Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement (45632 Views)

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by DECOtech(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
JudismphD: Some people are satanically programmed for doom no matter heavenly sign. Every sign will always be photo shop till they perish
Even the devil does signs.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Juzzybabe(f): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
obioraeze: i cn even do dat on photo shop or corel draw mtshww

It is better to keep quiet somtyms,than to say what u'l later pay for.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by uzo4real(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Optical Illusion.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
pDude: Why wasn't I there sef. I for use AK47 scatter that angel's head. Nonsense sad
Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Guy u got me all laffing! I don laff tear my small belle!!! Jesusu christ! U'll cee so many characters here on NL, chai!!! God help us they re so many clowns

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
JudismphD: . Do u understand simple English at all? What is the connectivity between heavenly sign and angel? Attention seeker
Did u just call me attention seeker. Well it will be nice if you go thru the 2nd page of this thread to see how you got ur attention negatively by the rxtns of pple towards ur insensitive post. Pls reason well b4 u quote me. Btw is it ur attention I wanna get or seun's attention. Smh. Better open ur eyes to see well

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Shankboye(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
No be oga @ d top be dat? grin
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Melahou:
How wld you describe that cloud.like a house? Odey
So you also blv that is an angel well maybe its ur angel btw why av I not been able to successfully photoshop a brain into ur empty head cos obviously you don't have any brain

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Tayo114: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
pDude: Why wasn't I there sef. I for use AK47 scatter that angel's head. Nonsense sad
see Boko Haram ideology
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by concacid: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Basic: Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
Now, some deluded fellows are claiming to have seen what looks like an angel, when they've never seen one except in imagination and fictitious dreams, books and movies - yet the same people who rush to lambast Muslims are swallowing this poo.
What does an angel look like?
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).
mind what you say dude!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Skoopy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Basic: Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
Now, some deluded fellows are claiming to have seen what looks like an angel, when they've never seen one except in imagination and fictitious dreams, books and movies - yet the same people who rush to lambast Muslims are swallowing this poo.
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).
Just like you can't proof ancient art was under-develop to the point mere PAINTINGS would be a mystery... Proof me wrong!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by darne(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nice Joke !!!!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by successcertain: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
lies lies lies

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ramalot(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
smiley
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by SIRKOL(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
jude33084: I believe God has accepted Ď„his new pope as one of His own,...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1027613_62746_416917395071830_688058774_n_jpg604fa2f9a5c8a655e9fd6d434f5cfca1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzCRaS0awaw
Just hours after Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio made his first appearance as Pope Francis at the Vatican, Florida resident Jodi Guthrie snapped a photo of a stunning cloud shaped like an angel hovering in the sky over Royal Palm Beach.

What do you thinK Nairalanders? cool
Nairalanders we cannot just conclude....d bible said dat d devil can appear b4 us as an angel of light.....i beta reserve my comment b4 i face d wrath of my oga @ the top grin
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by IYANGBALI: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sunnycliff: Exactly, I have to concur with the first commentator. I believe that the rapture is nearest now than ever before. repent and give your life to Jesus Nairalanders!
where do I give my life to him?
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by bencharmy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
u re just making fool of ur self, @ dis ur age u still underestimate the power of God.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Maloboy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
:-
u are d wisest mumu nigeria can boost of. Use gun 2 kill an angel- sad.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by larryblink(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
When Jesus was baptized, the Dove came 2 him, not to Italy or spain. So, enjoy the theatrics, but don't relate it 2 d pope

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Let us be careful before we jump into conclusion,not all angels are angels of God some are angels of devil,so what I am trying to say here is that it is only God that has the final say whether that is one of his angels or not,that is why the bible is there to guide us and for us not to fall for any deciet,am not saying that it can never be an angel of God but what I am saying is that we should not just jump into conclusion
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Parnassuss(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
pato station:

Trust the Catholics, their sense of religiosity is stirred most by what their eyes can see: images of "saint", idol image of "Mary" in the Grotto, image of "baby Jesus" in a manger, image of shadows which they approximate to "Our Lady of whatever", tunder at the Basilica, even apparitions they take so seriously, not to talk of cloud shape. Sometimes I just pity the way they reason. Is this how you guys are going to "make heaven"? As for me and my family, it is by faith we shall walk, not by sight. (2Cor 5:7, Heb 11:1-13)

Thanks for your very Christian outlook, Christ is proud of you

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
pato station:

Trust the Catholics, their sense of religiosity is stirred most by what their eyes can see: images of "saint", idol image of "Mary" in the Grotto, image of "baby Jesus" in a manger, image of shadows which they approximate to "Our Lady of whatever", tunder at the Basilica, even apparitions they take so seriously, not to talk of cloud shape. Sometimes I just pity the way they reason. Is this how you guys are going to "make heaven"? As for me and my family, it is by faith we shall walk, not by sight. (2Cor 5:7, Heb 11:1-13)

Gbam! Thank u my bro. Some people will swallow just about anything. Angel cloud my foot. #hogwash
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ceebo1420(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quotethere was no pics at that time but pple saw him and dey describe him that way dey did a movie with some one that look like him so wake up and face reality author=Basic]Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).[/quote]
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by mamagee3(f): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
This proves that this pope is very close to God. . .

Did anyone notice strange occurrences that happened the day he was elected pope?

First, a white bird flew on top of the chimney while the whole world was waiting for the smoke.

Secondly, a cloud in the form of an angel appears in Florida.

This proves there's something unique about this pope
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Genycharl(f): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gee2728: Even with all this signs still does not mean the end is at hand.
stay here and be dreaming
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
mama-gee:

Did anyone notice strange occurrences that happened the day he was elected pope?

First, a white bird flew on top of the chimney while the whole world was waiting for the smoke.

if u have being to vatican city before u will not be surprised seeing a white brid flying on top of the chimney,it happens always whether a pope was elected or not so stop spitting rubbish here,and concerning the cloud why did it appear in florida and not vatican where the pope was elected since u claim it is a proof that something is unique about the pope?and why should hundreds of cardinals come together to vote?if it God that will choose the pope so why are the cardinals votes being counted?are the cardinals the one to choose or God?I tire for the way some of us christians think,that shows that some christians just call theirself christians but do not understand and read the bible.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Suchie(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2013

May God strike you death,anumpama ewu.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
fat otondo..u fit lift gun eediota
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Suchie:

May God strike you death,anumpama ewu.

See christian person o!!! Hahaha! You guys are no different from traditionalists grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
mama-gee:

Chai!!! See as I just dey scatter laff for here oooo!!!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
That angel resembles Casper the friendly ghost grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mu che che che che hce!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by 9jauk: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,do not rubbish testimonies like this God is real;My kids are between d age of 4-6years,yesterday evening I was asking them if they seen an angel before my son age 5+ said no dad,my daughter came up to me and said yes daddy,I saw an angel in the Snow,I was like are u sure she said Yes,I asked her what the Angel looks like,behold she has a drawing board she drew something with tentacles,a winglike object,I was shocked,I asked her to rub it off and draw it again,she came up with the same object she drew,wow,I screamed my wife's name,come and see miracle,trust me she repeated the same drawing 4 times,behold,Angels are for real,may God remember us all.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
9jauk: Hello Nairalanders,do not rubbish testimonies like this God is real;My kids are between d age of 4-6years,yesterday evening I was asking them if they seen an angel before my son age 5+ said no dad,my daughter came up to me and said yes daddy,I saw an angel in the Snow,I was like are u sure she said Yes,I asked her what the Angel looks like,behold she has a drawing board she drew something with tentacles,a winglike object,I was shocked,I asked her to rub it off and draw it again,she came up with the same object she drew,wow,I screamed my wife's name,come and see miracle,trust me she repeated the same drawing 4 times,behold,Angels are for real,may God remember us all.

An octopus bird?

He he he he he he !! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop / Ogun Todaju / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.