Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (486593 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
elkharpone: I Pray This Part4 Will Be Filled With Lots Of Testimonies Including Mine "No Denials" If You Believe Say "Amen"
AMEN.......its a new page
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hail everyone in the house, guess y'all doing just fine...
Please does anyone know how to fill a paper application with the Adobe PDF Reader or any other software? I think i remember someone (maybe @Bigfrancis21)once mentioned how he does it.
I'm looking for a way of filling the paper application without having to print it out before filling.

Thanks in anticipation guys.... God bless you all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
WOW PART 4! MORE SUCCESS STORIES IJN.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
webstradamus:

Your scores aint that bad ... Q-153 => Q-680 and V-157 => V-560 on the old scale. You didn't do too bad (1200+ is generally decent). What programs are you looking at?
MA Applied Communication
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:19am On Mar 20, 2013
elkharpone: I Pray This Part4 Will Be Filled With Lots Of Testimonies Including Mine "No Denials" If You Believe Say "Amen"

I wish you guys success but can there be US without visa denial or US students thread without denial news? God should let us have good testimonies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Just4mide: 3:31am On Mar 20, 2013
hello guys its good creating part 4 please i want yo know which location is better between lagos and abuja for visa interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 3:35am On Mar 20, 2013
olarwarlay: I hail everyone in the house, guess y'all doing just fine...
Please does anyone know how to fill a paper application with the Adobe PDF Reader or any other software? I think i remember someone (maybe @Bigfrancis21)once mentioned how he does it.
I'm looking for a way of filling the paper application without having to print it out before filling.

Thanks in anticipation guys.... God bless you all.
When you open the document you want to fill with Adobe, you click on 'sign' document, then the tool and cursor for typing will come up. Place the cursor on the box/area you want to type in and start typing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FBICIA(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Hello NLanders!
My interview is 2mao 7:30 Am, pls pray for ♍ƺ OOo°˚˚˚° ! So dat I can come with success story!

My concern
My mum will Be the 1 2 sponsor ♍ƺ I have her bank statement of over 9M and I have done the letter of sponsorship @the high court, I will tell the VO I will come back and manage my mumz business which is the reason I wona study MBA to know every details abt managing a business.

but is it a most I have to take her firm's registration certificate and docs since it is not the firm dat is sponsor ♍ƺ? Also I don't have it wif ♍ƺ. Will I Be ask to support my claim of having a firm?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2013
justwise and imperiouxx pls i need an urgent answer, my brother was refused entry into US last month on code 212(a)(7)(A) (i)(I) and was asked to withdraw his application and his visa cancelled and he was turned back though he has another valid visas like UK on his passport. my sister in New york wants to contact an attorney to take up his case. am asking if anything can be done to reverse the order.
Though he was going for a conference and he works with an oil servicing firm here in nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2013
chizyb: justwise and imperiouxx pls i need an urgent answer, my brother was refused entry into US last month on code 212(a)(7)(A) (i)(I) and was asked to withdraw his application and his visa cancelled and he was turned back though he has another valid visas like UK on his passport. my sister in New york wants to contact an attorney to take up his case. am asking if anything can be done to reverse the order.
Though he was going for a conference and he works with an oil servicing firm here in nigeria

Why was he turned back? What did they say to him at the POE?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by sndrmrtns: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2013
chizyb: justwise and imperiouxx pls i need an urgent answer, my brother was refused entry into US last month on code 212(a)(7)(A) (i)(I) and was asked to withdraw his application and his visa cancelled and he was turned back though he has another valid visas like UK on his passport. my sister in New york wants to contact an attorney to take up his case. am asking if anything can be done to reverse the order.

When is the beginning date of the conference ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2013
like 10th of february and he was there 11th of february, they did a group registration but when checked with the organisers of the conference his name was not on their list but when he checked the unternet his name was there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2013
chizyb: like 10th of february and he was there 11th of february, they did a group registration but when checked with the organisers of the conference his name was not on their list but when he checked the unternet his name was there

So he has no right to be in US then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2013
the agent that filled his DS form made some minor mistakes like having no relative in the second entry but relative in the first entry. and that he was not registered for the event
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2013
chizyb: the agent that filled his DS form made some minor mistakes like having no relative in the second entry but relative in the first entry. and that he was not registered for the event

Next time he should complete the dam form himself, why do people use agent even with the amount of info available freely online?

You call that minor mistake but immigration wise its not a minor mistake, lying in your visa application form is a crime.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2013
yea justwise i feel u. he said he was given opporunity to withdraw his application or if he didnt that he will ban him, then he cancelled his visa and he was turn back. what remedy for him, because he is an engineer the immigration officer also insulted him and told he was lying about his certificate as an engineer, that he doesn't know how much he paid in nigeria to collect his certificate. and that my sister can invite him and he should prove that he is an engineer. what can be done?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2013
chizyb: yea justwise i feel u. he said he was given opporunity to withdraw his application or if he didnt that he will ban him, then he cancelled his visa and he was turn back. what remedy for him, because he is an engineer the immigration officer also insulted him and told he was lying about his certificate as an engineer, that he doesn't know how much he paid in nigeria to collect his certificate. and that my sister can invite him and he should prove that he is an engineer. what can be done?

Was the conference he was trying to attend before organised by his company in Nigeria?

I guess the immigration officer made that comment because of the way he conducted himself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
bigfrancis21:
When you open the document you want to fill with Adobe, you click on 'sign' document, then the tool and cursor for typing will come up. Place the cursor on the box/area you want to type in and start typing.

Not every adobe version allows that. U need to have or upgrade to 9.1.0 or XI.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
yes its a group conference with delegates from nigeria, the group is represented here in nigeria
pls he has a course to attend in SA but he wants to know if this stamp will affect his visa application and also he has
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
UK visa he wants to know if it will affect him too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
is he under ban?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
chizyb: is he under ban?

chizyb: UK visa he wants to know if it will affect him too

chizyb: yes its a group conference with delegates from nigeria, the group is represented here in nigeria
pls he has a course to attend in SA but he wants to know if this stamp will affect his visa application and also he has

Its 50/50 situation, he needs to be completely honest in all his future visa applications about the refusal stamp on his passport, when they asked in the form if he has been refused visa to any country before he should always tick yes and explain why.

Then its left to the ECO to decide his fate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FBICIA(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hello NLanders!
My interview is 2mao 7:30 Am, pls pray for ♍ƺ OOo°˚˚˚° ! So dat I can come with success story!

My concern
My mum will Be the 1 2 sponsor ♍ƺ I have her bank statement of over 9M and I have done the letter of sponsorship @the high court, I will tell the VO I will come back and manage my mumz business which is the reason I wona study MBA to know every details abt managing a business.

but is it a most I have to take her firm's registration certificate and docs since it is not the firm dat is sponsor ♍ƺ? Also I don't have it wif ♍ƺ. Will I Be ask to support my claim of having a firm?

Imperioxx, yvete, mama cita, ojap,big francis kpoli and other gurus I can't remember
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
justwise:

Its 50/50 situation, he needs to be completely honest in all his future visa applications about the refusal stamp on his passport, when they asked in the form if he has been refused visa to any country before he should always tick yes and explain why.

Then its left to the ECO to decide his fate.

that means for questions like if he has been involved with any crime should he answer yes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
chizyb:

that means for questions like if he has been involved with any crime should he answer yes

If he did not forge/faked any document or been convicted for any crime then he should not answer yes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
FBI/CIA:
I will tell the VO I will come back and manage my mumz business which is the reason I wona study MBA to know every details abt managing a business . but is it a most I have to take her firm's registration certificate and docs since it is not the firm dat is sponsor ♍ƺ? Also I don't have it wif ♍ƺ. Will I Be ask to support my claim of having a firm?
FBI/CIA:
Also, I want to ask dis question, am going 4my masters in bus Admin and management After a ist degree in Urban Planning and I will come back an manage my late dad business which is real estate and Development.

Do you claim ownership of any firm?
What will an MBA do for your family's real estate biz? Urban planning is linked with real estate development, but as a family-owned business, is an MBA worth the investment? *Come up with something better*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bones007: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hello NLanders!

My concern

Carry it along just in case d VO ask u to provide it,wish u success.. And pls how do I get to get d sponsor letter from high court?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chizyb: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
justwise:

If he did not forge/faked any document or been convicted for any crime then he should not answer yes
no he didnt forge any documents but my sister in the US wants to use an attorney to apply for a waiver while the group that went for the conference wants to intervene because he wasn't the only one involved. they were 3. would that help?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by elkharpone: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
imperiouxx:

I wish you guys success but can there be US without visa denial or US students thread without denial news? God should let us have good testimonies.
that's true bro, but I pray there will be less denials this time around!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Olatomide(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Hello all, am new on this thread. I finished with a second class upper in Physics from FUTA, had 309 in my GRE and 106 in TOEFL. I actually applied to the geology graduate program at TAMU but am also looking for a safe school with a good geology graduate program to apply to this fall, Would appreciate suggestions. And you guys are doing a great job.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Olatomide: [color=#000099][/color] Hello all, am new on this thread. I finished with a second class upper in Physics from FUTA, had 309 in my GRE and 106 in TOEFL. I actually applied to the geology graduate program at TAMU but am also looking for a safe school with a good geology graduate program to apply to this fall, Would appreciate suggestions. And you guys are doing a great job.

Congrats on your GRE and TOEFL...I had a brief stint at FUTA too in the Applied Geology department working on my Masters before I changed my mind.

You chose the right school, Texas A&M College Station has a very good Geology program. As a matter of fact, all Geology schools in TEXAS are very good. Below are few of them in no particular order,

- University of Texas, Austin
- Rice University
- University of Texas, Houston
- Texas Tech, Lubbock
- TAMU College station. etc

Outside of Texas, you may want to consider Colorado school of mines, UC Davies, UC Berkely, UCLA, Stanford, Caltech, USC, University of South Carolina, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, University of Arkansas etc. Most Geology schools in America are very good.

Good you are making a very good decision in switching to Geology, I am confident you won't regret it.

I wish you goodluck in the admission process, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need anything under my purview. I won't hesitate to help. I am happy we are having more Geologists/Geophysicists in the house.

Have you considered Geophysics? They are in high demand in most oil companies....they need them for seismic interpretation and the rest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
OjaP:

Congrats on your GRE and TOEFL...I had a brief stint at FUTA too in the Applied Geology department working on my Masters before I changed my mind.

You chose the right school, Texas A&M College Station has a very good Geology program. As a matter of fact, all Geology schools in TEXAS are very good. Below are few of them in no particular order,

- University of Texas, Austin
- Rice University
- University of Texas, Houston
- Texas Tech, Lubbock
- TAMU College station. etc

Outside of Texas, you may want to consider Colorado school of mines, UC Davies, UC Berkely, UCLA, Stanford, Caltech, USC, University of South Carolina, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, University of Arkansas etc. Most Geology schools in America are very good.

Good you are making a very good decision in switching to Geology, I am confident you won't regret it.

I wish you goodluck in the admission process, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need anything under my purview. I won't hesitate to help. I am happy we are having more Geologists/Geophysicists in the house.

Have you considered Geophysics? They are in high demand in most oil companies....they need them for seismic interpretation and the rest.

This is loaded...he'll be spoilt for choice.Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.