Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Who Really Are The Saints???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really Are The Saints???? (548 Views)

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture / Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Are The Saints???? by achinaboy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
I was having a discussion with my friend about the saints,and this was the discussion,,,are these people we think that are saints,like peter,paul,james,etc,u get my point,are they really suppose to be called the saints,what hav they dun for us in this world that made dem dezav this title,we checked, we cudn`t find any reasonable tin dat gave them dis title,,,,,,and then we said what of this lady dat stops the killing of twins,,and this guys that invented plane,elecricity,cars,okada,computer,shoes,knives,boats,telephones,tv,and so on u get me,,these are suppose to be the saints beacuse they were sent by God into this world to come and help the people of God and make living easier for them to the glory of God,,,i don`t know if this thoughts was the job of too much weed smoking or has someone on this nairaland ever thought of similer things jah bless

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Charms Inside Church / The Rapture — When? / Finally Atrs Fight Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.