Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (585475 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kamdi2013: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hello. I just want to say a big thank you to members on this thread. I learnt of the online application here and I applied online and got notification to submit my passport after 10 days. I am entirely grateful to the online application pioneers here. It is just a visit visa I applied for and payment was a big issue but finally succeeded with Zenith debit card.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sucemt(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ChriGo baba, if say you be woman i for talk say i rof u. However i must confess that you have been a great source of inspiration to people on this forum and your positivity has also drawn special favours to you. Go there and make us proud... U will always be our omo naija... "Take it or take it" i don begin dance skelewu and pop champagne for your TRV. Oluwa hand dey thereeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
.My people it seems this VIO's usualy finalise their review durring the week ends and send for medicals on mopndays,because since chrigo got his medic,we never hear news. well am not discouraging but surely next mondy will be a TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH for fall medic expectant IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
sucemt: @ChriGo baba, if say you be woman i for talk say i rof u. However i must confess that you have been a great source of inspiration to people on this forum and your positivity has also drawn special favours to you. Go there and make us proud... U will always be our omo naija... "Take it or take it" i don begin dance skelewu and pop champagne for your TRV. Oluwa hand dey thereeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
.....Sucement....tanx oo...i really appreciate...urs na sure banka too..God go surprise u..take my word for it...u 2 much...much luv...no homo grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
lymelyte: Abeg all the gurus and bros for the site.Abeg mk una help fresh applicants(me) for postgraduate study abroad preferably MUN,canada.
I use God beg all of una
.....Wats ur cgpa?....do u have work experience?....MUN dey highly competitive....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
IJESA83: .My people it seems this VIO's usualy finalise their review durring the week ends and send for medicals on mopndays,because since chrigo got his medic,we never hear news. well am not discouraging but surely next mondy will be a TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH for fall medic expectant IJN amen
.....Hmmmm....we cant be really sure oo...lets observe wat dis week holds...dey said they are working on june applicants.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
ChriGo: .....Hmmmm....we cant be really sure oo...lets observe wat dis week holds...dey said they are working on june applicants.....
June applicant.... Na wa oo.. When dem go reach July na... I cant wait to congratulate my guy ONYE OMA

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
lymelyte:
How did you do it?i mean how did u get the scholarship. I am planning to do my postgraduate in canada.

Hi guys..dis is an eg of how to get a scholarship ...check dis link

http://www.physics.mun.ca/~anand/openings.html

All u need do is go to the uni of choice....go to d dept of choice...go to d research area of choice...c d list of staff doin dat research...click on each one...read his or her profile...check on his profile/personal webpage if he has openings...if he does den email him or her with stating ur intent of workin with him..b sure u have a good CV n nyc cover letter( it basicaly says sumtin abt ur academic history n research interestz..) I hope dis helpz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lymelyte(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
ChriGo: .....Wats ur cgpa?....do u have work experience?....MUN dey highly competitive....
Work experience as in how? I am going there to school naw.I graduate from production engineering,uniben and my cgpa is 3.3.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamteekaygal(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kamdi2013: Hello. I just want to say a big thank you to members on this thread. I learnt of the online application here and I applied online and got notification to submit my passport after 10 days. I am entirely grateful to the online application pioneers here. It is just a visit visa I applied for and payment was a big issue but finally succeeded with Zenith debit card.

Congratulations o, please how many month visa were you given?

@chrigo congrats to you too, so happy for you and I dey gbadun you for this thread gan ni. God bless U!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
ChriGo: .....Wats ur cgpa?....do u have work experience?....MUN dey highly competitive....
Let him apply, its not hard to enter,...just that they have high standard.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tkay11(f): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats chrigo and rolatims on your medicals.....I tap from your blessings! And to all medical hopefuls....best of luck y'all....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
tkay11: Congrats chrigo and rolatims on your medicals.....I tap from your blessings! And to all medical hopefuls....best of luck y'all....
....Dont worry..u r next to be called for medicals...Amen...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lymelyte(m): 3:02am On Oct 11, 2013
frederal:
@ bros frederal,what do you mean by high standard.Thanks and Godbless as i await your anticipated response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:12am On Oct 11, 2013
sampitts: June applicant.... Na wa oo.. When dem go reach July na... I cant wait to congratulate my guy ONYE OMA

I really love one of the quotes we use on this thread... If it is in your heart, God will put it in your hands...

My brother, I hope to use this quote to break my goodnews soonest because it has always been in my heart from time immemorial and Almighty God will surely put it my hands and that of every medical awaitees...

And to other Winter applicants, keep trusting in God and relax...we'll smile to Asaju, CP, Abuja Clinicis or Prime medicals sometime next or upper week.

Just a declaration of faith...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2013
Job plenty for Agriculture and Engineering oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Reping the house from Winnipeg, Manitoba.... anyone planning to come here (University of Manitoba) should please PM me.....
1st year Masters of Natural Resources Management student...... Omo, thesis based courses na long thing oooooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 5:44am On Oct 11, 2013
dommakavelli: Hello family,

congrats to those that got there Medic n TRV, all the awaiting, God go do am for everyone.
Am sorry have not been able to come here regularly...abeg no vex o, na school wahala...in fact, I still dey school as I dey write this message sef, n it's about 12:30AM.....MUN is cheap, but Graduate studies no b beans for here o, especially if e don tay wey you graduate...#gbabe...I don't mean to scare anyone ooo...am just trying to explain why i've not been able to check the forum.
if you're the type that read 2 weeks to exams, mhen, you gat buckle up o...you must read everyday...infact, no alternative to reading.....lol
If you need my assistance, just send me an email ...that's convenient for me to check unlike reading page by page here.

#Cheers

Earthgreeners, Kjbobo, Deebla et all...how far na? how una side
chrigo nko? wetin dey happen na?

brother, good to know U are settling down well. this side just dey o, na pushing things.... no be lie U talk o. Graduate studies here demands reading like "mofedaKU", may be not for all courses, but at least i know of mine. but in all, na "no shaking" e follow come. But we gaz scale true nooni, either by force or by fire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2013
Onye oma:

I really love one of the quotes we use on this thread... If it is in your heart, God will put it in your hands...

My brother, I hope to use this quote to break my goodnews soonest because it has always been in my heart from time immemorial and Almighty God will surely put it my hands and that of every medical awaitees...

And to other Winter applicants, keep trusting in God and relax...we'll smile to Asaju, CP, Abuja Clinicis or Prime medicals sometime next or upper week.

Just a declaration of faith...

AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidiadi50: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2013
pls have anyone been called up for medicals again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2013
frederal:
.....Baba frederal...its not hard to enter for sure....but u sef cum spoil the tin by saying they have high standard...lol...na the high standard i dey ask am na....what else can be refered to as high standard if not high cgpa and work experience(if any)....even if the cgpa is 3.3 buh with at least 2years work experience...i will be confident to tell him he's good to go.....well, just wana help a brother save resources noni....u know quite well its not that easy to keep applying for transcript....i just want him to channel his money and transcript to were its gona yield sure banker result.....anyway he should try his baba ijebu grin.....i just wonder why my baba ijebu no they pay me...*sigh*.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2013
iamteekaygal:

Congratulations o, please how many month visa were you given?

@chrigo congrats to you too, so happy for you and I dey gbadun you for this thread gan ni. God bless U!
....iamteekaygal, i_am_saheed.....hmmm that name sound relative....tanx alot my sister....God bless u too oo....much luv grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2013
tkay11: Congrats chrigo and rolatims on your medicals.....I tap from your blessings! And to all medical hopefuls....best of luck y'all....
....Tkay11...dont worry...as u have tapped from my blessing...so shall God disburse ur own medics/trv to you....God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2013
sampitts: June applicant.... Na wa oo.. When dem go reach July na... I cant wait to congratulate my guy ONYE OMA
.....Yes onye go get am for sure....his medics + 5yrs living expenses grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tkay11(f): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Thnks my oga siga.
Siga: ....Dont worry..u r next to be called for medicals...Amen...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tkay11(f): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2013
Thnk u jare! Amen
ChriGo: ....Tkay11...dont worry...as u have tapped from my blessing...so shall God disburse ur own medics/trv to you....God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2013
Its high time to start tapping from trv....Medical done yesterday at asaju hospital.Glory be to god.On my way to vfs for re-submission.God wan finalize his work once and for all.Baba God no dey slumber...... If it is in your heart, God will put it in your hands
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lymelyte(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2013
ChriGo: .....Baba frederal...its not hard to enter for sure....but u sef cum spoil the tin by saying they have high standard...lol...na the high standard i dey ask am na....what else can be refered to as high standard if not high cgpa and work experience(if any)....even if the cgpa is 3.3 buh with at least 2years work experience...i will be confident to tell him he's good to go.....well, just wana help a brother save resources noni....u know quite well its not that easy to keep applying for transcript....i just want him to channel his money and transcript to were its gona yield sure banker result.....anyway he should try his baba ijebu grin.....i just wonder why my baba ijebu no they pay me...*sigh*.....
What is the meaning of what you just wrote? If getting your own transcript was a problem to you,it wasn't for me.I don't know why you trying to discourage me.Do you need work experience before you can apply? Na work I wan go work for the school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tobst: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Wait o o house, when will dey get to July applicant? Infact in God i rest my case o o , Baba God in U i trust o o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2013
lymelyte:
What is the meaning of what you just wrote? If getting your own transcript was a problem to you,it wasn't for me.I don't know why you trying to discourage me.Do you need work experience before you can apply? Na work I wan go work for the school?

he is not trying to discourage u, yes u might need work experience

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2013
lymelyte:
.....just trying to give the best option to follow bro...just trying to tell u MUN is highly competitive....even peeps with 4.0 cpga are finding it kinda difficult to secure admission.....just trying to tell u not to soley rely on MUN's admission but to also look other options while u await MUN's decision....not discouraging u........apply biko.....nothing do u my man grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2013
lymelyte:

Oga see no one is discouraging you try nd understand Chrigo.
Check the school's requirement yourself that aint no one's job than yourself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tonyrero(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2013
Anyone attending already or applying to humber college Pls let's share ideas

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.