angel so wat is it mr sabi all alway critisize everything u come across so pathectic
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by mydi(f): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2013
Make una leave angel go church

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by lorenzos1: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2013
Na wah ooh. So if angel won appear self he no see vatican go na florida wey all d women dey walk naked sey dem they wear bikini na him He go take showww face..I laff in Ekiti-pupa..!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by wi5dom(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2013
angel weytin b dis?
lol....man creates an illusion. At least if one believe e no mean say make e dey talk weytin e no dey sure of. Moreover no one done Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ see angel or devil b4.
Hold on 2 ur bliv jawe bcus dis thing no make half of a sense.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by linuster(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2013
Basic: Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
Now, some deluded fellows are claiming to have seen what looks like an angel, when they've never seen one except in imagination and fictitious dreams, books and movies - yet the same people who rush to lambast Muslims are swallowing this poo.
What does an angel look like?
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).
ru a christian?
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2013
FACT1: when Christ was born there was a shining bright star that even lead the 3wise men to the manger were Christ was born.
FACT2: when Christ was baptized, an angel inform of a dove came and a voice from heaven acknowledged him as the son of God.
FACT3: when Christ died their was an earthquake and even those that impaled him had to be convinced that this was truly the son of God.

All these events happened instantly to acknowledge the fact that Christ was truly the son of God.
How come this angel refused to chose a pope for them directly and spare them all this secret voting wahala but allowed them to go through an election preferring democracy instead of theocracy to chose their pope yet the stupid so called man made angel refused to appear at the Vatican immediately or better still on-top of the chimney were the white smoke came out to acknowledge this pope of a guy same way there was direct signs at Christ birth, baptism and crucifixion but the imaginary angel made by clowns decided to travel all the way from heaven to Florida rather than the Vatican city were the pope was elected to go there and jonse himself or could it be the so called angel distanced itself from what was happening in Vatican and as a protest it went to Florida for a real good-time? Its also a possibility since we are in a period of conjectures now so this my thoughts should also be considered alongside with other conjectures after all na d season we dey so.

i am a christian but some so called Christians done mad finish. DAZ ALL

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by whitedove(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2013
Which kain nonsense be that? I know most of you guys criticise those mohammedans that keep seeing allahs name on cow,mellons etc
What's the difference now? God doesn't need any signs to convince us that he exist,infact he said in the Bible that the children of this generation crave for signs but none shall be given unto them besides jonah's ordeal inside the whale for three days(referring to the Death and resurrection of Jesus).
So I look around;I can't find God in that thing up there.
For your information,nairalanders
Pope is not a religious leader in true sense of the word rather a political leader..that's ballot has to be cast to elect him.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by poshpimkiey(f): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2013
ok o.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by eghost247(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Crap
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by bankyblue(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmmm! Only GOD knows who his serving him.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by bankyblue(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2013
whitedove: Which kain nonsense be that? I know most of you guys criticise those mohammedans that keep seeing allahs name on cow,mellons etc
What's the difference now? God doesn't need any signs to convince us that he exist,infact he said in the Bible that the children of this generation crave for signs but none shall be given unto them besides jonah's ordeal inside the whale for three days(referring to the Death and resurrection of Jesus).
So I look around;I can't find God in that thing up there.
For your information,nairalanders
Pope is not a religious leader in true sense of the word rather a political leader..that's ballot has to be cast to elect him.

So so on point.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by jude33084(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2013
mydi: Make una leave angel go church

Madam Pastor no make ♍e laugh i beg cheesy cheesy
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by xreal2(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2013
An angel with tail appering in d form of what seems to look like a cloud of fire! Hmm ppl will blive anytin all in d name of religion.
Nigerians wake up
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by blacdiamond(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2013
U need deliverance,may God 4give u.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by jimjones: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2013
yea. sometimes i really feel sorry for this almighty god...or what she/he/it has been reduced to. i'm saying, he could easily have interrupted the pope's acceptance speech right there in the vatican, with a thundering voice from heaven(or wherever the fark it/she/he chills at); declaring his/her/its acceptance of the pope's election to the hearing of the thousands present at that square, and the millions watching from home. but noooo, that's too much to ask of the almighty god. the bomboclatt opted to order the clouds to shape up like an "angel" in some irrelevant corner of the earth, instead. the joker didn't even deem it fit to show as an actual angel, na to insult us with angel-shaped cloud. smh... then you wonder why reasonable people don't take religion and its hebetudinous followers seriously.

i took a sh!!t precisely 4.2seconds before that angle-shaped cloud of yours showed up. translation: the good lord approved of my sh!!t. hallelujah praise the lordt!

farkin idiats.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by IGBOSON1: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2013
lorenzos1: Na wah ooh. So if angel won appear self he no see vatican go na florida wey all d women dey walk naked sey dem they wear bikini na him He go take showww face..I laff in Ekiti-pupa..!

^^^You know for some Angels as well, body no be firewood!.....it could be a 'fallen Angel' that couldn't resist the human pleasures of sunny Florida.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by oluMyderz(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2013
Basic: Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
Now, some deluded fellows are claiming to have seen what looks like an angel, when they've never seen one except in imagination and fictitious dreams, books and movies - yet the same people who rush to lambast Muslims are swallowing this poo.
What does an angel look like?
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2013
This new Pope is a God fearing Jesuit priest and if you read the letters to the churches in Revelation, you will be able to recognize the Roman Catholic Church that God as the covenant keeping God who remains faithful even when we are unfaithful will prepare His church for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Fear God and not man.
May God save us who fear Him.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by league11(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2013
ANGEL IS A MESSENGER OF GOD, SO WHAT DID HE SAY WHEN HE APPEARED? GOD CAN NEVER APPEAR IN IMAGES WHEN HE WARNED THAT WE SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY FORM OF IMAGE IN HEAVEN, EARTH OR WATER AND WE SHOULD NOT WORSHIP THEM. GOD IS SPIRIT AND CAN ONLY BE WORSHIPED IN TRUTH N IN SPIRIT. PPLE SHOULD WAKE UP AND STOP BEING IGNORANT, HOW LONG CAN U DEFEND A COVERED LIE

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2013
obioraeze: i cn even do dat on photo shop or corel draw mtshww

Well, get started...... Back your claims with good proof...........
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by elviszzz: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2013
daroz: Pure Jehovah withness, no doubt
If dey dnt believe in rapture now,de will believe someday.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by codeManiac(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
If HE wants 2 use an angel 2 confirm...my GOD is capable...HE wil neva use d image of an angel...
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by codeManiac(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
Seconded...
league11: ANGEL IS A MESSENGER OF GOD, SO WHAT DID HE SAY WHEN HE APPEARED? GOD CAN NEVER APPEAR IN IMAGES WHEN HE WARNED THAT WE SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY FORM OF IMAGE IN HEAVEN, EARTH OR WATER AND WE SHOULD NOT WORSHIP THEM. GOD IS SPIRIT AND CAN ONLY BE WORSHIPED IN TRUTH N IN SPIRIT. PPLE SHOULD WAKE UP AND STOP BEING IGNORANT, HOW LONG CAN U DEFEND A COVERED LIE
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by adoniza(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Christians and their delutions...shw smiley
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ISBLIAC(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Angel Forreal Dey there o.
Actually,i'd love to be an atheist but i'm afraid of hell....don't know how to go about it lipsrsealed
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Slimzybaby(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
simplemach: wallahi, thank God i'm a catholic. Catholic for life.
Sharrap dia, u tink say dis one na CHELSEA for life.mumu
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Vincent41(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
jude33084: I believe God has accepted τhis new pope as one of His own,...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1027613_62746_416917395071830_688058774_n_jpg604fa2f9a5c8a655e9fd6d434f5cfca1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzCRaS0awaw
Just hours after Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio made his first appearance as Pope Francis at the Vatican, Florida resident Jodi Guthrie snapped a photo of a stunning cloud shaped like an angel hovering in the sky over Royal Palm Beach.

What do you thinK Nairalanders? cool

hahhahaha..catholic people eeeeeee.....chaiii una believe will hang person
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Melahou(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Is that how an angel looks like.?. Some people take anything they see too serious
How wld you describe that cloud.like a house? Odey
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Proffdada: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
I think I saw the same cloud pattern when MJ died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) / Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.