Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

‘gabriel Afolayan Stole My Song’ – Singer M-base | Listen To The Original ‘ojo I - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ‘gabriel Afolayan Stole My Song’ – Singer M-base | Listen To The Original ‘ojo I (1775 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘gabriel Afolayan Stole My Song’ – Singer M-base | Listen To The Original ‘ojo I by pckid: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
The record that apparently introduced actor Gabriel Afolayan as a singer with prospect is at the center of controversy. Gabriel’s 2012 ballad Kokoro Ife song is said to have been ‘stolen’, re-recorded without the consent of the composer, upcoming singer and producer – M-Base claims.

M-Base started his campaign to out the actor and singer last year after he re-recorded the song without giving him credit or his consent.

M-Base, born Michael Osobase Ikpea tells AmehDaily that Gabriel had heard the song from a former-labelmate Kayefi (before she was signed to Alapomeji Records) during guitar rehearsals, Later on He claims Gabriel called him asking to take the song but he refused. Gabriel went ahead to record, release and shoot a video for the song while the upcoming singer was taking care of his sick mother, who later passed on.

This is against Gabriel’s comment about his version ‘Kokoro ife,’ he said: “I need to write a special song, something different, not deeply influenced…I mean

Источник: http://amehdaily.com/2013/03/18/gabriel-afolayan-stole-my-song-singer-m-base-listen-to-the-original-ojo-ife/

(1) (Reply)

LYNXXX - Mr Sexy [DOWNLOAD] / Download Instrumental: Bisola - Boda Luku (beat By Ovie The Creator) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Lecrae - Restoration [zip Mp3 File]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.