Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Easy Nigerian Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Nigerian Recipe (1568 Views)

Typical Nigerian Recipe For Christmas Day. / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Easy Nigerian Dish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Nigerian Recipe by Olwe(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
I m a South African Lady, my man is a Nigerian (igbo) now there things is he never gets full when I cook South African food. So I have to go and buy Nigerian food across the road. I have tried to cook few Nigerian dishes but they were nt as good as the one cooked across the road, but my man never complains becz I try my best.

Now I want to try easy recipe, I will try my best on cooking them. I have asked the lady across the road to help me but she is always busy becz she has a restaurant. HELP a Girl out abeg before I go to Nigeria to meet his family... lipsrsealed cry
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
if you are willing to buy the ingredients and you should look at this http://www.youtube.com/user/NigerianFoodRecipes
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by Olwe(f): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123: if you are willing to buy the ingredients and you should look at this http://www.youtube.com/user/NigerianFoodRecipes

Thank you ... Will buy as soon as tomorrow and cook one meal for my man..
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Olwe:

Thank you ... Will buy as soon as tomorrow and cook one meal for my man..
awww and your welcome cheesy
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by Olwe(f): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
~vicky~:
try this site dear http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/
Will look at it also. I have tried cooking pepper soup but the man of the house is nt here yet. Crossing my fingers he will like it.
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Olwe:
Will look at it also. I have tried cooking pepper soup but the man of the house is nt here yet. Crossing my fingers he will like it.

sure he would love it, nothing to worry about smiley
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by Olwe(f): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
winkthank you guys . I m hoping by June i will 100% good in cooking Nigerian food by the help of these websites yall gave me. cheesy
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Olwe: winkthank you guys . I m hoping by June i will 100% good in cooking Nigerian food by the help of these websites yall gave me. cheesy
your welcome cheesy
Re: Easy Nigerian Recipe by AdamJack(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Cooking is my hobby.i must say thanks for sharing such delicious and easy recipe..

(1) (Reply)

Lets Deliver Your Raw Food Stuffs To Your House / Cake Mixer For Sale. / Borehole Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.