Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

NEW CLUB HIT: “oga At The Top” (eminik Club Remix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEW CLUB HIT: “oga At The Top” (eminik Club Remix) (1015 Views)

Video: Skales & Sarz - My OGA At The TOP [freestyle] [download] / Ota Yeri Yeri By KUL-G Dis Song Is So Lovely Club Hit / Sewere By Pardy Has Turn A Club Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW CLUB HIT: “oga At The Top” (eminik Club Remix) by ayex2013: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2013

We’ve all must have heard about the popular phrase “Oga At The Top” recently in Nigeria which has apparently spread across the globe. Apart from the irony of it, there is now a reason for us to appreciate and dance to it regardless of the unfortunate grammatical error made by the NSCDC officer. Here is an amazing CLUB REMIX from UK’s electro-afrobeat producer: “EMINIK”. This could become a real club anthem this season!!

DOWNLOAD MY OGA AT THE TOP (EMINIK CLUB REMIX)- 3MB

**NOTE:- This club remix is not directed to HUMILIATE anyone or the government body, it is strictly for music entertainment purpose**

Read More at http://ngtrends.com/2013/03/new-club-hit-oga-at-the-top-eminik-club-remix-eminikofficial/
Re: NEW CLUB HIT: “oga At The Top” (eminik Club Remix) by killuminati(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2013
Who's eminik and what's 'oga at the top'? #thats all?
Re: NEW CLUB HIT: “oga At The Top” (eminik Club Remix) by ayex2013: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2013
killuminati: Who's eminik and what's 'oga at the top'? #thats all?

He is an International music producer based in UK.. He did a mash up of the Oga at the top interview..
Re: NEW CLUB HIT: “oga At The Top” (eminik Club Remix) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2013
wait! wait! waiiit! For me to rate this remix, i have to consult 'my oga @ the top'
because i dont want to say something now and 'my oga @ the top will say another'

1 Like

Re: NEW CLUB HIT: “oga At The Top” (eminik Club Remix) by ayex2013: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2013
991: wait! wait! waiiit! For me to rate this remix, i have to consult 'my oga @ the top'
because i dont want to say something now and 'my oga @ the top will say another'

Its essential to avoid suspension by ur Oga at the top!

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Kayswitch Ft D'banj - Obi Mo [no Tags] / New Music: Olamide Ft. Vector – R.i.p / VIDEO: Check Out Alicia Keys Dancing To Skales’ Shake Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.