Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (177280 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by vanpersie22(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Helo i want to use thes temp to bring to your NOTICE that sequel to the 20GB on Airtel that there is now its Equivalent on Mtn a prescado where you can now browse Unlimitedly ,So the duo now are out for yah ,Interested just ad me up or on 2go wit Ezeali6 ,or mail me @ezealijonas@gmail.com
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls can i be able to watch youtube on n3?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by larnrey(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
texazzpete:

Seriously?

It's a cheap, 'china' phone. Deal with it.
sory bru, i cant deal with it. yes its made 4rm china and is affordable with much better qualities than nokia. oh! Tecno thankGod for discovering you 2day

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abeg make una tell me more about these tecnos o. bye bye to BB and Nokia.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Kizyte(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
larnrey: Plz guys dose n3 multitask?
Of course you can run as many tasks as you want at the same time cos it has 1GHZ processor and runs on Android platform. Far better than Symbian os.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kizyte:
Of course you can run as many tasks as you want at the same time cos it has 1GB processor and runs on Android platform. Far better than Symbian os.
its actually 800mhz
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by yomalex(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
texazzpete:

Seriously?

It's a cheap, 'china' phone. Deal with it.

wetin be samsung?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by samnex(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
clean Tecno D5 for sale @ sango otta ogun state
price 14k
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by soullove87: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ruffex: guyz pls my ñ3 is not wrkin fine... it usualy show... facebuk has stpd wrkin or force to close. in most cases i cant run many apps at a time

my am so grateful for sayin d truth, d crazy act of n3 made me to sold after a week of purchase.
what is d function of a phone dat can download heavy application bt nt capable of using it. application force to close. very annoying. d only limitation of d5 is d 3g and downloadin network stability will garantee u a minimum download of at 190kbps which is ok.

if u need beta phone ready to pay d price...
may God enrich our pocket all.
stay blessd.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
D5=N13,500. Pls, don't call if you're not genuinely interested with cash. Awka, Lagos, Onitsha and Abuja.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Acidosis(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
My Dad's phone... smiley

& I sworn never to buy any expensive android phone from samsung, lg or any other products...

Everyone is calling the phone "crap" cos its not sold for N150,000..

Infact I'm getting this phone asap! Android 4.0?? 1GB RAM? Howz this phone different from Samsung galaxy SII & SIII

And for y'all information, this phone is sold with a 6 month free data (unlimited) with airtel & it comes with a 7GB sd card
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Qtsnow(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
i search for the techno d5 on friday at the com village but got to dscover its no longer on sale, one of the attendant at the tecno microstation said the phone does hold app well so it was withdrawn from stock. i actually didnt mind if the phone doesnt have 3g cos my glo 2g is fast enough for me to do anything, even to run the google play store. later ended up buying the tecno Q1, the phone is such a fantastic phone with 3g, wifi hotspot, dual core, 4ghz cpu, 1ghz ram, 5.0mp with front camera with light indicator for msg, chat and calls. qwerty keypad with touch screen, the shape is like that of bold6 , andriod 4.0 sandwich uogradeable to jeallybean and it goes for 14800 - 16000

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Prince0500(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
braxjay: no mata the name u give it, china is china tongue tongue tongue tongue
Toh the tin tire me oh,na china phone cary so much talk like dis?I beg if eno be panadol eno go ever fit be like panadol.chikena
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Acidosis: My Dad's phone... smiley

& I sworn never to buy any expensive android phone from samsung, lg or any other products...

Everyone is calling the phone "crap" cos its not sold for N150,000..

Infact I'm getting this phone asap! Android 4.0?? 1GB RAM? Howz this phone different from Samsung galaxy SII & SIII

And for y'all information, this phone is sold with a 6 month free data (unlimited) with airtel & it comes with a 7GB sd card
What?? Are you kidding me? Please is this real?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Prince0500: Toh the tin tire me oh,na china phone cary so much talk like dis?I beg if eno be panadol eno go ever fit be like panadol.chikena
Abeg whch one come be una own there Una better go huge transformer if u guyz aren't happy with rising up of techno phones.*you bunch of hypocrites!*
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Walexz02:
What?? Are you kidding me? Please is this real?

Yes sir! But its Techno N3 not D3...

I called him to confirm... & its just N13K!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Igeadekunle(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tecno will have all benefits with lower amount.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Qtsnow: i search for the techno d5 on friday at the com village but got to dscover its no longer on sale, one of the attendant at the tecno microstation said the phone does hold app well so it was withdrawn from stock. i actually didnt mind if the phone doesnt have 3g cos my glo 2g is fast enough for me to do anything, even to run the google play store. later ended up buying the tecno Q1, the phone is such a fantastic phone with 3g, wifi hotspot, dual core, 4ghz cpu, 1ghz ram, 5.0mp with front camera with light indicator for msg, chat and calls. qwerty keypad with touch screen, the shape is like that of bold6 , andriod 4.0 sandwich uogradeable to jeallybean and it goes for 14800 - 16000
maybe they have decided to upgrade the phone with 3G that's why it's no longer available in the market cos pple are complaining about the lack of 3G network, especially on their Kenya Facebook page
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by mj(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Buy Tecno D5 Online at Nigeria's Largest Online Mobile Phone Mart.
www./Tecno-Cell-Phones/Tecno-D5

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by AustineE1: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
...what about techno n7,does it have 3g,when browsing it shows 'H',what does it stand for?guess is nt edge cos edge goes with the sign 'E'when browsing!i need an urgent answer pls!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by nsidible(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Austine.E:
...what about techno n7,does it have 3g,when browsing it shows 'H',what does it stand for?guess is nt edge cos edge goes with the sign 'E'when browsing!i need an urgent answer pls!
it stand for 3.5g
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Qtsnow: i search for the techno d5 on friday at the com village but got to dscover its no longer on sale, one of the attendant at the tecno microstation said the phone does hold app well so it was withdrawn from stock. i actually didnt mind if the phone doesnt have 3g cos my glo 2g is fast enough for me to do anything, even to run the google play store. later ended up buying the tecno Q1, the phone is such a fantastic phone with 3g, wifi hotspot, dual core, 4ghz cpu, 1ghz ram, 5.0mp with front camera with light indicator for msg, chat and calls. qwerty keypad with touch screen, the shape is like that of bold6 , andriod 4.0 sandwich uogradeable to jeallybean and it goes for 14800 - 16000

wot of d screensize? i mean screen resolution

fankx
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Meklex(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
BizBloke: D5=N13,500. Pls, don't call if you're not genuinely interested with cash. Awka, Lagos, Onitsha and Abuja.
how much is n3?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Meklex: how much is n3?
N13,000 sir
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Meklex(m): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2013
BizBloke: N13,000 sir
is it negotiable?, I'm in awka
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by inereunwa1(m): 1:26am On Apr 09, 2013
Please does techno N3 has an ebook reader??
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:44am On Apr 09, 2013
sucks because of the lack of 3G

Price and where to buy Tecno D5 in Nigeria

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by nwannemous(m): 6:56am On Apr 09, 2013
If u dnt lyk tecno D5 n N3 den try dia latest innovation wch is tecno Q1.it has everytyn u can tink of]
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by nwannemous(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2013
valboy20:

wot of d screensize? i mean screen resolution

fankx
d tecno Q1 is a fantastic fone though i bought it18k at aba jus dat i hv nt seen 3g ntwrk on d fone since i entered benin
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by nwannemous(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2013
is d 3g ntwrk for real? cos i lost it on my fone since i entered benin 2days ago though i was using d 3g ntwrk in aba n asaba
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2013
God! Am so so confused, i av my money and i cant spend it. N3 dey ok but no flash and no front camera, D5 na superb with wide screen but no 3g ntwrk, Q1 na baba but with small screen. Help to choose 4 me God cos am so confused and i cant afford N7 that has all. Guyz help me pls!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.