Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586095 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please is it advisable to apply for September Admission, because I am just planning to send my student application out to the college in Canada first week of April at most.
Is September still feasible considering I will still apply for Visa if offered an admission in the College. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
michaelcu: Please is it advisable to apply for September Admission, because I am just planning to send my student application out to the college in Canada first week of April at most.
Is September still feasible considering I will still apply for Visa if offered an admission in the College. Thanks
i recommend you apply for jan 2014 instead.. 1st week of april is just 5 months till sept..before they review and give u admission..before them send..etc..even january is closing up..so u wouldnt have to deal with deferment right after
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
The course I am applying for is only available for September Admission.
So I stand no chance of getting things done before September?.
Thanks for the prompt reply, I really appreciate.

kenniy:
i recommend you apply for jan 2014 instead.. 1st week of april is just 5 months till sept..before they review and give u admission..before them send..etc..even january is closing up..so u wouldnt have to deal with deferment right after
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
michaelcu: The course I am applying for is only available for September Admission.
So I stand no chance of getting things done before September?.
Thanks for the prompt reply, I really appreciate.
it really is a function of when you get the admission. do you know for sure how long they gonna get the admission ready? most schools take 4-6 weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Robbie37: Dear all after 6months and 6days my visa and Study permit has been issued. My status changed yesterday morning on vfs, then I started to wait for the famous email that tells you your application has been approved. My people I wait tire, couldn't sleep.

I received the email just as I was walking into VFS's gate so as I was opening the package I was also opening the email attachment that contains the news.

I would be posting the supporting documents details shortly.

I pray that all awaitees get their heart desires.

For TRV awaitees I saw quite a no. of packages so keep faith!
U just made my day, so happy for u brah, jst like u will say, ds is just d beginning of better tins to come , God even has more in store for u, congrats brah....ds is awesome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please house! How much should be the minimum balance my sponsor should have in his/her account? My tuition fee is $13,000 and its a 2 year course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thanks Kayce! Ya own no go pass you by. God go do am e go better pass as you think am… amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Siga: Replied

seen, tanx sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Robbie37: Thanks Kayce! Ya own no go pass you by. God go do am e go better pass as you think am… amen!
Amen I totally believe it...tanks brah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lus5(f): 12:48am On Mar 23, 2013
Hi,Let me give you guys a short stoty.
I got admission to mun for fall semester 2012 due to some family problem i couldn't submitt my application to the embassy untill october 31th for winter semester. I was called for medicals late januaury, Did my medicals on 7th of feb. Had big time trouble paying the balance of my tuition via credit card but later did a transfer,submitted it 18th of dis month deadline don pass ooh. But wrote a correct later explaning my self.
Let me cut the story short [color=#000099][/color] i got an email saying that my application has been approved,my vfs status has changed too. Pls help me thank God i'm really over joyed grin.Wish all trv/medical hopefuls the best!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 1:02am On Mar 23, 2013
lus@5:
I got admission to mun for fall semester 2012 due to some family problem i couldn't submitt my application to the embassy untill october 31th for winter semester. I was called for medicals late januaury, Did my medicals on 7th of feb. Had big time trouble paying the balance of my tuition via credit card but later did a transfer,submitted it 18th of dis month deadline don pass ooh. But wrote a correct later explaning my self.
Let me cut the story short [color=#000099][/color] i got an email saying that my application has been approved,my vfs status has changed too. Pls help me thank God i'm really over joyed grin.Wish all trv/medical hopefuls the best!

Congatulobia bro...dis is incredibly a good day in ur life. Pls share your supporting documents used for benefit of prospective applicants.
@kayce43. Bro, we are waiting for your party invitation oo...God has done it, don't be bothered
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 1:40am On Mar 23, 2013
Kayce you're next oh! I can just feel it! Congrats in advance , lus@5 congrats to you too!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 4:47am On Mar 23, 2013
Subscribing Big Time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 5:58am On Mar 23, 2013
lus@5:

Congrat lus@5........... Which u all d best in ur studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2013
Maximip: Subscribing Big Time.

Welcome On Board wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2013
oga siga, pls whats ur email. i will need ur advice with some stuff. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2013
pls house am i ok with the statement of acc collected on 20th feb. i intend submitting next week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2013
seyidollar4real: pls house am i ok with the statement of acc collected on 20th feb. i intend submitting next week

Yes, u are ok and good to go
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2013
Lus@5 congrats o! Season 4 of this our thread sweet o! More to come, episode by episode the tin dey sweet dey go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2013
Summary of supporting documents:

Academic
Waec Certs
University Notification of result
NYSC
Résumé
Admission letter
Transcripts

Deputy High Commission of Canada forms (the PDFs)
Vfs form And questionnaire

Nuclear family picture
6 months bank statement of both sponsors

Insurance policy documents
Pay slip of one of the sponsors
Company/ business documents of the other sponsor (CAC docs, registration, tax receipts, etc)

Land documents for 3.5 plots and 2 acres

Passports (two submitted one has travel history but expired so it was bound to the newer by a rubber band. In my opinion travel history helps with the value of you home tie case, especially if u didn't violate your visa conditions)
So that's it in a nutshell folks!

God bless us all.

Lemme use this opportunity to thank the big boss jigga man of this thread BIG BROS SIGA… big bros Siga man. Lol. God will never be far from you and your family in Jesus name... amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2013
Robbie37: Summary of supporting documents:

Academic
Waec Certs
University Notification of result
NYSC
Résumé
Admission letter
Transcripts

Deputy High Commission of Canada forms (the PDFs)
Vfs form And questionnaire

Nuclear family picture
6 months bank statement of both sponsors

Insurance policy documents
Pay slip of one of the sponsors
Company/ business documents of the other sponsor (CAC docs, registration, tax receipts, etc)

Land documents for 3.5 plots and 2 acres

Passports (two submitted one has travel history but expired so it was bound to the newer by a rubber band. In my opinion travel history helps with the value of you home tie case, especially if u didn't violate your visa conditions)
So that's it in a nutshell folks!

God bless us all.

Lemme use this opportunity to thank the big boss jigga man of this thread BIG BROS SIGA… big bros Siga man. Lol. God will never be far from you and your family in Jesus name... amen
Congrats bro and also all those that recently got their trvs...God will surely see all of us through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2013
Is it not proper I get my police report from the state I reside, rather than coming to the CID office in Lagos for that. Please advice me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2013
onuawuchi: Is it not proper I get my police report from the state I reside, rather than coming to the CID office in Lagos for that. Please advice me.
You can get it from your state if you stay very far from lagos.I got mine from my state.The only different is time and money.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2013
lus@5:
Now Robbie 37 made my day yesterday, only for me to wake up to this yet again, now u have made my weekend, this part 4 is truly sexy according to Boss Siga, congrats dear....very very very excited for u....peace of mind for sure, I see u smiling all d way, y'all wishing me d best @etinosajay n every 1 wishing me d best, I sincerely appreciate it,.I believe God will make mine happen this week by his grace. Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2013
movein: Please house! How much should be the minimum balance my sponsor should have in his/her account? My tuition fee is $13,000 and its a 2 year course
Someone should please answer my question!!!!!!! *sadface*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2013
movein: Someone should please answer my question!!!!!!! *sadface*

$13,000 (tuition) + $10,000 (living expenses) + $5,000 (sponsor personal cash after payin ur fees and giving u pocket money) = $28,000 (total cash that should be available in ur sponsor acct as @ when printing the bank statement)

Try convert mk u know much for naira....... Dat shuld b 5M and above

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2013
movein: Someone should please answer my question!!!!!!! *sadface*

Don't be sad sir. Na the cash flow matter most. The balance is not as important as the cash flow, your relationship with your sponsor and Sponsor's number of dependants.
your tuition and living expenses is about 6m
if your sponsor is you dad/mum 8-10m would do. depending on the number 0f your dependant siblings too.

Other sponsors...15m and above.

note; the cash flow is more important than d balance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by surecan: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2013
@Robbie37,congrats,you did not mention who be your sponsor,the amount in the acct statement
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2013
Thank you @xtus and @dommakavelli. God Bless you guys... I really appreciate!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2013
indeed this part 4 is all about blessings. And once again I tap into the annointing. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2013
seyidollar4real: pls house am i ok with the statement of acc collected on 20th feb. i intend submitting next week

1months prior to submission....
Feb 20 - March 26... That one don pass one month oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2013
dommakavelli:

Don't be sad sir. Na the cash flow matter most. The balance is not as important as the cash flow, your relationship with your sponsor and Sponsor's number of dependants.
your tuition and living expenses is about 6m
if your sponsor is you dad/mum 8-10m would do. depending on the number 0f your dependant siblings too.

Other sponsors...15m and above.

note; the cash flow is more important than d balance.

I beg to disagree. Acct balance and cash history are both important composition of your financial capability. D balance shows that you have immediate money at hand (especially for tuition, travel, accomodation) D history shows u will have money for Living expenses. So please let's be armed with this information, for preparation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.