Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,185 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating (11913 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / It’s Official: Lindsey Vonn And Tiger Woods Admit They Are Dating / 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Ejine(m): 2:21am On Mar 19, 2013
It’s official. Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods are dating.

The couple announced their relationship today via their Facebook pages.

“I guess it wasn’t a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods. Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy,” Vonn wrote. “I don’t plan on addressing this further as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends. Thank you for understanding and your continued support!”

“This season has been great so far and I’m happy with my wins at Torrey and Doral. Something nice that’s happened off the course was meeting Lindsey Vonn,” Woods said. “Lindsey and I have been friends for some time, but over the last few months we have become very close and are now dating. We thank you for your support and for respecting our privacy. We want to continue our relationship, privately, as an ordinary couple and continue to compete as athletes.”

The pair sparked relationship rumors earlier this year when they were spotted skiing together in Vail, Colo.

Vonn is recovering from a season-ending injury to her right knee that she suffered last month in a crash during the FIS Alpine Ski World Championship super-G race in Schladming, Austria.

Vonn finalized her divorce from from her husband and former coach, Thomas Vonn, in January. Woods divorced his wife, Elin Nordegren, in 2010 after it was revealed the golfer had multiple affairs.

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Ejine(m): 2:25am On Mar 19, 2013

...I guess black women are just not his cup of tea.

Side note: The woman reminds me of Sharon Stone. I won't lie... She's gorgeous.

2 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by 2legit2qwt: 2:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Tiger the playa
Yet another pretty white woman...hopefully she can perform the acrobatic styles to keep his weiner in check cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2013
[size=13pt]I hope she denies him the horizontal tango until his STD report comes back clean.

I think Elin Nordegren is prettier actually. Elin is five years older than Vonn but looks 10 years younger.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by basisop(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2013
Good player on and off the course.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Chinwem(f): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Somebody likes them white and blond
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by MrCork17: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2013
My mannn...Yes its all about white women, 4real...black women make you age quickly anyways.. Dont even bother with the Nigerina women (no ooofensese) angry

5 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
The striding of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice..........
Mr woods, enjoy jare
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
some women will never learn. We don't want her screaming his unfaithfulness hurt! Because tiger's stripes are never wiped off
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
She looks a bit like Elin. Tiger sure likes em blond.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Iykeponti(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
So these man didn't learn a lesson from the past ones... anyway na him choice ,wetin concerned me. But I like Mrs Vonn & shiffrin tongue
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Costa2000(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Who cares.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by livethinme: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
c u guys and ur obsession with black white Chinese Indian colour. So what if he wants a white girl? What ever happened to people wanting to be with each other because they actually like each other...(or because they got cash..)..
N then when a white man says the same thing u will scream racism.

nehow sha, d girl knows TW loves his fun time wit d ladies..so she knows what shes getting herself into. Good luck to them wink

2 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by JudgeDredd: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
dominique: She looks a bit like Elin. Tiger sure likes em blond.

My first thought! Hope he's not tryna hold on to her memory!
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
She looks fresh and super beautiful...

@ogugua, tiger's ex wife ain't half as pretty as vonn.

This is why I want to be rich. I wanna get da finest women around me.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by ypzilanti: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
livethinme: c u guys and ur obsession with black white Chinese Indian colour. So what if he wants a white girl? What ever happened to people wanting to be with each other because they actually like each other...(or because they got cash..)..
N then when a white man says the same thing u will scream racism.

nehow sha, d girl knows TW loves his fun time wit d ladies..so she knows what shes getting herself into. Good luck to them wink

You've got the right to want whatever type of woman you want. It's ur prick that you have to satisfy, not your village people's own. (metaphorically, i mean) grin
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Iykeponti(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Tiger too dey like gals wey grow blond beard-beard under d T junction cool
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mr..Cork:
My mannn...Yes its all about white women, 4real...black women make you age quickly anyways.. Dont even bother with the Nigerina women (no ooofensese) angry
awww how did you develop this complex? Too bad, even if u father a child with a whit woman your child will be black.its not about colour mr

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by TableLeg(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I hope she denies him the horizontal tango until his STD report comes back clean.

I think Elin Nordegren is prettier actually. Elin is five years older than Vonn but looks 10 years younger.

[/size]

It doesnt matter if Elen is 15years younger, Tiger Woods is happy with Ms Vonn, it should be the end of it!

3 Likes

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by marabout(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
dominique: She looks a bit like Elin. Tiger sure likes em blond.

You can say that again.

Just like legions of successful men like 'em blond.

Wey e for come Ekiti side come marry one fine babe (give her a Lekki duplex,one in Ado and a Prado) wey no go mind whether e dey shag other sisi.

Na so this one too go use am wipe floor later.
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by dare2think: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Inevitably, life goes on.

With excess money comes excess choices.

Wealth is a nessecity !
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by buklan4realyah(f): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
sooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! wetin make we con do abegiiii... undecided

post sumtin better
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by jawjaw1: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
I just can't understand dis Tiger, supposedly with roots from an African jungle. Of all d women he has bin associated wit not one is black. Wat happened to all d black beautiful women in America? Guy, abeg bless one black woman life wit ur love, affection and money small na!
It is obvious now why d black community in America never offered him dat much support during dat difficult time (not saying he needed it). Well na him choice sha. But, honestly I still can't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
White women are the best

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by TableLeg(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
jaw jaw: I just can't understand dis Tiger, supposedly with roots from an African jungle. Of all d women he has bin associated wit not one is black. Wat happened to all d black beautiful women in America? Guy, abeg bless one black woman life wit ur love, affection and money small na!
It is obvious now why d black community in America never offered him dat much support during dat difficult time (not saying he needed it). Well na him choice sha. But, honestly I still can't understand it.
Why is it a problem if a man dates outside his or her own race?!
You cant understand his choice because we are not all the same.... If your choice is black women, fine, if he is all about his blondes, RESPECT IT!

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
jaw jaw: I just can't understand dis Tiger, supposedly with roots from an African jungle. Of all d women he has bin associated wit not one is black. Wat happened to all d black beautiful women in America? Guy, abeg bless one black woman life wit ur love, affection and money small na!

One man's meat is another's mess . . . so leave the Brother alone to date what makes him happy
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
marabout:

You can say that again.

Just like legions of successful men like 'em blond.

Wey e for come Ekiti side come marry one fine babe (give her a lekki duplex,one in Ado and a Prado) wey no go mind whether e dey shag other sisi.

Na so this one go use am wipe floor later.

Ileke idi yansh is triple big,I would have recommended her to him. grin
Re: Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating by Ejine(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ada Nri1: awww how did you develop this complex? Too bad, even if u father a child with a whit woman your child will be black.its not about colour mr

Dude is a funny troll grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Provocative & Unclad Photos Of Nollywood Actress Ini Edo (pics) / How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] / Sola Kosoko Biography, Profile & Life History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.