Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586002 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kittysunshine: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
nas-jay:

@ the Consultants Practice,
. the news about this consultant practice is getting M̶̲̥̅E̶̲̥̅ worried and sick o. Anybody in the house with a better experience with consultant practice?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingsolve(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
It's been enlightening finding this thread. I applied for a study visa in Canada. I submitted my application 16th of september. My admission letter reads that I resume 2nd of January next year. I have not heard from the embassy since. I am so trusting God for favour and quick response. I really would love to meet and talk with the people on this thread seeing you all have been here couple of years before me. I'd love to hear your story and advices, how did you pull through this phase I'm in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jesunro: yep, i have been to the childrens' practise, the doctor showed me by himself that it was sent. i applied via vfs on the 2nd of May, was supposed to have resumed with the Fall students, now i was made acquire a new start date which is in Winter. 7th of Jan to be precise.

You've done pretty well and so good that now you have enough time.
Just make sure you keep visiting cdch they need you to keep reminding em, don't stop till you made it to Canny!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Seir405... A big congrats to u.. We'll all make it by His grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Chars1289:
Brother of life...this is God at work....
CONGRATULATIONS MANNN.....Mister Ottawa (ota dey dere) LOL
i see u. u get mouth
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
sampitts: @Seir405... A big congrats to u.. We'll all make it by His grace

thanks boss my online mentor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
PlayPays:

This is a joke!
You must be Julius Agwu

I'm a fan!

Lol. Fan indeed. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
seir405: It can only be GOD if GOD be for who can be against. Silent follower have bin following since last year Feb came on around  the same time with earthgreeners only talk when there a fight in the house  it  is my turn and time to share my good news.SPONSOR: FATHER 

School: Algonquin College

Start date: winter 2014

Application method: online 

Applied: august 22

Medical came in : September 16Medical done September 23

Told To bring my passport: September 30.Chop chop and chopped  T.R.V: OCT 8. . 1hour  agoAll Thanks to GOD first and everybody both silent follower like me and d active ones, to our oga at the top thanks for the time to reply my mails (SIGA)  sampitt,laureek. You are all wonderful people.‬

Congrats, man.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
seir405 congrats...wishing you all the best in ur endeavours in Canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Onye oma: seir405 congrats...wishing the all the best in ur endeavours in Canny
thanks BOSS we are all waiting for urs 2 it will come IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Congrats, man.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
seir405: It can only be GOD if GOD be for who can be against. Silent follower have bin following since last year Feb came on around  the same time with earthgreeners only talk when there a fight in the house  it  is my turn and time to share my good news.SPONSOR: FATHER 

Told To bring my passport: September 30.Chop chop and chopped  T.R.V: OCT 8. . 1hour  agoAll Thanks to GOD first and everybody both silent follower like me and d active ones, to our oga at the top thanks for the time to reply my mails (SIGA)  sampitt,laureek. You are all wonderful people.‬

Congrats boss.
Wud like a short briefing for the whole house abt the online route after the medical instructions, pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2013

Congrats boss.
Wud like a short briefing for the whole house abt the online route after the medical instructions, pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Now I see people complaining about some medical centres. At this stage we need to point out the one that's hitch free to prevent delays.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2013
jaymdee: Now I see people complaining about some medical centres. At this stage we need to point out the one that's hitch free to prevent delays.

none is hitch free,u just nid to get it done. u wnt av probs okay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2013
nas-jay:

@ the Consultants Practice,
no mynd embassy.. d delays r smtimes not frm d clinic but their RMO in france
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:04am On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=nas-jay]

bros no b only u, medicals don pass 60days [/qu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2013
jahing: Hello Guys
Please i have a question and this issue has been bothering me over time.I submitted my application with my friend early July.They called my friend for Medicals Late last month.Mine still under processing.Please guys, what does that mean to my application? When i track my passport status,it still indicates application still under processing.Kindly give me an insight of this situation if you have experience regarding this.Thank you so much guys.
hi jahing, don't worry, the application process and final decision does'nt work the way you think, submitting the same day with someone does not mean u'll both be cald for medicals. I'll suggest you give the embassy time as theyy might still be processing ur application. Or better still go to the embassyy and make inquiry abt ur application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by HZwriters: 5:31am On Oct 09, 2013

Congratulation. I rejoice with you
Please do list the documents you submitted via online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:33am On Oct 09, 2013
Anyone heading to niagara college for winter 2014 ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2013
kayconsult: Anyone heading to niagara college for winter 2014 ?
.Yes @keyconsult am heading to niagara college but yet to be called 4 medical,goodluck we meet there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2013
Onye oma: seir405 congrats...wishing you all the best in ur endeavours in Canny
yes ooo... Na Onye oma own we dey wait for... It'll surely come ASAP by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2013
kitty_sunshine: . the news about this consultant practice is getting M̶̲̥̅E̶̲̥̅ worried and sick o. Anybody in the house with a better experience with consultant practice?
Like earthgreeners said.....none really is...just stay positive....as at the time I did meds...I found out consultant practice was doing well then.....
My meds got to embassy in 5 working days...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2013
For those planning to apply , use the online method. The waiting period on the paper route is pointless . Save yourself the headache. Use the online route biko!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2013
kjbobo:
Like earthgreeners said.....none really is...just stay positive....as at the time I did meds...I found out consultant practice was doing well then.....
My meds got to embassy in 5 working days...
@ earhgreener is right,the clinic u do ur medicals does"nt matter. I hav a friend dat did he"s @ asaju for more than a month nw, and hav not still been contacted by chdc up to date, though I did mine @ consultant practice on monday and I was told that max it takes is 4 weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olabokey: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats Seir405, Chrigo a.k.a grin and all the quite followers who have received medical instructions.... ChriGoal to ChriGo to Canada.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2013
adim02: .Yes @keyconsult am heading to niagara college but yet to be called 4 medical,goodluck we meet there.
@ adim02,by God's grace ur medicals wud come soon. Wat course are u going for?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2013
greatheights:

Congrats boss.

got a mail a week after medical to bring my passport to the embassy which I did yester and gave a 30days period to do that and I don no say na T.R.V.
asaju actually upload my medical the same day I did my medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2013
@ Abellybaba's na seir405@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2013
sampitts: yes ooo... Na Onye oma own we dey wait for... It'll surely come ASAP by God's grace

Thanx seir405 and Sampitts...am patiently waiting for CDHC,na them go tire and release my medical instruction...

"Person wey carry small pikin medical instruction and kpali raise hand up,wen em don tire,em go bring hand down make the pikin collect back em medical instruction and kpali"

In all, I put all my trust and hope in the Lord...He has taken me so far and will never disappoint me @ dis point.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2013
kayconsult: @ adim02,by God's grace ur medicals wud come soon. Wat course are u going for?
kayconsult: @ adim02,by God's grace ur medicals wud come soon. Wat course are u going for?

THANK YOU MY BRO.AM GOING FOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT.SO WHAT COURSE ARE GOING FOR?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
adim02:

THANK YOU MY BRO.AM GOING FOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT.SO WHAT COURSE ARE GOING FOR?
@ ADIM02, AM GOING FOR PG IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.