Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nairabet Virtual Football League - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Virtual Football League (2078 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Virtual Football League by Obieem: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Please NL anyone with manual on how to effectively win on the nairabet virtual league.. I seem not to get a head start on that
Re: Nairabet Virtual Football League by Obieem: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2013
please info needed
Re: Nairabet Virtual Football League by Obieem: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
still waiting
Re: Nairabet Virtual Football League by Thedetox: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2013
I have it,at least with the manual im making 15k weekly,if u need the e book
price 2k
i bought it 5k,and i have no regret at all,its an info that u will never get 4 free,come and see loopholes of nairabet.even naira bet will be willing to pay 100 million to buy the e book from all individual that are using it to wreck them.
My email oludemit99@yahoo.com
Re: Nairabet Virtual Football League by Obieem: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2013
send it to me, cattin100 at yahoo
Re: Nairabet Virtual Football League by irabor001: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2013
alamante82: Hi guys I have the manual and its really very simplified, its got 5 system which you can make money oFf any virtual football betting platform. And I'm willing to give it out now for just 3k. The best part is that it has a spread sheet automated calculator that will help you excel in your betting streak. If you want it just send an email to alamante82 (at) yahoo dot com
..........i can see you guys are jobless and you dont want to help ur self...dont buy any of those ebook it dos not work...if really u ar making such amount frm it why do u wat to sell it for 2k or 3k? is dat money dats a pill nut...why not help ur brother dat is in need...my friend dnt pay one naria to any body! come to Binary option free alert...were will give everY tin for free we ar our brother keeper....DNT MIND IS 419..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest Just 350k To Get A Plot Of Land@ Coaster Garden Agbara / Mistakes People Make When They Get Rich That Takes Them Back To Poverty. / Clearance Items (VERY Long List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.