Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Story: A New Dawn - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: A New Dawn (62572 Views)

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) / Love Story - A Short Story / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: A New Dawn by nanauju(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2013
Nedu I like ur story, it's a good one soo keep it up. But pls can u just give ur readers a definite age for ur main character The other time, u said she was 16yrs and now she is 19yrs. She fly reach 19yrs?

U also said dat both iyke and johnson attended the same uni. Johnson studied computer engineering.....there's no computer engineering department in unipot(since dat's the skul u said dey both attended), wat they hav is computer science.

BTW, r u a unique student tooo? wink r u a uniport student? Just kip d work going, more fingers to ur hands grin
Re: Story: A New Dawn by nanauju(f): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2013
Micheal I mean, not iyke
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2013
nanauju: Nedu I like ur story, it's a good one soo keep it up. But pls can u just give ur readers a definite age for ur main character The other time, u said she was 16yrs and now she is 19yrs. She fly reach 19yrs?

U also said dat both iyke and johnson attended the same uni. Johnson studied computer engineering.....there's no computer engineering department in unipot(since dat's the skul u said dey both attended), wat they hav is computer science.

BTW, r u a unique student tooo? wink r u a uniport student? Just kip d work going, more fingers to ur hands grin

Thanks for your comment dear.. Actually, when I started this story, I had another plot in mind but due to some unexplainable incidents, I changed the plot. Therefore, her age changed. So her official age is 19 years. I believe I bolded it in chapter two.

Secondly, I thought all science universities have computer engineering that's why I put it there but changes will be effected. Thanks for giving me that insight.

Thirdly, I'm not a uniport student but I stay in PH.

Once again, thanks. I'm pleasured to read such comments.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by chistar01(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2013
Come oh, are all the micheals at uniport *lips sealed*... Hehehe.. I started this your story yesterday and and finally Here... Waiting for next update sir!!!
Re: Story: A New Dawn by EzePromoe: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Neduzze5:
The night was a long one for them as they kissed all the way to the bedroom, helped UnCloth each other and gbam, hit the cookie jar....!
Da fuq grin grin grin
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2013
chistar01: Come oh, are all the micheals at uniport *lips sealed*... Hehehe.. I started this your story yesterday and and finally Here... Waiting for next update sir!!!

Lol... na so we see am oh. But this one na graduate already.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Da fuq grin grin grin

Lol, you too bad oh. You don watch Think like a man, Act like a woman?
grin
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Chuksemi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Still here,nedu abeg come update. sad
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Chuksemi: Still here,nedu abeg come update. sad

Update in a minute.... Still keeping it real
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Sorry guys, I had some problems with my laptop, charger burnt, Battery die, I traveled to a place with no network but I'm back home... Update in a minute.

Still keeping it real

And by the way, if you don forget the beginning of the story, reverse back and start from the beginning. Thanks cheesy wink
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2013
"What was that for?" Michael asked.

She ignored his question and looked at the man she had just slapped.

"Oga landlord, do you remember me?" she asked mockingly

"I no fit see your face na" he replied.

She removed her mask.

"Blessing what are you doing?" Michael asked

"Do you remember me?" she asked the man whom she had just referred to as landlord

"Ah, Blessing"

"Yes, I'm the one"

"Please don't kill me" he pleaded as he lay on the ground and raised his hands in supplication.

Michael's phone beeped and he brought it out to check who it was only to find out that it was Sammy who had flashed him maybe to alert him of any situation on ground.

"Guys, lets go" he shouted carrying one bag and Iyke carrying the other.

Blessing followed them slowly.

"Thank you, thank you" the landlord said as Blessing walked away.

"I'm sorry" she replied and aiming carefully, she shot him on the head. She also shot the Councillor too on his chest.

She heard the sound of someone talking in the parlour and she looked around but couldn't fathom who it was. But on looking at the phone lying down on the table, she became suspicious. She picked it up and pressed a number button. The screen of the phone lightened up and on the screen was clearly written DPO which means Divisional Police Officer.

"Hello... Hello" was all the DPO was saying and it seemed as though the phone had been connected for a long time because it was reading 5 mins and 10 seconds.

"Fuc.k you!" she shouted into the phone and smashed it on the ground.
She walked out of the house and into the car.

Sammy didn't even waste time to drive out of the open gate and into the darkness leaving the gate open.

"Kai... Where dem dey... where dem dey?" it was the gateman, just coming out of the room where he had been dumped after he passed out.

"The gateman?" Blessing shouted suddenly

"What happened to him?" Michael asked

"Let's go back and shoot him. Maybe he saw our faces" Blessing suggested

Michael was surprised at this new turn of suggestion, a whole Blessing with a fragile heart was now suggesting that they kill a man.

"Don't worry, he didn't see our faces" Iyke replied

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I gave his brain factory reset before he could see our faces well"

"Hahaha... Blessing, I heard gunshots when we were leaving. Hope it's not what I'm thinking?"

"I killed the both of them. You didn't recognize the guy I slapped?"

"You killed them?"

"Yes, they had seen my face and I couldn't stand the chance"

"Who's the other man?"

"My former landlord. You didn't recognize him"

"No. So you killed him for revenge"

"Yes!"

Michael didn't continue the conversation again because it seemed she was getting angry at his questions.
They drove in silence for the rest of the way.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2013
[size=24pt]CHAPTER TWELVE UP NEXT[/size]
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2013
[size=18pt]CHAPTER TWELVE[/size]

Michael was still in bed when his phone rang. He woke up sleepily and picked up the phone. On the screen of the phone was boldly written the name "Chukky".

He picked it up at once.

"Hello"

"Guy wassup? You dey f.uck up full time oh, you get? Why you no later come as we plan now. I con dey think say police don arrest you"

"Omo, you no go understand. I dey come there now now now. In the next ten minutes I dey there" he replied standing up from the bed

"I dey wait you oh. No f.uck me up oh. I dey wait you and come with my own share oh" the voice from the other end replied and hung up.

"Who was that" It was Blessing. She was still on the bed and worn out from yesterday's operation

"Our last night operation contractor. He needs his own share of the money" Michael replied as he brushed his teeth.

Soon after, Michael wore his dress and got ready to go out. He stuck his gun into his jean trouser and covered it with his black jacket.

"Be careful" blessing said and kissed him on his lips.

He replied the kiss.

"I will" he said and left the house

"Mikey Mikey!" A man hailed as Michael entered the uncompleted building

"Chukky Chukky!" Michael hailed him back

Chuks or Chukky as he was known was a friend of Michael. He was a rugged guy, had scars on his face and kept the renowned 'dada' hairstyle. He was just almost the same height with Michael and was jet black in complexion.

He wore a black cap with blue denim jeans and yellow t shirt. He was the one that had given Michael the assignment to rob the councillor's house and was now expecting his own share of money. They had previously agreed to meet in the uncompleted building immediately after the operation but Michael was tired and couldn't make it in the night after the operation. Besides, it was late in the night. So he came in the morning with his car to their point of meeting. The uncompleted building was surrounded with overgrown bushes that could shield people in the uncompleted building from the eyes of people outside the building and the road closest to it was not frequently used by people.

"Na wa for you oh... Why you no later come for night as we plan now?" Chuks asked

"My guy, we come back late oh so e just dey too late for me to con dey come here by that time"

"You hol my share here?" he asked

"Yes, e dey for boot" Michael replied

Chuks opened the boot and looked inside

"Wow" he shouted in happiness

"Hope say e dey complete"

"Yes, but you go only chop am for your next world"
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2013
shocked
What did Micheal wana do?
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Candis009: shocked
are u a learner? Can't you see he wants to help the guy. Since he is 2 chop his money in his next world. He wants to quickly send him there.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2013

Lol... This your question funny oh.... Watch out in the next episode smiley
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2013
Damex333: are u a learner? Can't you see he wants to help the guy. Since he is 2 chop his money in his next world. He wants to quickly send him there.

Help ke? You like that kin help?? undecided
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Mum Z, I see you oh... Longest times
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Michelle55: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
woah!!!!!!! nice write up
Re: Story: A New Dawn by funnysaint(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
he wants to keep it so that armed robbers will not come and steal it from him
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
oluwafadeyikemi I see you. Your first post on NL must be on my thread today. Amen.... Lol

Updatesss coming up soon

1 Like

Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Michelle55: woah!!!!!!! nice write up

Thanks Michelle. Are you the wife of President Obama? grin
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Surpised at such a statement, he turned back to see Michael pointing a gun at him.

"Mi... Mikk... Mikkey" he stammered

"My guy, I dey sorry but you dey go down. Face front!" he ordered in a serious tone

"Wetin I do na?" he managed to ask while facing towards the boot he had been looking into.

"You do two things- one, you get big eye. You no know say greediness no dey pay? Two, I no trust you shi shi (one bit). You fit go turn later go talk say na me kill councillor and since no be you kill am, you go con go scot free. No vex abeg"

"Mikkey listen..."

"Wetin you wan talk? Oya say your last prayer"

"Michael see.." and he turned around in an instant, with his right hand dragging his gun from his waist where he had hidden it under his T shirt. A bullet left his gun and headed towards Michael.

Michael spun around in a 360 degree towards the ground with the bullet missing him by a hair's breadth. As soon as his left hand touched the ground, his right hand went into action releasing a volley of shots towards Chuks. One of the bullets pierced through Chuks face cap, went through his forehead, shattered his skull and came out from the back of his head since he had been shot at close range. The blood spattered on the back windscreen and the boot of Michael's car.

Chuks stood for a moment looking at Michael or so it seemed. But few seconds later, he staggered and fell heavily on the boot of Michael's car. Michael used his leg to push him away from the car.

He opened the door of his car, brought out a rag and wiped the blood from his back windscreen and his boot. Then entering into his car, he reversed and drove off leaving a great trail of dust behind him.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmm.. Its gettin more bloody
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
No candis, its not getting bloody its actually getting interesting.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Candis009: Hmmm.. Its gettin more bloody

Lol... So you think?
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Damex333: No candis, its not getting bloody its actually getting interesting.

Yeah, you're right.....!!
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sorry guys, today was hectic so I couldn't write any updates and therefore couldn't update in the morning but I'm in the process of writing some new cool updates. Stay tuned in....!!
Re: Story: A New Dawn by funnysaint(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
this is becoming very very interestingand the suspence is wonderful. nice write up. well done
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Jumizie13(f): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
I comment my reserve o
Re: Story: A New Dawn by pearl123(f): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice story just hope we won't wait too long for the update
Re: Story: A New Dawn by 4kizo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
I love it bloody

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her / More Than A Friend (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / Divided Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.