Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters (10794 Views)

If You Call Me A Sex Symbol You Are Not Lying- ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania / “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2013
Jojo is hotter than summer!
She is the most popular of her sisters known as the Stavro Sisters.
Her hit song "Let's Dance" is the toast of the air waves in Nigeria. A national call for love, peace and unity among all Nigerians.

Re: Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters by Orikinla(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters by Orikinla(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
Louis Uzorka aka "Louizilla" co-founder of their Heavy Tunez Records gave TALK OF THE TOWN more details about these awesome sisters.

"SISTAZ! is an awesome experience for the Stavro sisters that brought out a roller coaster of emotions in them," enthused Louis.

The Stavro sisters are the stars of SISTAZ!, the most awaited reality TV series to be produced in Africa. One of the several hot TV shows to be launched on the new EbonyLife TV this summer.

Directed by Heidi Uys, Sistaz! is a compelling Reality TV Series about two sisters of Greek-Nigerian descent, the STAVRO sisters, who decide to check into the famous Eko Hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos, for a long overdue holiday reunion. While there, they meet STEPHANIE, a British-born Nigerian friend who has also checked in to relax from a busy schedule. Together, they set out on a 30-day roller-coaster to rediscover afresh the passion of sisterhood, friendship and the lively City of Lagos. However, their holiday soon turns into a mission when they host a party at the Hotel. When their diverse worlds connect, their attitudes explode with a bang.I would say it wasn't really a role as it was reality and they were just living their lives out on set, however briefly put it was an awesome experience for the sisters that brought out a roller coaster of emotions in them.
Re: Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters by Orikinla(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2013
I planned to interview Jojo yesterday, but we have to postpone it to next week.
So, watch this page for my exclusive interview with Jojo, the next big thing in Nigerian Pop music.
She is hot news on Pinterest.
Stay tuned.

Re: Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters by Idydarling(f): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Orikinla:
I planned to interview Jojo yesterday, but we have to postpone it to next week.
So, watch this page for my exclusive interview with Jojo, the next big thing in Nigerian Pop music.
She is hot news on Pinterest.
Stay tuned.
I'm still watching the page angry

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! / Interiors Of 2face Idibia Mansion, And Cars At Lekki (photos) / 10 Nigerian Artists That Got Lost After One Hit (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.