Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

About The Man.....!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About The Man.....!! (13451 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2013
tpia@:
Why was my name mentioned here when i dont think i was even on the thread.

Seriously, these pseudo epistles about people's fake or uninteresting lives are getting too many.

Why is family section so full of nutjobs and what exactly is the section supposed to be for anyway?

Seun and mukina, the site owners, have never claimed they're not single.
bad bele,i go play one saint janet song for you if you no take your time,

baba oya ma ride on joor.mo'n feel e pa.shey iwo lo wa ninu awon fotos yen,kilode to wan hide oju e na,shey o fe ki kulyie ri oje e ni :p 8-)
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2013
biolabee: ^^^ area mama grin grin

this is just a gist time with baba oyo..

take a drink and chill.. (non alcoholic)

biola kilode to'n hide oje e na.odanpe fine boy ni e :p majeki ori e wu ju,oya yo kini white yen kuro loju e kari oju e 8-)
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2013
biolabee:

please what does this mean?
an insect that says it will kill the latern,it is itself that it will kill.baba biola,oya ma sanwo funmi fun awon lecture ti mo'n fun e cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2013
Pataki: Baba Oyo, what did you do in the Netherlands?

Gbogbo awon omo red light district le ti ma fe do tan sha! cheesy
naughty boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by biolabee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
kulyie: biola kilode to'n hide oje e na.odanpe fine boy ni e :p majeki ori e wu ju,oya yo kini white yen kuro loju e kari oju e 8-)

nitori ede yi ni mo se la losi ileeko alale ni odo Baba Oyo
a symptom of the lack of appreciation of native languages grin

ori mi wu ke? small boi like me.. oju mi ni mo fin woyin lookan...
jejely ni mo wa... lol

kulyie: an insect that says it will kill the latern,it is itself that it will kill.baba biola,oya ma sanwo funmi fun awon lecture ti mo'n fun e cheesy

e PM mi ni account yin.... shey muri meji wa ok?

Ki ojo isimi dun mo wa o.. ashe
Re: About The Man.....!! by mawuqueyan(f): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chai...ds yoruba reading no be smal tin ooo See as my head and eyes dey pain me so....na my yoruba teesha cos all ds now...if he hadn't driven me out of yoruba class bk den in school,ℓ̊ for sabi read wellwell now... cry My yoruba teesha whereva you dey now God is watching you ooo for making me a stranger in d skol of yoruba..! sad
Baba oyo ekabo Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo and pls try and interpret smalsmal ehnn?.. Eshe...
Re: About The Man.....!! by mawuqueyan(f): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chai...ds yoruba reading no be smal tin ooo See as my head and eyes dey pain me so....na my yoruba teesha cos all ds now...if he hadn't driven me out of yoruba class bk den in school,ℓ̊ for sabi read wellwell now... cry My yoruba teesha whereva you dey now God is watching you ooo for making me a stranger in d skol of yoruba..! sad
Happy sunday y'all...

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pataki ti rotten cheesy!

Baba Oyo , bawo ni nkan, oto ojo mewa oh, iya junior nko? E fun wa ni tips on how to revitalize our love lives too with our hubby oh , (olowo ori mi ale oloshi ) and not one sided how to do gbogbo European gals cheesy

Kulyie e ku ise ,I prefer to keep that Biola in the dark with my Yoruba adage, ko ni respect rara fun egbon e.... but nice pics Biola elenu razor, can see that in the pishure cheesy

Pataki: Hahaha.....

Bi omo dun, to tun rewa, mo le fi one thousand fe! cheesy

Baba Oyo, emi o ko ye je oh! Shey wipe, e do awon omo ti won hunger fun oko dudu? E lahun sha! Afi ke pada wa si Amsterdam - the return of Abijawara of Oyo!!!

Seriously Pataki, you don kolo cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by Pataki: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jidegirl12, ma ko igbo simi lapo joor oh! tongue

Emi omo angeli Gabriel. cool Baba Oyo shey baba nla shege fun awon omo red light district lati Amsterdam de Utrecht titi de Rotterdam! Ni shey ni ina oju Baba Oyo ma tan wayi bi ina moto celica pelu awon omo ti won do bassstard ninu oko dudu!

O sha mo wipe awa omo odua, a ni akinkanju weapon of mass destruction laabele to tun wa fructoseous! cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by biolabee(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
mawuqueyan: Chai...ds yoruba reading no be smal tin ooo See as my head and eyes dey pain me so....na my yoruba teesha cos all ds now...if he hadn't driven me out of yoruba class bk den in school,ℓ̊ for sabi read wellwell now... cry My yoruba teesha whereva you dey now God is watching you ooo for making me a stranger in d skol of yoruba..! sad

haha,,, na die die.. the more you get to expose urself more. the more you learn

jidegirl12: Pataki ti rotten cheesy!

Baba Oyo , bawo ni nkan, oto ojo mewa oh, iya junior nko? E fun wa ni tips on how to revitalize our love lives too with our hubby oh , (olowo ori mi ale oloshi ) and not one sided how to do gbogbo European gals cheesy

Kulyie e ku ise ,I prefer to keep that Biola in the dark with my Yoruba adage, ko ni respect rara fun egbon e.... but nice pics Biola elenu razor, can see that in the pishure cheesy

ese gan ma....enu mi ke? emi o le o .. pele awon soboleyoke ti o wa ni ilede nairaland yii... let me not call their names
happy sunday and regards to the familiki ... a day of truce cheesy

lol @ fructoseous

Re: About The Man.....!! by BabaOyo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Haaaa. ...ewo awon omode yi....Sunday ojo isinmi ati sexercise pelu Iya Junior le fe ki n pass over? Hell No.

@Biolabee....fine boy to n f'oju pamo......trust you had fun ? Besides ,your Yoruba needs polishing and serious waxing to get it going! !! Ma worry, die die na ni o.

@Pataki.....eyan Pataki, ore e miiii.....o refuse lati mu mi lo si agbo ile Kulyie ni Abeokuta, o wa expect ki n fun e ni juicy story. .....gba fun muri ni gba fun gbada o.
Onisokuso omo.......lol.

@Macqueya....eeya....my dear, are you a Yoruba girl or just interested in learning? Na small small as Biolabee has said.
Ko si reason ti ko ye ko ma le so yoruba to ja geere ati kiko sile na . Show more enthusiasm and always ask questions, you will surely pick up.
A bere ona ki i sina !!!!

@Jidegirl12.....hmmmm.....yeye oba of Oyoland......Jaidoski....e-warrior to baaaaaad.....ma da Pataki lohun......agbo Jedi ati opa eyin to n mu laraaro lo n fun ni wahala.....lol.

Folks.....blow all the Yoruba grammar you want here. ...stumble and fall if you will. ...learning is the ultimate goal. ...someone will be here to pick you up.

Lesssssss go diaaaaaaaaa.
Re: About The Man.....!! by biolabee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Baba Oyo: Haaaa. ...ewo awon omode yi....Sunday ojo isinmi ati sexercise pelu Iya Junior le fe ki n pass over? Hell No.

@Biolabee....fine boy to n f'oju pamo......trust you had fun ? Besides ,your Yoruba needs polishing and serious waxing to get it going! !! Ma worry, die die na ni o.

@Pataki.....eyan Pataki, ore e miiii.....o refuse lati mu mi lo si agbo ile Kulyie ni Abeokuta, o wa expect ki n fun e ni juicy story. .....gba fun muri ni gba fun gbada o.
Onisokuso omo.......lol.

@Macqueya....eeya....my dear, are you a Yoruba girl or just interested in learning? Na small small as Biolabee has said.
Ko si reason ti ko ye ko ma le so yoruba to ja geere ati kiko sile na . Show more enthusiasm and always ask questions, you will surely pick up.

@Jidegirl12.....hmmmm.....yeye oba of Oyoland......Jaidoski....e-warrior to baaaaaad.....ma da Pataki lohun......agbo Jedi ati opa eyin to n mu laraaro lo n fun ni wahala.....lol.

Folks.....blow all the Yoruba grammar you want here. ...stumble and fall if you will. ...learning is the ultimate goal. ...someone will be here to pick you up.

ese gan.. baba o
that was 2011...
ese gan fun encouragement .. die die ...

bi baba ota se wi..i dey kampe lol...
Re: About The Man.....!! by BabaOyo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
biolabee:

ese gan.. baba o
that was 2011...
ese gan fun encouragement .. die die ...

bi baba ota se wi..i dey kampe lol...
@biolabee. ...Nice one.

@Ile Oba to jo.......i see you peeping from the window, come inside the class joor. ....lol......come and show us ewa ti Olorun bu kun e......!

Off to give some bedmatic lessons to my fine fine Iya Oyo.......brb

Mo gbona, mo gbona, a gbona. .ohhhhh ohhhh yea. .....lol.
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Baba Oyo:
@biolabee. ...Nice one.

@Ile Oba to jo.......i see you peeping from the window, come inside the class joor. ....lol......come and show us ewa ti Olorun bu kun e......!

Off to give some bedmatic lessons to my fine fine Iya Oyo.......brb

Mo gbona, mo gbona, a gbona. .ohhhhh ohhhh yea. .....lol.

E ma pe mi o! E sha mo pe oju temi ma'nle!

Lehin te ti lo ba aiye gbogbo awon omoge amsterdam je tan, e wa ranti pe iya oyo fine abi! E fi mi le o!

*Yeah, my written Yoruba sucks, reading it is even worse. As for proverbs? Just forget about it! Those are mainly what I follow this thread for though just because I hardly know any! Please more of that and less of the travel sexcapades!!*
Re: About The Man.....!! by mawuqueyan(f): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
Yoruba ni mi ooo... Mo le so shugbon mi ole ka (aint ma fault tho,english is d main language in ma house)...cnt even read 123 in ma dialect,so ow am ℓ̊ suppose †̥☺ learn ow †̥☺ read it? Buh ℓ̊ suppose dts y you av ds thread ba
Inbtw...baba oyo,do ℓ̊ knw you undecided
Re: About The Man.....!! by Pataki: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Onisokuso omo..........lol

Baba e ren nle oh! cheesy . Kulyie o ti gba fun wa na. Awon omo Abeokuta lagidi.

Suuru lere oh......lol

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by armyofone(m): 1:09am On Apr 29, 2013
ummm, so where is your pic showing ikebe of oyinbo?
grin o ga o
Re: About The Man.....!! by BabaOyo(m): 2:14am On Apr 29, 2013
@Ileobatojo. ...you did well with your written Yoruba really. ...only that in writing Yoruba, there is no such thing as "sh" its always "s" and so that's why you can't write "she" instead of "se" .
i will actually put you in charge of biolabee for his tutorial class. ..lol.
Iwo na tu n bere awon omo Amsterdam? Mo ma daran o.

@Macqueyan. ...you might know me, very possible if you stay around Anthony. You might have been seeing my Bentley with customized plates. ...BABA OYO 1.....lol....eegun mo ni, eeyan ni o mo eegun.
Really you did well with the written, hope you didn't pay someone to type that? As for your numerals, that's not too good o, how will you survive in the markets? hahaha....start with this and follow up on it....One Okan.....Two Eji.....Three Eta....Four Erin.......lol.

@Amyofone. ...you too want to see evidence abi ? hehehe. ...enu mi ko le ti ma gbo pe iya tisa ku o.....no kiss and tell. .....all pictures come in mental copies only. ...no hard or soft copies. ...hahahaha.
Re: About The Man.....!! by armyofone(m): 2:21am On Apr 29, 2013
o gbe idi obirin si pic, yet o so pe kin se enu e la ma gbo pe iya tisa ti ku.
of course, enu e la ma gbo pe idi yin ga.
isorai.
Re: About The Man.....!! by SisiKill1: 2:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Rotflmao!

Whoa! Hauwa, kina ji Yoruba?!!!! shocked cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by BabaOyo(m): 2:39am On Apr 29, 2013
armyofone: o gbe idi obirin si pic, yet o so pe kin se enu e la ma gbo pe iya tisa ti ku.
of course, enu e la ma gbo pe idi yin ga.
isorai.
Issokay.
hahahaha
@Sisi....this your user name alone gets curiosity into a man's mind.
Hehehe. .....ki lo ni ? To fi n pa awon boys ? Sisi killing them softly! !!!!
Re: About The Man.....!! by armyofone(m): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin

at least langa langa ko ni level nou. kurukere kurukere la o ma je ogbologbo nou.
issorai

walahi wink Saanu da yamma girl grin

Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao!

Whoa! Hauwa, kina ji Yoruba?!!!! shocked cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by biolabee(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2013
Baba Oyo: @Ileobatojo. ...you did well with your written Yoruba really. ...only that in writing Yoruba, there is no such thing as "sh" its always "s" and so that's why you can't write "she" instead of "se" .
i will actually put you in charge of biolabee for his tutorial class. ..lol.
Iwo na tu n bere awon omo Amsterdam? Mo ma daran o.

@Macqueyan. ...you might know me, very possible if you stay around Anthony. You might have been seeing my Bentley with customized plates. ...BABA OYO 1.....lol....eegun mo ni, eeyan ni o mo eegun.
Really you did well with the written, hope you didn't pay someone to type that? As for your numerals, that's not too good o, how will you survive in the markets? hahaha....start with this and follow up on it....One Okan.....Two Eji.....Three Eta....Four Erin.......lol.

@Amyofone. ...you too want to see evidence abi ? hehehe. ...enu mi ko le ti ma gbo pe iya tisa ku o.....no kiss and tell. .....all pictures come in mental copies only. ...no hard or soft copies. ...hahahaha.

Baba O ekaro..
Awon tile nko
Ose a da o..
Re: About The Man.....!! by mawuqueyan(f): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Baba oyo,ℓ̊ dnt stay in anthony....
But reading tru your posts...ℓ̊ knw you,your lyks in auto and your comments... grin you are you lipsrsealed
(Are you laughing,smiling or frowning finking ds geh is a witch?) cheesy buh if truly you aint d one...emabinu...

Bk †̥☺ toturials...my yoruba rily sucks and dt ws y my teacher drove me away 4rm d class after calling me 'omo ale yoruba' cos ℓ̊ cldnt read d novel titled kekere ekun (smal lion) when sum igbo gehs were reading it well...he only worsend matter...
†ђξ numerals Ȋ̝̊̅§ d hardest but ℓ̊ dnt find it dficult transactg biz in d market. If dem (xpecialy wt dem old pple selling iru or efo)cal d money in yoruba, ℓ̊ wl simple show or gve dm any amt,if it aint enof you wl show me d amt †̥☺ add and if ℓ̊ stil av change,you gve it †̥☺ me... Vry simple and straight 4wad.
5_marun, 6-dnt knw, 7-eme eje dnt knw d rest...baba let's do it †̥☺ 20.. Dt way ℓ̊ wl av benefitd from ds thread...
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
biolabee:

nitori ede yi ni mo se la losi ileeko alale ni odo Baba Oyo
a symptom of the lack of appreciation of native languages grin

ori mi wu ke? small boi like me.. oju mi ni mo fin woyin lookan...
jejely ni mo wa... lol

e PM mi ni account yin.... shey muri meji wa ok?

Ki ojo isimi dun mo wa o.. ashe
unfortunatly mio mo bi won shey accept pm eyan,moti shek everywhere,miori o.so toba tie send pm simi,mioni le accept e o,so that oni binu,oya,yo kini yen kin ri oju e cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pataki:

Baba e ren nle oh! cheesy . Kulyie o ti gba fun wa na. Awon omo Abeokuta lagidi.

Suuru lere oh......lol
hahahah emi wa gbe,idi wa naa de gbe cheesy but kiloni lati offer awon girls nitori pe iru figure 8 sepe sepe wa ma'n scarce gan o :p cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Baba Oyo: Haaaa. ...ewo awon omode yi....Sunday ojo isinmi ati sexercise pelu Iya Junior le fe ki n pass over? Hell No.

Onisokuso omo.......lol.

baba oyo bi iwo shey'n gbadun amala ati gbegiri pelu ogufe to badt ati pomo kika,lawa na sen'gbadun ikokore abi ebiripo pelu eja titus ati eran wewe..anyway ma gbadun ara e,mafi kini yen je iya juniour ni iya o cheesy make sure pe o fun steady steady cheesy thats what keeps the girls going you know cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bet baba oyo o'n semi gan o,can you imagine,kilode to ma se snap picshore legbe awon iya arugbo to ti senmpe,shey iwo o ri awon sisi pelebe tole snap picshore legbe won..ehen?awon oyinbo iya arugbo ti idi won ti gan,oyon won gan ti give up the ghost,to ba sidi won gan sef,wa sani...abi shey awon oyinbo arugbo aka sisi mama lo'ngbe ni amsterdam cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
jidegirl12: Pataki ti rotten cheesy!

jideeee o.you no go use laugh kill me o :Dmio mo pe o funny gan sha cheesy so ofe ma gba tutorial lodo baba oyo.odanpe ofe loyun abi cheesy kini yen tin wun e setipe abi cheesy jo o,majekin ma feel pe mioloko o jidegirl,kosenibody to ma ma pamilara lale o,majeki agro mumi so rora fi tibiyen le boyewa yen,ese gan o cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by biolabee(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
kulyie: unfortunatly mio mo bi won shey accept pm eyan,moti shek everywhere,miori o.so toba tie send pm simi,mioni le accept e o,so that oni binu,oya,yo kini yen kin ri oju e cheesy

Ee dahun boya muri meji ka yin for eko ede
Ti o ba te yin lorun maa gba account numba yin
E ma se iyonu

tongue cheesy grin
Re: About The Man.....!! by BabaOyo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
kulyie: baba oyo bi iwo shey'n gbadun amala ati gbegiri pelu ogufe to badt ati pomo kika,lawa na sen'gbadun ikokore abi ebiripo pelu eja titus ati eran wewe..anyway ma gbadun ara e,mafi kini yen je iya juniour ni iya o cheesy make sure pe o fun steady steady cheesy thats what keeps the girls going you know cheesy

O ye ko trust, mo n se gudugudu meje ati yaya mefa..... mi o fi igba kan tu'ra s'ile.....lol....you have refuse to give Pataki the location and address to Endowed Avenue. .....ko da o.....FedEx lo need address yen, a kan fe drop Prado Jeep ti mo ra fun e lati Amsterdam ni....lo ba tan.
Re: About The Man.....!! by BabaOyo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
biolabee:

Ee dahun boya muri meji ka yin for eko ede
Ti o ba te yin lorun maa gba account numba yin
E ma se iyonu

tongue cheesy grin

Hahahaha. ....Biolabee o serious rara.....MURI MEJI PERE ? FUN TUTORIAL PELU delectable swagger-lixious KULYIE ?
Hahahaha, o ma pe ni Epe gan ni o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: / Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family?? / Parents With Young Children And Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.