Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar (24659 Views)

Wole Soyinka With Members Of Royal Court Theatre In The UK In 1959 Throwback / I Was At The Funeral Mass Of Late Iyetade Soyinka With Pictures / Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by mukina2: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by violent(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2013
once a boss, always a boss!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by blackmale(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2013
oga wole on top of his game...
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by SIRBANYE(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2013
1st to comment. I deserve an award or sometin
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by notindome(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2013
badddddt guy.see levels
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by igben(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2013
That year..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by babarazy: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2013
@OP
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by akingangan: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2013
If this man should get a nice low cut, it will be some amazing fresh air never felt before

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by okoraforaboy: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2013
please my people,how do i post something on nairaland? i have many things for u guys, but the coconut head wey i get no gree me learn how to post them.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by phransix147(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2013
Dat tin no resemble cigar oh!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2013
In full exuberance that led him to introduce frats into the country that have totally gotten out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2013
That is surely a Spliff and Not a Cigar

Good to see that our very Own Nobel Laureate is inspired by tha E-gbow

Mary Jay Nation!

Puff Puff Pass bro... cool

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Orikinla(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2013
[size=18pt]So?
因此,沃勒教授抽一支雪茄,我抽了更大的雪茄。[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2013
SIR BANYE: 1st to comment. I deserve a slap or sometin
Gboa on your face.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by SamConquer(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmm. . .Badoski Go Down Low
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by chux4liv(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2013
Biyi1471: I am now really getting pissed off with Seun's inability to delete my account. Please, I want to delete my Nairaland account or deactivate it as I see no need in keeping this account. Please, mod, Seun or any freaking person with admin previledge shound delete my account or provide me the platform to delete or deactivate it myself.. I was able to deactivate my facebook account and why couldn't I do same to my Nairaland account.. dont cyber slave me.... give me freedom...
Oga U don commit? This one wey u wan delete account... By their fruit you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by ikaboy: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2013
So?
for your original inks and toners cartridges of any brand (hp, samsung, sharp, epson, brother, canon), visit ''www.allinksandtoners.com.ng''
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by mysticgal(f): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2013
[quote

author=okorafor aboy]please my people,how do i post something on
nairaland? i have many things for u guys, but the coconut head wey i
get no gree me learn how to post them.[/quote]

before nko,u think
say na pawpaw head you get??choi so na coconut water full your head.hmm
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by pekelepekele(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2013
Badman for inside
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by BlackPeni5: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Once a cultist always a cultist...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by okoraforaboy: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2013
mysticgal:

before nko,u think
tell me naaa!! abi u no sabi am?
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Policewoman(f): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by wwwdotnscdc(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2013
chux4liv:
Oga U don commit? This one wey u wan delete account... By their fruit you shall know them

Biyi1471: I am now really getting pissed off with Seun's inability to delete my account. Please, I want to delete my Nairaland account or deactivate it as I see no need in keeping this account. Please, mod, Seun or any freaking person with admin previledge shound delete my account or provide me the platform to delete or deactivate it myself.. I was able to deactivate my facebook account and why couldn't I do same to my Nairaland account.. dont cyber slave me.... give me freedom...

There should be the possibility to delete an account, to change your account handle without resorting to sending an Email to Seun or whoever.

There is time to be borne and time to die. That's the simple principle of live. Seun should add these suggestions to the standard repertoire of Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Opoki(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2013
He is good @ it...
AHOY MASTER
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2013
Cultist we get package... yes bawse cool
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by OlaTaiwo1: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2013
Badt guy, na wetin dey giv am inspiration be dat
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by mikefay: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2013
mysticgal:

before nko,u think
the guy only asked for solution not to be attacked ,if you know just tell him rather than to put him down
idiot
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by abbeybanks(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Back in the days. You can as well snap yourself with a riffle so that 70years later you will be remembered, your picture will be in front page of different media
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Kolade9(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2013
He's on a badt guy p grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Big deal?
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Lakayana: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
It is true that we can make ourselves ugly this Man is as fine as Denzel Washington but he used his own hair/hands to make himself ugly. God is watching him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped / APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments / Zahra Buhari At A Store Opening In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.