Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (585902 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jamsly: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2013
Chrigogolex finally your blood pressure don come down.. Congratulations!! Beer dey for us?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER,THE SON,THE HOLY SPIRIT....My medical instructions just dropped this morning my people....Am so very too happy right now mehn!!....as i dey type now am not thinking straight...i just wana burst the news...the real typo will come in soon cuz i really need to appreciate some people grin......

Congrats bros. You deserve it!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Your FAITH had made you whole.

Congratulationssssss ChriGo........God is indeed good.

ChriGo: ....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER,THE SON,THE HOLY SPIRIT....My medical instructions just dropped this morning my people....Am so very too happy right now mehn!!....as i dey type now am not thinking straight...i just wana burst the news...the real typo will come in soon cuz i really need to appreciate some people grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2013
chrigo am happy for you oooo . you said i hould relax the way u they relax then,now you ve seen the green light make i dey get ready then.CONGRATULATON.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2013
Congrats chigro..I tap from ur blessings. .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2013
tolyem: Your FAITH had made you whole.

Congratulationssssss ChriGo........God is indeed good.

....Tanx Egbon mi.....urs is on the way ooo....God aint sleeping grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2013

congrats grin

congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2013
Jamsly: Chrigogolex finally your blood pressure don come down.. Congratulations!! Beer dey for us?
.....Bro beer dey 4 u biko.....Tanx alot... God aint sleeping...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2013

Congratulationssssss ChriGo, Congratulationssssss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2013
IJESA83: chrigo am happy for you oooo . you said i hould relax the way u they relax then,now you ve seen the green light make i dey get ready then.CONGRATULATON.
....My man relax oo....me and rolatims submited same date(july 30) although we made mistake of his date on the list....he called me this morning telling me his medics dropped...omo fear grip me mehn!!...immediately i checked mine na same good news oo.....am so happy mehn!!....IJESA83 Urs is coming soon...dont worry....God aint sleeping grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Olurun! God! Allah! Chineke! .. I swear Chrigo na superstar.. See hailing from left to right.. You too much bro! U know how we do it.. To my phoolish Coz RoLatims.. Congrats to u blood!! I love u guyz

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2013

chrigoogo congratulations I seriously tap,suck and connect to your blessings. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2013

CHRIG grin, Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2013
movein: Olurun! God! Allah! Chineke! .. I swear Chrigo na superstar.. See hailing from left to right.. You too much bro! U know how we do it.. To my phoolish Coz RoLatims.. Congrats to u blood!! I love u guyz
....hahahaha Movein my Lambton broda....Na baba God oo....i wasnt expecting it at dis time mehn!!....see as dem jump date Nkwanu grin....seems dem just process july 30 seperately...na wa ooo....God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joseph1013: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro better jobs dey after PGD....if u don dey chop ur money its now gonna be left to u if u wish to go for masters or not.....

Bro, someone has been urging me to use canreach.com as my agent. Do you know them as an immigration agency? Do you recommend them?

And pls, so far I've been seeing only diploma programs, not post graduate diploma, and it seems the diploma programs act as a bridge btw secondary and first degree for them over there. I was thinkin that since i already have a first degree here from civil engineering, a post diploma program would be the link to do masters. What do you say?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2013
Kunsoft:

chrigoogo congratulations I seriously tap,suck and connect to your blessings. grin grin
....Kunsoft my lambton broda...u can tap as much as u like oo....it is needed....God aint sleeping grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joseph1013: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2013
Congrats ChriGo! God too go do am for me as he dey do yours for you. I'm happy for you! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....hahahaha Movein my Lambton broda....Na baba God oo....i wasnt expecting it at dis time mehn!!....see as dem jump date Nkwanu grin....seems dem just process july 30 seperately...na wa ooo....God aint sleeping....
mehn! O'happy day!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2013
humanshado:

CHRIG grin, Congrats!
...Tanx humanshadgrin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tobst: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2013
@ Chrigo Congrat o o oooo, na my turn now, i tap from ur blessing

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ...Tanx humanshadgrin....
Chrigo my man!!!!! Congratulobeer!! Where the location de my bro. You deserve it n more u don help lots of us on here. I tap from your blessing oo. God is great. God is with us on here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2013
A Big congrats to you Chrigo...God aint sleeping indeed. You deserve it, its ur time!! I tap from ur good news.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2013
Abellybaba:
Chrigo my man!!!!! Congratulobeer!! Where the location de my bro. You deserve it n more u don help lots of us on here. I tap from your blessing oo. God is great. God is with us on here.
....Tanx abellybaba....i go tell u location oo...make d main d main show...u can tap as much as u like mehn!!.....God aint sleeping grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2013
Sleek5: A Big congrats to you Chrigo...God aint sleeping indeed. You deserve it, its ur time!! I tap from ur good news.
....Sleek5....no worry oo....the winter cold dey wait us for canny (-60c).....We go sit and drink hot coffee tire grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2013
PlayPays:

@chrigo
All is well!
Believe me ya medical don dey run come... go hug am!

ChriGooooooooooooo
I told ya!
If I use this mouth talk something dey believe but if I use same mouth cut kola for u oboi no chop am oo!
We're just starting! Congrat to u and Timo.
Legggggggggoooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Hafiana(f): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2013
@chirgo congrat

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2013
joseph1013:

Bro, someone has been urging me to use canreach.com as my agent. Do you know them as an immigration agency? Do you recommend them?

And pls, so far I've been seeing only diploma programs, not post graduate diploma, and it seems the diploma programs act as a bridge btw secondary and first degree for them over there. I was thinkin that since i already have a first degree here from civil engineering, a post diploma program would be the link to do masters. What do you say?
.....My man what do u need agent for?....the agent u need is ursef...do some extra work by reading this forum from page 1....all u need is information lobatan....read and gather the info u need....80% of peeps on this forum were once in ur shoes...they followed same advice and did all themselves.....U Do NOT NEED AGENT.....mail me on chrigolex@gmail.com ...am sure we can work one or two things out......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2013

Congrats chrigo......I tap from your early response....God aint sleeping. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2013

Congrats,,,,,, Nice1

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Sleek5....no worry oo....the winter cold dey wait us for canny (-60c).....We go sit and drink hot coffee tire grin....

ChriGo did your medics come with further instructions??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2013

Congrats to you mr chrigo, somehow I am not surprised you got it not after all the tapping......you are blessed. Me sef for no mind join the beer party.

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.