Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys (1990 Views)

Naija Rapper Mixtape (yung6ix,olamide,phenom,mi,rainymilli) / Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Duncan Mighty's New Album. Best Naija Album This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by Derealme(m): 3:11am On Mar 17, 2013
Olamide
'...Came into the game with my face so ugly
some of my peepz back then,den dey mock me
i cldn't date them chicks they cldn't hug me
it's al gud naw they al wanna F**k me
ha! they didn't see the picture
they neva thought i'l do gud in the future
to hell with good looking am al about my business
am gud looking but my ways are so wicked
all my ex don dey kal me back i can tell
some of them don bleach lik vybs kartel
some of them don frustrate sote
wen den dey dress they 4get 2 wear dia coste...' Picture

Vector

Saucekid
'...Mammasita Nice to meet ya
Feel like a winner if I can take her to dinner
She’s a keeper Tell my friends You can get the Benz
or you could get the keys to the Beamer
Come and see now
See my P now
Pronounce Sinzu See as e be now
Carolina Judge the P now
Might call you boo but you know say I no mean am. Carolina

Ruggedman
Mode9

Skales
'...I am a soldier in case you want to start a fight
Nigeria's rap messiah, i shine the light
And in case you just got yourself a record deal
Wait for a bit, n***a try and chill' Baddest boyz

Terry tha rapman
'...no minus only pluses,
I'm paying the price of fame I don’t care wat the cost is
still burning lyk olympics tourches
this child of God blesses evry single track he touches
making move no matter no clutches
u are lukin lame to me u need crutches
money on my mind urs can be grudges' Awon Boyz

Jhybo
Phyno

M.I
'...Ha…they call me the chairman
Because I flow pieces My album sell so acapella
Nobody can beat it
My swagga no get network, nobody can reach it
This girl dey wanna see my watch That’s D&C,
you can’t skip it
My clothes are so recent
These girls i cant sleep with' Chairman

Iceprince
Jessy Jags
Ikechukwu
Lynxx
Naeto C
young6ix
Erigga

Base1
'...Emi yato si awon rappers tan ti pe lori igba
Me I’m smoking hot bi epo to ti gba
I go quit rap, Olorun gbo I swear down
May be the day when Weird Mc go wear gown
Awon olofo won fe mi ninu casket
Oro yin da bi were to n pomi sinu basket
...I drop shit everytime bi eni to n purge
Won n hate because emi ni igboro n hug
E si ma bow bi alfa to n kirun
Pastor Chris gan o ni fe fi ororo gbona dinrun' Industreet

Reminisce
'...Reminisce mo ni deep vision, battalion, platoon,
Mi o ba anybody sere omode mi o wo cartoon,
Alpha mi o ni mi man, got a lot of baboons,
Ni ile ati l’oke oya, kaduna de khartoum
Lyrics mi ni arrow mi, enu mi ni wofa
Mi o ni time lati gbon nko t’awon were yi fe offer
Smelly ni mi moti gbo, mo sha claim butter
But lowo ta wa yi, e ma dobale fun ijoba' Government

Pheroshuz

Drop a line of lyrics of ur favourites
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by fabraham(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2013
Where is M.I
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by lightheart(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2013
Mode 9.
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by badassnigga(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2013
Olamide on point
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by ShotCaller: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Current Top 5. According last and latest songs..how recent and how tight and deep.

No 5.. Ilbliss.. Last album was okay..5 over 10

No 4 phyno.... Ndi ara..ghost mode.. Tight mad .mc/producer..kinda reminds me of swizz beats..

No 3. Olamime.. Dem mama self go collect witch craft for we..mad mad dude

No 2. Ice prince.. Gave a good account of himself in the last 24 months.. Shows that oleku wasnþ a fluck

No 1. Vector. This dude has resurected and made his voice his own.. No more jay z comparism.. Welldone vector.. But u gotta work had on ur own album..

Some rappers need to wake up.. MI..needs focus..stop singing..mode9..talent aint enuff..we no that ur the best lyrisist arount..but that's not all..sauce kid, lynxx,, neato c, ikechukwu all need to step up..

I canþ even call the following people rappers anymore or RnB niggas.. Dr Sid, da prince, skales, ikechukwu, jessy jags..they should tell us..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by sealcleaner: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Olamide. It is definately
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by Wordsmith(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Boogey, Boogey and once again Boogey grin

Flow, multies, delivery, the entire package. Y'all need to listen to his version of Kendrick Lamar's Rigor Mortis. Heat!

Worthy mentions.... Sinzu grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by mikuz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wordsmith: Boogey, Boogey and once again Boogey grin

Flow, multies, delivery, the entire package. Y'all need to listen to his version of Kendrick Lamar's Rigor Mortis. Heat!

Worthy mentions.... Sinzu grin

hmmm . . .
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by eggheaders(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
modey is number one.the next person comes in at number 219.y'all should go get alphabetical order that broda is dope mehn.the guy lines take one back to books,cartoons and movies you ve come across.b.e.t cypher he really made other naija rappers look like a wackster.no match for the guy for naija for now.others are bunch of shyte only couple of few good guys sha o.d,pherosious,Terry the rap man.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by Mynd44: 2:30am On Apr 03, 2013
I find it insulting that Mode 9, Ruggedman, Terry da Rapman and MI are compare to the rest on that list. Seriously, why are we so fast that when a new guy comes up that we forget what the old ones can do?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by mrkod5: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
mode 9 still d fada of all
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by Chiscomax(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
why are young6ix and erigga not in the list?
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by omoiyatosin: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Its skales ma nigah,dis guy is reping all day long#heymama#
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by Mynd44: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2013
Chiscomax: why are young6ix and erigga not in the list?
Must they be in the list? The OP listed a sample of individuals and asked for the best
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by Derealme(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chiscomax: why are young6ix and erigga not in the list?
they've been added. Thanks
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by holamyd(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Vector..... And I don't give a sex about your vigilante group..
See me I be barrack boy, I roll with the army crew..I love ds dude..
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by Chiscomax(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
erigga all d way....
Re: Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys by Chiscomax(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Must they be in the list? The OP listed a sample of individuals and asked for the best
wetin dey upset u na?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lynxxx On The Juice [download] / Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd / "Muscle My Hustle" - A New Song Released By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.