Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria (36471 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by mrofficial2(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bill Gate is irrelevant. Let him take the time to source for a way to eradicate yahoo boys and viruses from penetrating his Windows OS.

At the same time, GEJ is a scumbag, a clueless oga at the top.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19:

Like i said before, i do not know how it got to Nigeria. If you know what i don't please enlighten us all. Plus again, I am more about the pardon granted to Alams than debating on the Polio issue for now. Or does the pardon has any direct connection to the Polio endemic in Nigeria?

this is the problem - you don't understand the underlying issues and yet you are quick to jump on the bandwagon - this is why research is important, had you researched Gates' backgroudn you would know that he and his wife are all about POPULATION REDUCTION OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES IN ORDER TO ENABLE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS LIKE MICROSOFT EASY ACCESS TO THE NATURAL RESOURCES IN THOSE COUNTRIES. GATES IS ACTUALLY MORE POWERFUL THAT THAN THE US GOVT AND PAYS HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO LOBBYISTS IN THE US CONGRESS TO ENSURE THAT POLICIES BENEFICIAL TO HIS CORPORATION ARE PASSED AND IMPLEMENTED - this is why he is involved in such important issues as population reduction of the third world - why? BECAUSE HIS CORPORATION AND SHAREHOLDERS WILL BENEFIT FROM SUCH POLICIES.

Alams crimes pale into insignificance compared to the type of people that the US govt have aided and abetted:

[b]Many of the world's most repressive dictators have been friends of America. Tyrants, torturers, killers, and sundry dictators and corrupt puppet-presidents have been aided, supported, and rewarded handsomely for their loyalty to US interests. Traditional dictators seize control through force, while constitutional dictators hold office through voting fraud or severely restricted elections, and are frequently puppets and apologists for the military juntas which control the ballot boxes. In any case, none have been democratically elected by the majority of their people in fair and open elections.

They are democratic America's undemocratic allies. They may rise to power through bloody ClA-backed coups and rule by terror and torture. Their troops may receive training or advice from the CIA and other US agencies. US military aid and weapons sales often strengthen their armies and guarantee their hold on power. Unwavering "anti-communism" and a willingness to provide unhampered access for American business interests to exploit their countries' natural resources and cheap labor are the excuses for their repression, and the primary reason the US government supports them. They may be linked internationalIy to extreme right-wing groups such as the World Anti-Communist League, and some have had strong Nazi affiliations and have offered sanctuary to WWll Nazi war criminals.

They usually grow rich, while their countries' economies deteriorate and the majority of their people live in poverty. US tax dollars and US-backed loans have made billionaires of some, while others are international drug dealers who also collect CIA paychecks. Rarely are they called to account for their crimes. And rarely still, is the US government held responsible for supporting and protecting some of the worst human rights violators in the world.

Friendly dictators

Abacha, General Sani ----------------------------Nigeria
Amin, Idi ------------------------------------------Uganda
Banzer, Colonel Hugo ---------------------------Bolivia
Batista, Fulgencio --------------------------------Cuba
Bolkiah, Sir Hassanal ----------------------------Brunei
Botha, P.W. ---------------------------------------South Africa
Branco, General Humberto ---------------------Brazil
Cedras, Raoul -------------------------------------Haiti
Cerezo, Vinicio -----------------------------------Guatemala
Chiang Kai-Shek ---------------------------------Taiwan
Cordova, Roberto Suazo ------------------------Honduras
Christiani, Alfredo -------------------------------El Salvador
Diem, Ngo Dihn ---------------------------------Vietnam
Doe, General Samuel ----------------------------Liberia
Duvalier, Francois --------------------------------Haiti
Duvalier, Jean Claude-----------------------------Haiti
Fahd bin'Abdul-'Aziz, King ---------------------Saudi Arabia
Franco, General Francisco -----------------------Spain
Hitler, Adolf ---------------------------------------Germany
Hassan II-------------------------------------------Morocco
Marcos, Ferdinand -------------------------------Philippines
Martinez, General Maximiliano Hernandez ---El Salvador
Mobutu Sese Seko -------------------------------Zaire
Noriega, General Manuel ------------------------Panama
Ozal, Turgut --------------------------------------Turkey
Pahlevi, Shah Mohammed Reza ---------------Iran
Papadopoulos, George --------------------------Greece
Park Chung Hee ---------------------------------South Korea
Pinochet, General Augusto ---------------------Chile
Pol Pot---------------------------------------------Cambodia
Rabuka, General Sitiveni ------------------------Fiji
Montt, General Efrain Rios ---------------------Guatemala
Salassie, Halie ------------------------------------Ethiopia
Salazar, Antonio de Oliveira --------------------Portugal
Somoza, Anastasio Jr. --------------------------Nicaragua
Somoza, Anastasio, Sr. -------------------------Nicaragua
Smith, Ian ----------------------------------------Rhodesia
Stroessner, Alfredo -----------------------------Paraguay
Suharto, General ---------------------------------Indonesia
Trujillo, Rafael Leonidas -----------------------Dominican Republic
Videla, General Jorge Rafael ------------------Argentina
Zia Ul-Haq, Mohammed ----------------------Pakistan

[/b]
go and read up about what the above did to their own people with the blessing and financial backing of the US govt.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/dictators.html
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by brainpulse: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
coputa: Bill Gates cancel trip to Nigeria,Obama suspends visit to Nigeria,US may cut aids to Nigeria...All these suggest that we are not yet a sovereign state,anything America gives to you they will collect it back ten fold..Our leaders should learn fast and stop projecting us as a beggarly nation...A tenant that owes his tenant oustanding rent does not talk at home.

And more than 10,000 Nigerians/ day apply for American Visas. Can you spot the difference? Who is at who's mercies.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by olsmade(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
strangest: mtschewww no be to market microsoft softwares imm dey come for? this is absolutely nonsense, imagine if we boycott microsoft softwares just because US went to war in Iraq.... Nonsense... mtschewww

I dey laff o?
No be pirate u dey pirate hin software?
How many nigerians have genuine windows os on their system?
Cept if it came preloaded with ur pc?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
obi123:

and population control of the third world countries is bad because ?

because it means the black race will go the way of the american indian ie near extinction by the end of the 21st century leaving our land and resources for the europeans as is currently the case in north america, australia, canada and new zealand.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by deletrue: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Now I know Nigerians are doomed and see me asking God the other day if we are the worst sinners on earth why we cannot keep our head up not knowing that we truly deserve what we get. I cannot believe that people are actually supporting GEJ on this issue and asking who the hell is Bill Gate. Is GEJ trying to play God or what? I truly feel sorry for him and all his supporters. Now I will change my prayer and ask God to give all of you (GEJ included) no single peace until you all repent or die because we will never move forward as a country with peeps like you.

My prayer ''My God in heaven GEJ and everybody supporting him on this issue give them no peace until they repent including every corrupt official be it in the government or private sector''.
You should pray not that way. I am a top supporter of jona's government but for this act alone I will never forgive jona and those who advanced this proposal. i cannot imagine a corrupt person being forgiven because according him (jona's assistant) he has been hard working and sincerely repented of his inniquities against his state. If there is way i will talk to him face to face, he will cry however, senseless he is. My dear sincere9eria and other supporters, we must continue to stand by the truth. kindly withdraw your support for this man called jona. He and his team are highly irresponsible and useless. May God Almighty judge this government according to His ways. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by livethinme: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

because it means the black race will go the way of the american indian ie near extinction by the end of the 21st century leaving our land and resources for the europeans as is currently the case in north america, australia, canada and new zealand.

You know the Europeans cleared the American Indians of their land right?..Im not sure your comparison is the best.
Furthermore, tell me oga..who currently benefits from the resources? Ordinary Nigerians?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by olsmade(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

this is the problem - you don't understand the underlying issues and yet you are quick to jump on the bandwagon - this is why research is important, had you researched Gates' backgroudn you would know that he and his wife are all about POPULATION REDUCTION OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES IN ORDER TO ENABLE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS LIKE MICROSOFT EASY ACCESS TO THE NATURAL RESOURCES IN THOSE COUNTRIES. GATES IS ACTUALLY MORE POWERFUL THAT THAN THE US GOVT AND PAYS HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO LOBBYISTS IN THE US CONGRESS TO ENSURE THAT POLICIES BENEFICIAL TO HIS CORPORATION ARE PASSED AND IMPLEMENTED - this is why he is involved in such important issues as population reduction of the third world - why? BECAUSE HIS CORPORATION AND SHAREHOLDERS WILL BENEFIT FROM SUCH POLICIES.

Alams crimes pale into insignificance compared to the type of people that the US govt have aided and abetted:

go and read up about what the above did to their own people with the blessing and financial backing of the US govt.

Population reduction of the third world Are u kidding me? Some posts are just depressing. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

Dude, stop acting like you are more knowledgeable than you actually are. Is this what you wanted to post? I was expecting some intense research discovery from you than this cliche. I already know about this and even more than you think. Didn't you notice, i instantly partially gave in to your theory immediately i saw your first response to my post? That's because i know all about that. But if you would stop trying to be the all knowing super-human, you would have realized that I am more about 2 things.

Firstly, Now that we know the origin of the disease, the question still remains, what is the solution?
Secondly, for the umpteenth time, I am about Alams pardon. I believe whatever sanction(s) any government in the world put against the Nigerian gov't because of this pardon, is worth it. Be it an imperialist gov't or not.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by victorazy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Gbam & Mike Adenuga dey too.

Gbam!! And me I dey come too
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Well I guess the wisdom behind the pardon is for the president to solidify his home base and keep the boys in the creeks under control,and the law of keeping your friends close and your enemy closer.
No matter what happens Mr President will still come back home and settle with his people and not with the northernerns,westerners or easternerns so its wise to have a strong loving,loyal and dependable base one can fall back on.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
livethinme:

You know the Europeans cleared the American Indians of their land right?..Im not sure your comparison is the best.
Furthermore, tell me oga..who currently benefits from the resources? Ordinary Nigerians?

why is my comparison not the best? - the long term plan is for us to be wiped off the map - this why hiv aids and other contaminated vaccines are being distributed to millions of our people by the world health organisation, the likes of obassanjo and other CIA agents are very much aware of this fact.

who benefits from our resources? definitely not the nigerian people - just the european and american multinationals and the rest goes to our corrupt ruling elite who were placed in power as lackeys and gate keepers of european and american multinationals and banks.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19:

Dude, stop acting like you are more knowledgeable than you actually are. Is this what you wanted to post? I was expecting some intense research discovery from you than this cliche. I already know about this and even more than you think. Didn't you notice, i instantly partially gave in to your theory immediately i saw your first response to my post? That's because i know all about that. But if you would stop trying to be the all knowing super-human, you would have realized that I am more about 2 things.

Firstly, Now that we know the origin of the disease, the question still remains, what is the solution?
Secondly, for the umpteenth time, I am about Alams pardon. I believe whatever sanction(s) any government in the world put against the Nigerian gov't because of this pardon, is worth it. Be it an imperialist gov't or not.

okay can you confirm where the disease originated from - for the sake of clarity - thanks
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
olsmade:

Population reduction of the third world Are u kidding me? Some posts are just depressing. Smh

do you agree or disagree with my assertion?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Basic(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
hbpeze:

Guy go mk money*no mk noise 4 here
I've made enough for the next 3 months already.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by rawtruth(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Let Bill Gates go & mind his biz,i hv never seen a place were the whole nation is been punish b,cos of one man.

I'm sure if there is a way Mr Gate can reach out directly to newly-born babies with the vaccine, he wouldn't hesitate. Unfortunately, the money or donation of any kind must pass through these thieving govt officials on the way to the needy beneficiaries. So, Mr Gate's 'protest' is in order.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by obi123: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

so the small pox that almost wiped out the American Indians was man made
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by brainpulse: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

do you agree or disagree with my assertion?

Where did malaria parasite originated from, since it is the highest killer disease in Africa than AIDS? What has the African Nations done independently to bury the scourge?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by emorse(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
kolaunited: i think mr jonathan doesn't have eyes to see, some people are making sure his government falls to dissapointment and he can't even think himself
clears throat... Thats all!!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
obi123:

so the small pox that almost wiped out the American Indians was man made

Yes:

[b]The hostility between the British and Native Americans after the French and Indian War suggests there may have been an attempt at biological warfare.[16] Smallpox had broken out at Fort Pitt in 1763, and the Commander of Fort Pitt proposed giving blankets infected with smallpox to American Indians.[17] Amherst approved the plan in theory[2][7][17] and expressed his willingness to adopt any "other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race."[18]
[show] v t e
Seven Years' War in
North America:
The French and Indian War,
St. Lawrence and Mohawk theater
Amherst was summoned home, ostensibly so he could be consulted on future military plans in North America, and expected to be praised for his conquest of Canada but instead, once in London, was asked to account for the recent rebellion.[19] He was forced to defend his conduct, and faced complaints made by Sir William Johnson and George Croghan who successfully lobbied the Board of Trade leading to Amherst's removal.[20] Nevertheless he was promoted to lieutenant-general on 26 March 1765[21] and became colonel of the 3rd Regiment of Foot in November 1768.[22]

On 26 March 1767 Jeffrey Amherst married Elizabeth, daughter of General George Cary (Joshua Reynolds, 1767)

Jeffrey Amherst, 1st Baron Amherst

1760 Canada Surrender by Thomas Foxcroft Boston
On 22 October 1772 Amherst was appointed Lieutenant-General of the Ordnance[23] and soon gained the confidence of George III who had initially hoped the position would go to a member of the Royal Family.[24] On 6 November 1772 he became a member of the Privy Council.[/b]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffery_Amherst,_1st_Baron_Amherst#Pontiac.27s_Rebellion

just to add - it may not have necessarily been "man made" but the british intentionally infected the native americans with it.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Sharrks: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Your rambling speech has not only help to betrayed your level of in-eptitude,but also potrayed you as a simpleton.This singular action has also put you and the tyrant you are laboring to defend in a kind of quagmire, and the only sensible solution, is for the reversal of this very obnoxious decision of granting pardon to a notorious bayelsa thief.Agree he did not breach any constitution, but morally is it the sensable thing to do?or his our president lacking in moral? when people of better moral standing and good role model from Niger Delta like Ken Saro Wiwa and the Ogonis' nine, that are martyr for the good cause of the region are yet to granted state pardon or their efforts appreciated.This action by GEJ, has not only change my perception about the seriousness of the GEJ lead administration to fight corruption, but that of most sane people of Nigeria
kyrian omang: .My broda,d constitution makes rum for change of nationality.u can as well change ur nationality.For me dz nufin wrong in pardonin sumbody.from d word 'pardone' itzlf,d idea is to pardone d guilty not d innocent.d guilty who hv bin convicted of an ofence and eida has served or in d process of servin,his sentence-punishmt and has shown penitence and willingnes to contribute positivly to societal growth nfact,d guilty who had become repentant.presidential pardone is for both d rich and poor provided u aply to petition for it&hv servd ur terms of sentnc.dis right of d president is devoid of limitation.who's guiltles.was obj not pardone and d lyks of rebadu?christ himzlf pardoned d woman in d bible and st.paul says al hav sinned...dis man has forfeited al he has and servd his punishmt.from d beginin,nigeria owed dis man a huge apology by illegaly stripin him of his immunity whl as a governor.president gudluck is jos tryin to make right of wrongs done to him.let him go wif christ's injuctin engraved in his hrt 'go and sinned no more'
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by usmanyaro17: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
With or without Bill Gates we will continue to remain as Nation, let him pocket his aid we will still survive...
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
brainpulse:

Where did malaria parasite originated from, since it is the highest killer disease in Africa than AIDS? What has the African Nations done independently to bury the scourge?
stop using diversionary tactics to get away from my question.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by dvee2: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19: I will keep saying it. Nigerians deserve all the bad things happening to them and more to come and the bad leaders they have.

First rule of humanity; Have no pity for a Nigerian.

I'm a Nigerian by the way. To any foreigner reading my post, please read through comments made my the poorest of the Nigerian citizens and make your own decision on how you treat Nigerians.

The government is constantly (on a daily basis) treating them like animals and Bill Gate who has been traveling all over the world, convincing world billionaires to donate majority of their "hard-earned wealth" just for the sake of helping this people and going around trying to help their polio ridden communities, is being painted as the bad person here. What an irony.

My brother, I feel your frustration. but you must realise that comment you get here is not a true representation of the the general feeling out there. you must realise that there are paid government agent in here, that's there job,to defend any negative comment about government and they work 24 hours,hence their contribution rate seems high. Second you must accept that there are some Nigerians that are ethnically bias and feel very strongly about their ethnicity,for those Nigerians, it doesn't matter if GEJ stole the entire budget for the next two years,"he is our son". Finally we have some that are product of our failed educational system,who are victims themselves but do not know they are. How can you explain the sarcasm made at the beginning of this trade by oyb,as simple and direct at it may seem,over twenty people interpreted it wrongly and still counting. what an irony.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by rawtruth(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

Interesting! But has it been really confirmed that the reproductive organs of children who received polio vaccines are no longer productive, or have become less-productive as they become adults?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by livethinme: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

why is my comparison not the best? - the long term plan is for us to be wiped off the map - this why hiv aids and other contaminated vaccines are being distributed to millions of our people by the world health organisation, the likes of obassanjo and other CIA agents are very much aware of this fact.

who benefits from our resources? definitely not the nigerian people - just the european and american multinationals and the rest goes to our corrupt ruling elite who were placed in power as lackeys and gate keepers of european and american multinationals and banks.

I stopped reading after you wrote that nonsense. Its people like you that is the reason why Polio still exists in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by deletrue: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Now I know Nigerians are doomed and see me asking God the other day if we are the worst sinners on earth why we cannot keep our head up not knowing that we truly deserve what we get. I cannot believe that people are actually supporting GEJ on this issue and asking who the hell is Bill Gate. Is GEJ trying to play God or what? I truly feel sorry for him and all his supporters. Now I will change my prayer and ask God to give all of you (GEJ included) no single peace until you all repent or die because we will never move forward as a country with peeps like you.

My prayer ''My God in heaven GEJ and everybody supporting him on this issue give them no peace until they repent including every corrupt official be it in the government or private sector''.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by brownsug(f): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Now i know why onathan did not have shoes,he keep misplacing them and cant remember when and where exactly he put them,abunu o kin ta ewedu,mumu no fit sell vegetabble

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
kramer: UP Jonathan!!!... He has done it again angry grin

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH AIR
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by padmoreete2(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
oyb: Enters rossik/sincerengerian/lastpope mode -

Who is bill gates sef . He is just a huckster.he made his money selling a rubbish OS. We don't need his peanuts. Who does he think he is. We can get donations from steve jobs whose company is far more successful.

Exits sycophant mode

Good luck to those poor sods in benue. Your hiv treatments are now fully in the hands of the thieves at the top

GBAm! U SAbi talk. MAKE JONA KIL AM to PROVE JUSTICE. Nonsense. D US SHUD MIND THEIR BIZ NW.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
somebody:

Why don't you stop kissing Jonathan's ass? There appears to be no cure for your own condition. Bill Gates is human so he is bound to not be perfect but judging from records, he is a much better person than Jonathan who people elected to improve the nation and not drag it down by being totally clueless and now granting pardon to a a thief.

His records? What the hell do you know about Bill Gates' ''RECORDS''?

You don't even know who the guy is. You just have a public image of him.

To you he's this nice conscientious rich white man who just wants to see everyone in Africa live happily and healthily ever after.

That you are taken in by THAT overly simplified media image without REAL investigation of this character shows you to be extremely naive, just like the first African receivers of white enslavers on their shores, who came with bewitching gifts of mirrors and gin. Wakey wakey...

Oh, and Bill Gates' country has granted pardon to thousands of thieves, terrorists and murderers, so they're hardly a reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_or_granted_clemency_by_the_President_of_the_United_States
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Boazizzy08: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
mukina2:

“The State Department has advised him that Nigeria is not conducive for such visit at this time,” another source said. “We hope that the Nigerian government will get the message and return to the path of sanity.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/125441-alamieyeseighas-pardon-america-strikes-as-bill-gates-cancels-planned-official-visit-to-nigeria.html
so the US government thinks that Nigeria is unsafe because of a presidential pardon that was granted by GEJ. a prerogative role performed by heads of government all over the globe.well they can only deceive nonentities. How many countries reacted when President Clinton Pardoned his brother Rodger, who was convicted for peddling drugs.
see: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1318811/Clinton-grants-pardon-for-his-drug-offending-brother.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest / Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.