Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? (15783 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Youngpo413: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2013
SELFWORTH: Why bother wasting your energy and time?

It`s not wasting your energy and time,as for me,I easily get bored with girls (especially when I don see wetin i've been dey find),and I need to get another one asap,varieties is spice of life or are you a learner.
When I want to marry,I will look for a good girl,most of these girls are f.uckable and their dress code says it all,so guys like me can't help it and it seems thats what they want cuz the babes are not complaining anyway.
Dont judge.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by BizzieBoi(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2013
:Dhell yeah!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by seajay0007: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
in other wors tonto and cossy are whores? i know dat Kim is though
dayokanu: People date for different reasons.

Many people would like to date Cossy orjiakor, Kardashian, or Tonto Dike, Infact a lot of guys would date all these celebrities but only few would marry them

Even most male celebrities after having dated the high profile society ladies usually go and pick one low profile girl to marry

The rule in life is never make a wh0re a wife,
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by mydex93(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't date for fun. The same way I don't see the point in casual sex.

I don't like it when people waste my time and I sure as hell don't waste people's time. If I date someone, I do so because I see qualities in the person that makes that person a potential future partner.
Like Seriously..
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
mydex93: Like Seriously..
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by KateSpade(f): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
I'll agree to go on a date with a guy if he seems nice
Date him if he is a good man
But I'll only marry someone who is good for me

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by kandude(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
mehn 1 night standz na im sur pass cool
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
kamdyjenny: Yeesss!!! Like am doin now, d guy am dating now I can't marry him
lolol u r on point
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
fluid26: ol girl, no need for the lecture. I understand the primary aim and whatever addendum it carries.

On one hand? Only? Maximum of 5 and minimum of 1. Hmmm..ok. ByTheWay, try find pesin date/knack, make v.stenosis no near ur side. smiley

[size=13pt]O ga di nma. Don't worry. Lol.[/size]
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by smartg(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
if i want to make fun out of this topic, i would say 'there's no big deal in that'. But in real sence its not good for a guy to be wasting his strenght, blood, time and money on a girl he is sure he's not going to marry
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by boxer022(m): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2013
If it is possible for me to marry my Sweetheart that I am presently dating then I must and I know I will be the happiest man alive and fulfilled. It all boils down to what God has in store for you as a guy or a babe.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by InvertedHammer: 2:48am On Mar 21, 2013
DATING = BOINKING!

Mutual relationship....I dole out dough, she put out punny.

Never been on a date b/c I want to marry.

HELL NO! I go on dates b/c my dates look "beatable" and "dustable"

When all hope is lost, then you marry
cool cool
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by InvertedHammer: 2:52am On Mar 21, 2013
kunty: cant marry any of the girls am dating cos am
already married.

LOL. Make we no read your story for paper o!
As wifey dey take send hubbys for yonder sake say cheating these days...I wonder o
!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2013
Missy_B: Waste of precious time! The minute I reach that conclusion, it's goodbye.

Ditto this. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Mynd44: 5:14am On Mar 21, 2013
InvertedHammer:

LOL. Make we no read your story for paper o!
As wifey dey take send hubbys for yonder sake say cheating these days...I wonder o
!
Lmao
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by dmcdad: 5:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Personally I cant date someone I cant hope to end up with... If I do date for the fun of it, then I think I would have dated countless number of girls, but I date for the sake of having better plans. I date with hopes that we would eventually end up together even though it might not really end up that way...

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Mynd44: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2013
^^^
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by TerpeOjorobaby: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2013
akanbi a a: The fact remains many guys and girls have been hurt emotionally before and the sad thing is no one seems to learn from it. As a lady don't make it obvious that you love a man cos of what you can get from him be it money,gift or sex and The men should not date a lady because they feel she will make a great sex partner and lie to her they want to marry her.
Let the Ladies train to be more self reliant so they wount depend on any man and they should not follow a man blindly cos they feel he is wealthy or surrounded by wealthy people. And for the Guys why not tell the ladies you just want them for sex instead of deceiving them some have even been deceived into being disvirgined and yet the same guy will still see her as a LovePeddler. My advice is date ladies youwould want to be the mother of your kids,ladies who at least meet up 50% of what you want and same for the ladies too.Never make the mistake of following wealth whether its real or fake and don't follow sex alone.remember what goes round comes round.
thank u dear ladies wisen up whn a man loves u for the right reasons he wld nt insist on sex once u r d one he s workin towrds marriage.pls dnt b decieved Virgins no give am sex I rpt no sex.if he likes, let him tell u d secrect bhind his family,let him introduce u to everyone in d family no gve till after d wedding.pray for wisdom alwys frm God. blive me whn u ask God alwys to guide u,u bcme wiser than ur imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by jarkata(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2013
I pity ladies alot because d very first day a guy propose to u,he knows he cannot marry u,just want u as a companion or spare .i have done it in d past,when i realized it was an act of wickedness i stopped.dat is why u see thousands of girls after hanging out with a guy for a very long time d relationship end up with a clash.most guys are natural deceivers,dey end up breaking ladies heart. I can't date someone i no fit marry.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2013
lefulefu:
u subscribe to one babe and that same babe go get 8 boyfriends.Guy she go regard u as mugu grin
biko bros whn u c serious babe u go knw.smetmes u guys mke matters worst whn una dey get plenty chics kep grd whn u even c d right one hw u go cme knw?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by InvertedHammer: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2013
TerpeOjorobaby: biko bros whn u c serious babe u go knw.smetmes u guys mke matters worst whn una dey get plenty chics kep grd whn u even c d right one hw u go cme knw?

Of course when you see serious babes you go know...the wrinkles are there as evidence cool
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by TerpeOjorobaby: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2013
Young po413:

It`s not wasting your energy and time,as for me,I easily get bored with girls (especially when I don see wetin i've been dey find),and I need to get another one asap,varieties is spice of life or are you a learner.
When I want to marry,I will look for a good girl,most of these girls are f.uckable and their dress code says it all,so guys like me can't help it and it seems thats what they want cuz the babes are not complaining anyway.
Dont judge.
biko help urslf let God hlp u c wetin u dey talk.I assume u r on chp drugs.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by ashe2(f): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2013
no...waste of time if i go out wit u i tot u as a point for a potential husband at least before i tot it wasnt a good idea wit u and broke up undecided
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Youngpo413: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
TerpeOjorobaby: biko help urslf let God hlp u c wetin u dey talk.I assume u r on chp drugs.

yeah am on cheap drug,but thats the truth.
Drug or no drug.
I dont give a damn.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by ChocolateKiss: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
I don't think there is anything wrong with dating someone you don't plan to marry. As long as both people involved are happy with the relationship, they should feel free to do whatever works for them. I don't think it is right to lead someone on and have them thinking you will marry them when you know you won't, but as long as everybody is open and honest, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Also, I think a person's willingness to date someone they don't plan to marry has a lot to do with their age and what they ultimately want in life with regards to romance. Generally, older people who are interested in getting marreid at some point don't want to waste their time dating someone they see no future with.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by dmcdad: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Of course when you see serious babes you go know...the wrinkles are there as evidence cool
Lolzzz @ wrinkles...
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by WuzilistiQ(m): 5:01am On Mar 22, 2013
@OP Gender equality please....it is a two way thing when it comes to this issue, cos in Naija men contribute 90% to an intimate relationship and when the man tables taking the r/ship to the next level the gurl(s) go ''Tuwana(means run)'' if you doubt it ask igbo boys wey dey trade for market, you'll see many with firsthand or second experience.....i still see some that marry the men but not with their heart, so i begin to ask the question ''when you dey collect money to look good and him train you finish you no know why him dey do am?'' person wey no be your father go put u for skool, after all he has done for you, you'll then dump him? @op u no do ur research well cos u just focus on the men. As for men that do this thing its either the woman is too old and even u the op no go wish to marry an old woman, so if the woman spends too them go end up leaving her because of her age and the obvious factor is what they are trying to avoid, but as for a close range guy go still marry which means we are not too heartless like the girls.......so finally we men are of advantage because men no dey old quick 60 yrs sef we dey.....though ''using and dumping'' ain't good but if we are in any relationship we should properly define it ''maka echi'' in order not to cause harm....if we are in for ''bed warming'' let it be know so that there will be a happy ending.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by tpia5: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
More common with males although females also do it.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 10, 2014
Level 1: Date A Girl
Level 2: Decide If You're Going To Marry Girl Being Dated.
i'm still struggling with level 1
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Level 1: Date A Girl
Level 2: Decide If You're Going To Marry Girl Being Dated.
i'm still struggling with level 1, yeah.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2014
KateSpade:
I'll agree to go on a date with a guy if he seems nice
Date him if he is a good man
But I'll only marry someone who is good for me
right, so now there are different types of good. women:confused creatures. and then some morons wonder why males are dominant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment? / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.