Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student (22111 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by seedord247(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Education and civilization started from the west..

Yoruba o ni baje oo... Be na ni ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Now here is someone I can say has made me proud. Not P-Square. cool

1 Like

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Sweetapple007(f): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ghana ! I though they re hostile to nig. Aknowlegg her is a new development. Congrat to the girl smth good frm nig.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Buchianom(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Congrats gal! Nigeria is truly blessed.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Blackteeth(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tinuade Okoro? This is what will happen when igbos and yorubas unite.
Igbo sperm + yoruba egg = Genius grin

STOP TRIBALISM

4 Likes

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Kaxmytex(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
Chidi4u: The combination of names is a suspect.Seems strange.
jackbauersballs: An Okoro from Ondo State?

What Next - An Agunbiade from Enugu? cheesy

Wonders never cease...

Congrats to her anyway.
ItsModella: Okoro from Ondo state? yeah right, the next thing we'll hear is an Ahmed from Imo state. undecided undecided

Congrats to her though.
Itoroetti :
Congrat to u but dat name is suspicious.this was how we heard a lady with so many tribal names winning an air plane,yet we haven't seen or heard from the lady again.
ezedolar: See how yoruba colonize this our brother

[size=28pt]SMH[/size]

Dat'z all
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by 360command: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
This does not change anything because there will still be some (many) nigerians coming out with a thrid class or pass from ghanian university .
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by deols(f): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Good for her.

Make u go carry your book too like I am going to do now grin
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Kaxmytex(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Blackteeth: Tinuade Okoro? This is what will happen when igbos and yorubas unite.

STOP TRIBALISM

thank u jawe,mah broda.....
U've said it all
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Balitah(f): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
She passed out wen ℓ̊ was in JSS 2......very brilliant!.......ℓ̊ rep FEGGICOLLA!
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by K4: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wao,if the story is true then it means Ghanaians are really exposed n civilised. I know countries where non-citizens wouldn't get it even if they are the best students.

1 Like

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Ebestsmscom: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
YES! Naija must rule Ghana in education, we are the best. Better than the best.

Proudly 9ja.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
It is not pronounced okoro i it is the yoruba o with dots under it.

1 Like

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by wengerjay(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
What a virtuosic performance!It is worthy of note dat getting MBCh.B/MBBS is like getting btw 16 and 22 Bsc certificates.She is likely to be frm Owo in Ondo state.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Okoro from Ondo... ahhhhh o ga oh!

We are far more connected dan the people are prepared to admit.

Let me catch dat Desola callin Okoro like igbos were created with the word or any other alike.

2 Likes

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by OOLUSOGA(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
TInuade I congratulate u i wish u the best of luck in life. Keep it up.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by petnkool: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
bigfat04: [size=15pt]SO TINUADE MY COUSIN IS A GENIUS....[/size] this is kool cheesy
success always has an extended family .

2 Likes

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by 5much(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Congrats,Tinuade.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by iweoku: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
okoro a precolonial igbo name now from ondo.
can only think of human trafficking
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by eastOFwest(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
OKORO is not unique to Igbos. Some Ijaw, Urhobos and Ibibios bear that name.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by flosk: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
immediately i saw the name, i remembered her face. when we were in secondary school, she was my junior.On prize giving day, she was the star of her set. she had another sister then. she was very gentle in those days. i congratulate her .............she deserves it.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Sijo01(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Admitted into med school in 2007 and graduated in 2013! streight 6years. no strike, no gallop, no go-slow..... what a blessed school system........which naija med school apart from private can boast of this?

Omoyoruba Dockitor, congrat ojare.

3 Likes

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Blackteeth: Tinuade Okoro? This is what will happen when igbos and yorubas unite.

STOP TRIBALISM

You are daft! In Yoruba Okoro = the bitter one.

All these greedy bastards trying to claim this girl should back off!

2 Likes

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by valena23(f): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
I don't understand why people are so preoccupied with her surname. I have a ghanaian friend who has a yoruba surname because her father is half yoruba and ghanaian and her mother is fully ghanaian. Well done to her though....Ondo girl representing!! cheesy
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Congrats to my younger sister.

1 Like

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
chickens, just go to facebook and search for that name. she actually exist

1 Like

Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Congrats, girl. If you had remained in Nigeria, looking for admission, no admission would have come. I know you wrote JAMB several times calling to be enrolled into college of medicine, but all to know avail.The minister of Health - What is the RATIO of one Doctor to the population of Nigeria - may be one Doctor to 200,000 Nigerians. How then can you produce doctors to meet the demand of Nigerians that need medical attention. Most young Nigerian are now studying medicine in far away Asia, Europe, America e.t.c., cause no admission in Nigeria; of-course you don't expect these young and successful doctors to come back to Nigeria to take up appointment, as the host country will offer better condition of service for them. Our Government officials in charge of Education / Health to think of how to expand the scope of admission to meeting with the rising population in Nigeria.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Abrantie: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
What's so surprising about a Nigerian med student who became a very good pvssy doctor graduate? After all, y'all didn't arrive at 160 million population by chance. You have a natural interest in female anatomy and reproductive health.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Ekpekus(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Forget the state of origin and celebrate the personality and her feat. Is that too much a thing to do?

Congrats Tinuade for making Nigerians proud! God bless you real good
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Davo93(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ondo peepz are brillant sharpz... Congrats to my cousin, i'm proud of you Tinuade.
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Mospring(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
decrox199: Ondo for sure...Front page pls!
its a gracious feat for the young lady! bravo...
Re: Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Okoro from Ondo... ahhhhh o ga oh!

We are far more connected dan the people are prepared to admit.

Let me catch dat Desola callin Okoro like igbos were created with the word or any other alike.
don't be stereotyped lady. Having the same spelling with the okoro you use to know doesn't mean it will be of the same pronunciation.
What if any of the Os or the 3 Os are pronounced O as in Orange and not O in Open?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation / Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare / Makinde To Rename LAUTECH To LAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.